PDA

View Full Version : Moans? whispers?

Decapod
03-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Has anyone else noticed the moans or growls like 3/4 of the way through the song? Their like right before the mellow part (Put me somewhere i dont wanna be). Been listening to 'Aenima' for a good 11 years and always couldent figure out what the noises where. Im new here so be gentle, cuz i have no idea if someone has posted about this subject matter previously.

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
03-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Has anyone else noticed the moans or growls like 3/4 of the way through the song? Their like right before the mellow part (Put me somewhere i dont wanna be). Been listening to 'Aenima' for a good 11 years and always couldent figure out what the noises where. Im new here so be gentle, cuz i have no idea if someone has posted about this subject matter previously.

I have heard this noises and I still couldnt tell you what it could be. Im clueless just as you are my friend. I love this song.

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
03-09-2007, 09:30 PM

I have heard this noises and I still cannot tell you what it could be. Im clueless just as you are my friend. Probally just maynard being himself.