PDA

View Full Version : This song

Wu-Li Novice
07-01-2003, 11:22 AM
I love this song so much, its like my little buddy.

little story time!.

After many night awake on who knows what disscussing Quantum physics and the nature of reality and the human brain with my chums, ive stumbled into alot of reading, one of so which is the works of Mr Carl G. Jung, a brilliant phycologist and phyilosipher(kinda) but he made alot of groundbreaking work with his old lad Wolfgang Pauli ( wonderus Quantum phyisisist) and some other brilliant minds of the time and made a theory up called "Synchronisisty" basicly just means everything is connected by acausal means. Example,
'they' take single particals of light , photons, and send them in differnet directions and then change the poloarization of one and the other changes INSTANTLY even though they have no real connection, and im not talking like instant like light im talking not even a fraction of a nano second delay superluminal, same time. Well the only 2 real theorys they have to explain this is that either a.) sub atomic particals can 'know' sort to speak, or that everything is connected and we are all one thing. , anyways, Carl fused that knowladge along with alot of other things and came up with some boundry crossing shit, i suggest you look into it i cant explain it all here it like books and books but he was a spiritualist. He made a whole system for the spirit world if you want to call it that, other wavelenghts of thought and counciuosness and such. I believe that this is talking about entering one of those states.

But who am i to judge?

Jungian's ~