PDA

View Full Version : Vacation?

tom tool
02-24-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm hearing what I think is "Vacation" after Maynard says be patient at the 5:00 point of the song. Is this what he's saying, give me some input... thanks

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
03-15-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm hearing what I think is "Vacation" after Maynard says be patient at the 5:00 point of the song. Is this what he's saying, give me some input... thanks

Your post got be listening hard but at times I hear it and other times i dont. I think my mind is playing tricks on me. but if you hear it man then take a damn vacation and listen to TOOL all day. Sounds good to me

Arkham Asylum
03-16-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm inclined to believe that he says "be patient" every time. The only support I have for this is that when "The Patient" is played live, Maynard often sings "MUST be patient," which wouldn't make sense if he were saying "vacation".

But yeah, I agree with Cornerstone above me, take a vacation and Tool it up.

tom tool
04-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Your post got be listening hard but at times I hear it and other times i dont. I think my mind is playing tricks on me. but if you hear it man then take a damn vacation and listen to TOOL all day. Sounds good to me

Thanks.... I think my mind is also playing tricks on me as some times I swear I hear vacation, and others, be patient, which it probably is, but thanks! Think I will continue on my Tool vacation!

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
You go that my friend..Enjoy life.

Opiate Son
04-11-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm inclined to believe that he says "be patient" every time. The only support I have for this is that when "The Patient" is played live, Maynard often sings "MUST be patient," which wouldn't make sense if he were saying "vacation".

But yeah, I agree with Cornerstone above me, take a vacation and Tool it up.

I think your right, i think he says "be patient" but i could see how it could sound like vacation.

I also agree with Cornerstone...take that vacation and Tool it up!

chalk_line
04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
no no its "free masons"

not vacation

tom tool
04-16-2007, 11:20 AM
no no its "free masons"

not vacation

What's that supposed to mean?

04-17-2007, 10:40 PM

No, he's really saying "peanut butter has windows". That's what he's whispering in the background. The holy body has peanut butter windows.