PDA

View Full Version : Connection

Wu-Li Novice
06-29-2003, 08:10 PM
I was reading up on some books i have and i noticed a possiable connection.

i think this song might be the connection between Quantum physics and Classical Physics, Hear me out.

When he is saying "I know the peices fit cuz i watched then fall away" talking about how when it was just classical physics everything was all neat and explained, but introduction of the Atom collapsed all that. "Mildewe and smoldering" its still there but there is stuff off it and its still smoking kinda metaphor im sure you can relate. "Fundamental Differing" That is a direct quote from a book from Gary Zukav about the corralation between the two. "There is another Fundamental Difference between the old physics and the new. THe old physics assumes that there is an external world which exists apart from us. It further assumes that we ca abserve, measure, and speculate about the external world without changing it. According to the old physics, the external world is indiffrent to us and our needs." Quantum theory suggests quite the contrary.

Most i dont think i need to explane word for word, but "Disintergrating as it goes testing our communicatoin" Basicly alot of thoughts in quantum phyicss are better explaned in not English, Chinese have good words *wink*. Exc...

"The poetry that comes from the squaring off between, and the circling is worth it. Finding beauty in the dissonance"

He is saying that we need to comprimise the 2 phyisics apply QUantum phyics on a classical scale a "big" scale. to find our supertheory of reality. exc exc exc...

Tell me what you think, i just thought of this.

under_PSI
07-07-2003, 08:51 AM
great thought. i do not know nything about physics and the like, nor do i understand alot of the research that many tool listeners do just to try to figure out what was meant, but it is cool.

i guess in my mind, the first question that needs to be answered is do (i) you, whoever, fully understand al the meanings and intentions for the title word "schism"? and then go from there.....

a seperation of sorts......definately could be.....but is it that simple, and too many people try to make it more complicated than it really is? who knows? it is not like maynard is going to come on line here and help us out with the meaning....BUT SHOULD HE? probably not.....then we would be letting someone else interpret what WE should be thinking ourselves......and then there really is no "inspiration" now is there......