PDA

View Full Version : Great discussion of Merkaba

SMEPman
02-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Fast forward this video to about 1:07. He begins a discussion of the roots of Merkaba and how it relates to sacred geometry, spritual development and UFO's.

I watched this entire video and then listened to Merkaba again and had my 3rd Eye blown right the fuck open. Awesome stuff!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8673723312620286523&q=drunvalo

Toward unity consciousness and beyond...........spiral out.........

æmoeba•°·.
02-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Hm. Thank you for this. I had been searching for a long while about how I could actually sit and learn a little about sacred geometry and its relevance towards life, etc... I, again, thank you.

Take care.

-Andrew

SMEPman
02-19-2007, 05:06 AM
You are welcome.

Just wait for part 2 of his lecture when he talks about the blind woman. It will blow your mind! :)

hushypushy
02-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Fantastic knowledge revealed to masses, known before only to few secret societes ... Humans came from Lyra and Pleiadees, lived on Mars ... all » and Malona, blew up the latter and moved to Earth

With a description like that I have to see it. I'm loading it now...

jevons
02-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Thanks. I too, have felt the need to study this, but i find most of the information a little hard to trust.
Thank you,
Jack

]v[edusa
02-23-2007, 09:26 PM
books to get if interested:
The Ancient Secret to the Flower of Life v.1&2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek
Living in the Heart by Drunvalo Melchizedek

Nothing in this Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are by Bob frissell (pretty much the same stuff by it talks about rebirthing and healing a bit)
You Are a Spiritual Being Having a Human Experience by Bob Frissell

The Emerald Teblets of Thoth translated by Dorel

Science of Breath: A Complete Manual of the Oriental Breathing Philosophy of Physical, Mental, Psychic and Spiritual Developement by Yogi Ramacharaka

Art And Imagination Sacred Geometry by Robert Lawlor (Read a bit of this)

www.spiritofmaat.com
www.floweroflife.org
www.drunvalo.net

yah, start with the first book by drunvalo. there are also FOL workshops all over the world that teach you how to activate your merkaba. there are also earth-sky-heart Workshops which are lead by Drunvalo himself... but i think in order to go to those workshops your merkaba has to be activated.

you can try and activate it in on your own but so far for me its been really hard. ive only reached breath 7 perfectly, im working with the next seven breaths, but it needs some work. there are 18 breaths total. you really need to understand the geometry of the star tetrahedron around your body and you need to have unconditional love for everything.

read the book first, but if anyone has questions about activating the merkaba i have a few tricks up my sleeve to make it easier for you. im still a beginner and not a professional yet. i suggest you take a workshop if you want to understand the merkaba more.

Mr. Electric Ocean
02-25-2007, 10:45 AM
had my 3rd Eye blown right the fuck open.

Am I the only one that is a little sick of when someone says "my third eye was opened' and says it like watching a video can take them to another plane.

Can't you just say this video was really mezmerizing of it was enlightening or something like that.

Please, please, please, please don't say that a video opened your "third eye".

There is a very fine line between doing that and just becoming educated on something.

My 2 cents.

Esurient4Truth
02-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Am I the only one that is a little sick of when someone says "my third eye was opened' and says it like watching a video can take them to another plane.

I do and don't agree. Now, my argument isn't exactly the same thing, but its the same concept, so bear with me.

Say I was atheist. I didn't believe in god. But for some gosh-darn reason, I just happened to type in the wrong URL online and a Billy G. video came up from one of his past sermons. He, during this video, was teaching about god and how one can be saved. So, I started questioning life, and had a revelation. I converted my faith, and became a Christian. (This really didn't happen, it's an example, JUST an example. Geese... Literals.)

Now, I know this isn't ordinary, and a little stretched, but perhaps SMEPman had some sort of un-ordinary revelation.

Either way, it's not cool to talk about the third eye, unless you have honestly, truly, spiritually, and mentally, elevated yourself above the human race.

rintoot
02-26-2007, 09:53 AM

Can't you just say this video was really mezmerizing of it was enlightening or something like that.

There is a very fine line between doing that and just becoming educated on something.

My 2 cents.

i had the same exact thought when reading the post

jevons
02-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Hipocrites

jevons
02-27-2007, 12:06 PM
books to get if interested:
The Ancient Secret to the Flower of Life v.1&2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek
Living in the Heart by Drunvalo Melchizedek

Nothing in this Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are by Bob frissell (pretty much the same stuff by it talks about rebirthing and healing a bit)
You Are a Spiritual Being Having a Human Experience by Bob Frissell

The Emerald Teblets of Thoth translated by Dorel

Science of Breath: A Complete Manual of the Oriental Breathing Philosophy of Physical, Mental, Psychic and Spiritual Developement by Yogi Ramacharaka

Art And Imagination Sacred Geometry by Robert Lawlor (Read a bit of this)

www.spiritofmaat.com
www.floweroflife.org
www.drunvalo.net

yah, start with the first book by drunvalo. there are also FOL workshops all over the world that teach you how to activate your merkaba. there are also earth-sky-heart Workshops which are lead by Drunvalo himself... but i think in order to go to those workshops your merkaba has to be activated.

you can try and activate it in on your own but so far for me its been really hard. ive only reached breath 7 perfectly, im working with the next seven breaths, but it needs some work. there are 18 breaths total. you really need to understand the geometry of the star tetrahedron around your body and you need to have unconditional love for everything.

read the book first, but if anyone has questions about activating the merkaba i have a few tricks up my sleeve to make it easier for you. im still a beginner and not a professional yet. i suggest you take a workshop if you want to understand the merkaba more.

Considering i know jack shit, well, almost, what do you have? What kind of sleeve is it?

]v[edusa
02-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Considering i know jack shit, well, almost, what do you have? What kind of sleeve is it?

i said "read the book first". if you havent read the book then you arent going to understand anything that i can say about it.

SMEPman
03-01-2007, 08:08 PM

My 2 cents.

Learn to read correctly. I was referencing the song, not the video. ;) But yea, I hear what you are saying. Someone hears something cool in a song and thinks they are having a spritual experience. I happen to be educated in the energetic anatomy and understand the connection between a physical and not-so-physical experience. Therefore I was using the saying accurately as an actual event.

When someone has an awakening of perception and intuition then it can be said they have a paraflux which occours at the level of the 6th chakra...aka The Thrid Eye. This is like when people say they get "the willies" or have the hair on the back of their neck standsup. It has nothing to do with music. This can happen eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Or are you sick of that too??

jevons
03-01-2007, 10:43 PM
where's a cat start learning breathing excercises, considering i'm broke? I have also had a hard time with finding feng shui tips.

jevons
03-01-2007, 10:47 PM
i said "read the book first". if you havent read the book then you arent going to understand anything that i can say about it.

I'm reading the book, give me some time. It's not exactly harry fucking potter. You offered help to the blind, so here i am.

jevons
03-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, three in a row, but the topics are apples and thumbtacks. Who in God's green garbage bag has the right to say when someone else can or can't use a t.d.n colloquialism to bring us all news of his epiphany. Granted, we all hate clichees, but who's to say the dude was just saying it like fuckers say ''ri-spect''?
If his third eye was aptly squeegeed, then he had an ultimate epiphany. Were you there? No. Was i? No. Even if we were, his head is his head.

Ever wonder what these threads would be like in real life?

tapte
03-28-2007, 11:31 PM
I need to go buy that book all i have really looked at is the flower of life website and it enticed the hell out of me.

thezeusanator
04-04-2007, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=jevons;1775786]

Ever wonder what these threads would be like in real life?[/QUOTE
yeah I think most wouldn't last as long