PDA

View Full Version : about love

OGT from back in the day
02-18-2007, 07:26 PM
As I was wasted lastnight and i was listening to this song i thought it might have to do with love. i thought of my ex and how i would do anything for her, even change the weather. with love you can do anything you set your mind to. not much of a thought but then again im not working with a lot of lyrics and sorry if this was already mentioned

Mattywasaracecardriver
02-19-2007, 08:19 AM
well i dunno i kinda think its been mentioned.

disposition means your feeling and mood. your emotion.

mention this to me, watch the weather change.

disposition linked with weather is pathetic phallacy.

ill say my point of view of the song as a result of my own personal experience with love.

i feel incredibly strongly for someone who seems to be shy about talking to me or showing any affection toward me. i feel any interaction with this person is amazing. she can light up my day or make it black as the night. depending on whether she says anything at all to me, or what it is that she says.

for me the only confusion or dabetable part of it, is wether the weather will change for the better of worse. however i dont really think that particularly relevant. only that it portrays how strongly you care about someone, that anything they do, or say will effect my own mood.

:) x

Ertai
02-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I rarely post of read on TN anymore but i thought i should add something to this thread after reading it. Disposition to me is more than just mood but the buildup and release that happens before and after a mood sets in. So to me disposition is not only about the weather at a particular moment but the feelings that are invoked when your seeing a pattern change into something else, knowing or not knowing what its going to change into.