PDA

View Full Version : Extra-Dimensional Osama

Wolf
06-29-2003, 12:48 PM
Well, everybody here knows about the date in which this caller called, 9-11, what was it, 97? Everybody here probably also knows about the connection between that and September 11th 2001, the "Disasters are coming," line, and the satellite cutting out. Well, something that intrigues me is something else that this caller says.

Well, the caller describes what we know as, Aliens. to be Extra-Dimensional being's. And they are not what they claim to be. Could it be that this man was indeed talking about the september 11th 2001, something that he claims, "The Government knows about," and is also trying to say, that whoever commited it, was not what they claim to be, as in, these extra-dimensional being's can change forms, for example, change into a human.

Could it be that the first contact with another form of life actually occured on September 11th, 2001?

mindbender1
07-08-2003, 01:35 AM
u sir, are a fucking moron

Wolf
07-09-2003, 01:44 PM
u sir, are a fucking moron

Are you some kind of idiot? If your aren't already aware, this is clearly a statment, or, opinion, u close-minded bastard. Don't take everything so seriously, I might not think it's true, but it's always fun to think about.

NoOne1669
08-24-2003, 07:31 PM
Sounds interesting. But the caller later called back and said it was all a hoax. But i guess that doesn't mean he could have been lying at that time.

Failed_Reflection
08-28-2003, 10:34 PM
Wow, whatever the truth may be, that is a neat theory.

mr. id
09-04-2003, 10:49 PM
this is a really creepy new thought, especially if you note the fact that if you fold the new $20 bill into a certain airplane shape that on the front side is the twin towers and the other side is the pentagon. the trees from the bill make it appear as the buildings actually looked as they were hit. also, if it were 1998 on 9/11 instead of 1997, the numerological equivalent of the date would be 2... and the number 20 also equals 2...creepy

Rattlehead
09-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Was this a real call?

Alex99
09-30-2003, 12:23 PM
Was this a real call?

look at the date - 11. What is singificant about the number 11?

The first world war ended on the 11th minute of the 11hour of the 11th Day.

MeThoD
10-06-2003, 08:51 PM
Hrrm... and the song Jimmy... 11... hrrm (strokes hairs on chin)

AllforUnity
10-10-2003, 11:44 AM
What 11th day of the 11th hour are you referring to? Which war? 11 is just a number...Jimmy on the otherhand, 11 was referring to a different subject, and that's something personal with Maynard. Also, the satellites of surrounding radio stations went out as well...l just think it's some sort of coincedence, because, as was said, the caller DID call back and say it was a hoax...and if someone was expecting people to actually believe this, or wanted us to realize the context forshadowing of the dates, they probably would have just left the subject as it was. lt could have easily been some hacker whom hacked into the radio stations and shut the power off, from the main computer console or something...all of this is highly possible as well...

Cool theory, though.

J_U_D_I_T_H
10-12-2003, 02:56 AM
Was this a real call?

Yes it was, I did read an interview a while ago (Although it is no longer so fresh in my memory) that either Maynard or Adam (I can't remember which) recorded from a radio station that recieved the call describing an alien landing and I do believe that the name Roswell does faintly appear somewhere in the call but the caller later revealed it obviously to be a hoax. Most likely a couple of computer nerds mucking about with their pathetic and insignificant lives.

Cylith
11-06-2003, 05:09 PM
Which war?

I believe he said the first world war...

radmanics
11-26-2003, 01:22 PM
11th of November 1918.. End of the War to End all wars... what a suprise that an American doesn't know the second most major event in world affairs in the 20th century.

Let me get this straight: You think that a call in 1997, was for telling that the government would know about an attack on several civillian targets, 4 years in the future?

Mehhico
11-26-2003, 09:01 PM
That is a pretty cool theory, and, yes, it is quite fun to look into it. There are so many coincidences, who knows where they start and end?

I am working off my memory, now, but I was positive that the actual caller didn't call back. It was a worker from Area 51 who called back and told the radio station that it was a hoax, and that they would not have any more problems or calls from the man who called earlier.

Correct me f I am wrong, though, because, as I said, I am working off my memory, but I think it is a big deal if I have remembered correctly.

Take care,
Andy

Skinshifter01
01-19-2004, 02:58 PM
I seem to remember Blair from Toolband talking about this same topic...and I do NOT remember him saying anything about the person who called in calling back to say that what he had just said was a hoax, and anyway, if someone DID call in, how do we know it wasn't someone (like a head of opperations from Area 51) calling in in his stead? We don't, and it's all quite possible. Nostridomus or however you spell his name predicted World War I and the circumstances that started it...amongst other things.

It just came to me that the man that did the radio show that this call was made on actually requested a chat with Tool once he learned of Faaip De Oiad. Sadly, he died the day before the interview...or some such ill fated coincidence...or maybe not...

corps d'allumen
01-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Doctor Strange's Book of Names

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.1. Last updated: 23 July 02002.
This document is researched and maintained by Neilalien.
Enjoy it. Please, do not take it and call it your own work.
Send feedback, corrections, input, questions, support, etc. to neilalien_webmaster%40yahoo.com.
To Do List: This list is under constant construction.
Back to Doc Info. Back to Doc Weblog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adria
A villainous sorcerer. One of the trio of Baron Mordo's disciples along with Demonicus and Kaecilius. First appearance ST #142. Currently trapped in the Purple Dimension [DS #56].

Agamotto
One of the triad of powerful extradimensional beings known as The Vishanti.

Ancient One, The
Dr. Strange's mentor. The Sorcerer Supreme of Earth's dimension before Doc. First appearance [ST #110]. Deceased- sacrificed himself to be killed by Doc to defeat Shuma-Gorath [MP #10].

Anomaly Rue, The
An arcane geomagickal correlation. The shape in Doctor Strange's window.

http://www.neilalien.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sure, it could be true...

corps d'allumen
01-19-2004, 07:48 PM
even better, go poke around www.enterprisemission.com
read a bit of the articles entitled "the end of days"

Odibilėph
01-26-2004, 04:42 PM
'Alien' can also mean 'foreigner,' not just extraterrestrial.

fire engine
02-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Could it be that the first contact with another form of life actually occured on September 11th, 2001?

I believe that if the "disasters that are coming...the government knows about them" part is true, then the we must've made a first contact with the aliens at a much earlier date, using an earlier precursor of the space program, in order to learn that information. The message seems to imply ( to me at least) that the military had been working with the aliens at Area 51, but those aliens were not what they claimed to be (actually extra-dimensional beings).

But with that said, I think it is entirely possible that the 9-11 tragedy is one of those "disasters" mentioned. The government obviously had all of the information it needed to figure out what was going to happen, but it did not put the pieces together.

After 9-11, a major population center was wiped out. The government, under Pres. Bush's direction, has been feeding more money into black programs, which Area 51 is a part of. Us that are left are now more easily controllable, because those in control of the government have been telling us less and less of the truth, supposedly for our own protection. If such a program at Area 51 existed, it would be much easier to hide it from the public after 9-11, which is turning into an era of fear and caution, than what was happening beforehand in the relative peace of the post-Cold War days.

Could the government have let 9-11 go on, even though they knew about it, because it would allow their "extra-curricular activities," such as communicating with extra-dimensional beings, to be covered up more easily?

exojjl
02-12-2005, 01:54 AM
'Alien' can also mean 'foreigner,' not just extraterrestrial.
maybe someone from a eastern country huh?

exojjl
02-12-2005, 02:03 AM
ok, this is significant.
The first world war ended on the 11th minute of the 11hour of the 11th Day.
11:11
Our wake up call.
Another war could happen unless otherwise prevented.
so ok, step ahead in time.
Sept 11, 1997
sept 11, 2001
four years.
Four numbers,
11:11.
Our wake up call.
Another war happened once again.
We just dont get do we?
Instead of sitting around after major events happen with the number "11" related to them, we need to do something to change. I believe in 3 strikes and your out deal.
Like if someone doesnt change a bad habit on the third chance, the likely that something really bad happening from it is highly likely.
So to me if we dont change our ways when a third major event happens with the number "11" related to it, we're gonna be fucked.
Simple as that.