PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Bay

DMTspiraltrypbitch420
02-14-2007, 08:27 PM
okay, so maynard mentions Arizona Bay in the song, and obviously i know why he was mentioning it ( in case you're reading and don't know - when the ice caps melt it will cause the ocean to rise and subsequently flood parts of the country, california will be a thousand barrier islands , florida will sink and eventually there will be a new coastiline hence Arizona Bay) but what i really need is an image of the United States when it is done. i know pictures of it exist, my best friend has seen one, but i'm haveing extreme dificulty in finding one, any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

buzzo
02-14-2007, 08:52 PM
okay, so maynard mentions Arizona Bay in the song, and obviously i know why he was mentioning it ( in case you're reading and don't know - when the ice caps melt it will cause the ocean to rise and subsequently flood parts of the country, california will be a thousand barrier islands , florida will sink and eventually there will be a new coastiline hence Arizona Bay) but what i really need is an image of the United States when it is done. i know pictures of it exist, my best friend has seen one, but i'm haveing extreme dificulty in finding one, any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

do you have Aenima?
or did you rip someone off
buy their record...look under the *edit

whollaaa...pumba

slamminsalmon
02-15-2007, 03:47 AM
liner notes