Tool
Joel Lawrence Arena, Winston-Salem, NC
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Drunken
02-13-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm going.

Tleilaxu
02-13-2007, 06:46 PM
where's the best place to get GOOD tickets? I saw them in DC and bought tickets online right when they came out, but I ended up disappointed with the seats I got. Is it better to go down to the box office, a TM outlet (like FYE), or call TM? I can't believe they're coming here. I'm in the best mood.

Drunken
02-13-2007, 08:00 PM
I really couldn't tell you where the best place to get tickets would be. I don't even know when they're going on sale, but I'm probably going to get mine at FYE in Concord as soon as they go on sale.

Novus_
02-13-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm there.

jwb
02-14-2007, 06:03 AM
where's the best place to get GOOD tickets? I saw them in DC and bought tickets online right when they came out, but I ended up disappointed with the seats I got. Is it better to go down to the box office, a TM outlet (like FYE), or call TM? I can't believe they're coming here. I'm in the best mood.

I would say call (or go to FYE) TM rather than try the online route. For the Vegas show, me and a buddy tried online and on the phone and we both got shut out on the internet, but both scored on the phone (relatively speaking, that is).

Drunken
02-14-2007, 08:44 AM
When will we know when they go on sale?

IMBass
02-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Toolband.com says they go on sale to the public Feb. 24th. I might be going to this show but what is the best route to go for acquiring some tickets?

Drunken
02-18-2007, 09:03 PM
i'm ordering them via ticketmaster.

IMBass
02-20-2007, 11:53 AM
I was referring to either online, in-store, on the phone, or otherwise.

Illusion999
02-21-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm planning on going to this and have a question.

How is the seating set up? I'm guessing it depends on the arena but does anyone know anything about the JL arena? I'm probably going to have to settle for some really cheap seats (like, in the back) but the seats gradually raise up, right? I'll probably go even if I can't see shit but I would kind of like to see the band.

jwb
02-21-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm planning on going to this and have a question.

How is the seating set up? I'm guessing it depends on the arena but does anyone know anything about the JL arena? I'm probably going to have to settle for some really cheap seats (like, in the back) but the seats gradually raise up, right? I'll probably go even if I can't see shit but I would kind of like to see the band.

Check toolband. Bad news.

IMBass
02-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Damn. This sucks. I'm glad Danny is ok though.

TOOL TOUR TO BE RESCHEDULED

Tool Tour To Be Rescheduled

Los Angeles, CA - February 21, 2007 - Tool will be rescheduling their upcoming North American tour due to an injury in the band. Over the weekend, drummer Danny Carey tore a bicep. Danny underwent surgery TODAY and is recovering well. Rescheduled tour dates will be announced shortly.

(Note: Danny just got out of surgery and it went well)

matthewsmithallen
02-23-2007, 11:32 AM
hey people I live in Lauerl Hill North Carolina(thats in Scotland county) n I was wondering if any one will be traveling through here to the nc or sc concert because I need a ride, if so let me know It would be much apprieciated. Thanks

EyesOfAFallenAngel
02-23-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm so upset about the shows being postponed. I've been through a lot regarding these tickets ((not that Danny hasn't been through anything tough)).

an epic tale::

So here we were, driving home from my husband's formation. Carolina's Pure Rock, Credence and Bishop on the radio. Took tickets hidden in Jacksonville. An envelope with a sentence on it, which you are to say to claim your tickets. The clues: 1. Within a 5 mile radius of the old radio station. 2. A stone's throw away from a biblical artifact. 3. parking here could get you a fine of $100. So, we're thinking, okay, why not. Let's snoop around a little. My husband thinks of a restaraunt called "Ark". So we're driving around and around that area looking aorund. There are others looking in this are, too. We drive across the way around a pizza place and a tavern that was mentioned. Racking our brains to think of someplace it could be, and straining our eyes looking in every place possible. Finally, I think to go directly across the way, by some abandoned buildings. We pull into the lot, and almost right away, I see a sign warning a fine of $100. My heart beat increases, and I see an envelope stuck in the sign. Holy shit, I want this SO badly, and HOLY SHIT. My husband pulls the envelope out, and on it, it reads "How big is my dick". We're frantically trying to call the radio station, and I'm practically hyperventilating and near tears of holy shit. While we're trying to get through, someone else calls in and says they found it. And they win. Me= unbelievably disappointed. Someone put the envelope there after the real one was found. WE JUST MISSED IT. My husband ends up getting through to the radio station, talks to the hosts, and gets on air for a good minute or so. Tells them what happens, and the appologize, while laughing their asses off. You could hear me yell in the background "FUCKING HILARIOUS!"

But anyways. I'm driving from Jacksonville. Not sure if we're going through Charlotte, to pick up SyzygyOfMyMind/Destructicon and his fiance', or going directly to. But I will be there.

PriceisRight
02-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Ticket master took down the sales...they aren't on sale the 24th anymore.

JESUS...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO SEE THIS BAND.

...*cries*....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arson
02-25-2007, 06:49 AM
Damn I can wait to be there

chronicfreeze
02-25-2007, 04:24 PM
i will be there. any idea who is opening?

10,000 boobies
02-25-2007, 08:48 PM
dunno Ive been waiting 6yrs for this, tool is my fav band and Ive never been to a concert before, DAMN I HAVE TO GO I WILL HITCHHIKE IF I HAVE TO! that is real talk

EyesOfAFallenAngel
03-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Why would you have to hitch-hike?

jaygdevil11
03-24-2007, 07:08 AM
i wonder when this concent will be? you would think it would be after the bilo show on june 5th

jwb
03-27-2007, 04:40 AM
i wonder when this concent will be? you would think it would be after the bilo show on june 5th

I'm starting to wonder if they are going to re-schedule. I checked the Joel Arena website and it doesn't look like anything is going on there June-6-8.

jwb
04-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Finally.
http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?Content=A-TOOL&Date_From=Today&Date_To=04-06-2009&By=Artist&PSKey=Y&StartSearch.x=15&StartSearch.y=16

jaygdevil11
04-08-2007, 07:35 AM
about time...thanks for the post

Drunken
04-08-2007, 11:42 AM
wonder when they go on sale?

steveo1219
04-16-2007, 04:39 PM
I saw on Live Nation that the tickets go on sale this Saturday, but nothing has been posted on Ticketmaster. Do they ever only sell their tickets through LN? Which would suck because I work at a Sam Goody and was looking forward to being able to get some really good seats because we are a ticketmaster location.

dr funkmaster
04-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Anyone know if it's going to be an open floor at this show?

jwb
04-19-2007, 06:16 AM
Anyone know if it's going to be an open floor at this show?

Seated.
Row A will be the first row on the floor, B the second, and so on and so on...

Freshspence
04-19-2007, 01:10 PM
hey JWB, what part of the state you in? seen you posting in the vegas thread. im in Charlotte and hitting both Vegas shows as well.

jwb
04-20-2007, 05:08 AM
hey JWB, what part of the state you in? seen you posting in the vegas thread. im in Charlotte and hitting both Vegas shows as well.

Cool. I'm down in Wilmington. My flight to Vegas next Thursday has a stopover in Charlotte I think around 11am, not sure exactly, but anyway I'll be out there sometime Thursday afternoon. I think everyone in the Vegas thread is gonna meet up at the Island bar in the Palms friday afternoon/evening. See you there!

Zlerf
04-20-2007, 10:52 AM
I am mildly contemplating going to this show as well.. I am going to the Greenville one...im from NC around the charlotte area.....

I dunno...

dr funkmaster
04-20-2007, 01:36 PM
I am mildly contemplating going to this show as well.. I am going to the Greenville one...im from NC around the charlotte area.....

I dunno...

Yeah, I'm debating this one as well. I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy tickets tomorrow even though I'm not sure if I can make it or not. If I can get good seats they shouldn't be hard to sell.

Freshspence
04-20-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm going. short drive from CLT and also my hometown. also hitting g-ville and ATL (love charlotte's centrality). last time they played LJVM though the aisles were all lit by the overhead lights which i pesronally thought sucked.

Tom Morello
04-21-2007, 06:18 AM
Section 120, Row H

See you there!

Drunken
04-21-2007, 07:13 AM
118, Row V here.

Freshspence
04-21-2007, 07:13 AM
122 K. opted against the seated floor, but those were available still at 11am. wonder why winston didnt sell out as fast as vegas?

Zlerf
04-21-2007, 08:45 AM
122 K. opted against the seated floor, but those were available still at 11am. wonder why winston didnt sell out as fast as vegas?

I dunno floor were all sold out at Gville within like 2minutes of tickets going on sale...maybe all us charloteans bought oru tickets for Gville lol

hybridevil
04-21-2007, 10:30 AM
im in greenville aswell, me and 3 friends got row L seats, i dont remember which little section tho, the tix are in my car and i dont feel like lookin lol

dr funkmaster
04-21-2007, 02:02 PM

I was trying to get 5 tickets and about 10 minutes after they went on sale i was offered 3 and 2 near each other in the 8th row of the floor. I was pumped until the guy at Publix couldn't figure out how to order both sets at once. By the time he figured it out there was nothing available on the floor for 5 or 3 and 2 near each other.

I'm still in 107 so even though the guy really tried to screw me over my seats aren't too bad. But what can you expect from a guy that literally said to me, "OOOOHHHHH, TOOL is a baaand?! I thought you were going to a hardware show or something."

EyesOfAFallenAngel
04-23-2007, 10:59 AM
Got my tickets. Section 119, row R. Fuckin' right.

I was trying to get 5 tickets and about 10 minutes after they went on sale i was offered 3 and 2 near each other in the 8th row of the floor. I was pumped until the guy at Publix couldn't figure out how to order both sets at once. By the time he figured it out there was nothing available on the floor for 5 or 3 and 2 near each other.

I'm still in 107 so even though the guy really tried to screw me over my seats aren't too bad. But what can you expect from a guy that literally said to me, "OOOOHHHHH, TOOL is a baaand?! I thought you were going to a hardware show or something."

Wow. Nice. What a douche.

jwb
04-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Got my tickets. Section 119, row R. Fuckin' right.

Nice. I'm in section 118 and from 50 miles down 17.

EyesOfAFallenAngel
04-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Nice. I'm in section 118 and from 50 miles down 17.

Fun drive it's going to be!

Johnny Truant
04-28-2007, 12:38 PM
I was undecided about going to the show earlier but I just got my tickets. Section 123 Row Q. See yall there.

organicdestroyer
04-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I got Orch row FF. I hope they are not to far back that I can't see. Anyone know the set up of the arena. I don't really care. I consider myself lucky to be in the building.

Johnny Truant
04-29-2007, 07:59 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003E55D57A891E?artistid=720703&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

on the right side under event details there's a seating chart

organicdestroyer
04-30-2007, 03:51 AM
Hell row FF isn't on that seating chart. I sent an email to the arena and they said that chart is wrong and the seats go back to row HH. Their is no row I or O so I'm guessing I'll be about 30 rows back. I am just wondering what kind of perspective I will have.

hybridevil
04-30-2007, 05:33 AM
This will be my 1st concert ever, I wanted to pop my proverbial concert cherry on a tool concert and now finally they have come to NC!! woohoo

my friends and i have seats 1-4 in section 104 row L, I imagine those seats wont be too bad

EyesOfAFallenAngel
05-01-2007, 10:23 AM
This will be my 1st concert ever, I wanted to pop my proverbial concert cherry on a tool concert and now finally they have come to NC!! woohoo

my friends and i have seats 1-4 in section 104 row L, I imagine those seats wont be too bad

First concert ever? Wow, crazy. How old are you?

Sounds like some good seats. It's always nice to be up there in the front of a section.

hybridevil
05-01-2007, 06:14 PM
im 17 :-\

EyesOfAFallenAngel
05-01-2007, 07:28 PM
im 17 :-\

Wow, crazy. My first concert was when I was...like...5? Beach Boys. Hell yes!

Anyways, if it makes you feel any better, this is my first Tool show :)

organicdestroyer
05-20-2007, 03:28 AM
This will be the site of the second coming..... to the carolinas. I can't wait to see TOOL two weeks in a row I have floor seats for this one. Every TOOL concert I have been to I've always thought.... I wish I could go again tomorrow,well this time I have to wait 8 days but I think I can handle that.

reachinupandreachinout
05-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Ok so I'll go ahead and post on this thread. This show will be my third in 11 days, as I am hitting Jacksonville and Greenville before it. I can only wish everyone a great show, if anyone is interested I'd love to meet up with some co-posters for a few pre-show beers somewhere. I can only hope that everyone will act their age and show the band and each other the respect that they deserve, and in turn I believe that our efforts will be reciprocated. There's a new twist on how to look at things, heh????

EyesOfAFallenAngel
05-23-2007, 05:04 PM
What a concept, reachinup :)

I'm getting increasinly more excited!

NCToolfan
06-07-2007, 09:41 AM
I got my tickets last night up in section 210. This will be my 2nd Tool concert, my last being a few days ago in SC. Can't wait to see them again!

reachinupandreachinout
06-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Guys...after seeing the Jax and Greenville shows, all I can say is that the band is opening up and pulling stuff out of the goody bag--we got fucking FLOOD in SC the otehr night, and I'm talking it was in-fucking-spired. Here's a tip though: no cameras, no moshing, no acting like a half-braind donkey cock and Maynard will reward us... I guarantee.

Johnny Truant
06-07-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm hoping they bust out with something awesome like D/R/T or Third Eye but I know it's not gonna happen. Oh well, it'll be a good show anyway I hope.

WP3
06-07-2007, 08:07 PM
This will be my second Tool show after Greenville this past Tuesday. It was insane, the energy was unbelievable the entire show. I was in sect. 119 for that, great view of the entire stage and light show.
I have front row floor seats for Winston. Any one have an idea if they will have seats/chairs like in Greenville? Also, this is posted in the tickets for sale section, but I have one second row (B) ticket for sale if anyone is interested.

stonehenge66
06-08-2007, 08:08 AM
i recently went to the show in greenville and it was soooo good that i want to go to the salem show too...anybody know if the show is sold out or not? HOw is the arena in winstom salem?

facelessDrone
06-08-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm hoping they bust out with something awesome like D/R/T or Third Eye but I know it's not gonna happen. Oh well, it'll be a good show anyway I hope.

The way I see it, you can probably hope for anything that's right around ~9 minutes (or less) Right in Two and Pushit are about the same length at ~9 minutes. Flood comes in at ~7:30, but the first 4:30 is instrumental and can easily be extended. D/R/T and Third Eye would be too long :(

However...Eulogy? The Grudge? Parabol(a)? The Patient? Prison Sex? 4 Degrees? Maybe even H. or Hooker with a Penis? All fair game, I think. A little part of me was hoping for The Grudge last night, but I think I wanted Pushit even more =)

iminsideurmind
06-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey i wanted to say i agree with the above post please, please, please dont act like a fucking moron! I have read most reviews about there previous concerts and I know that we can be a great crowd. These guys give us some of the best music ever created and we mostly paid 50 or more bucks to see them. I propose that we as a crowd give back to the band by really enjoying ourselves cheering and dancing without pushing using cameras or laser pointers. I personally will fight anyone with a laser pointer if they shine it on the band. Ok I think I made my point everyone have a blast and enjoy the best band ever responsibly.

I also would like to know how the acoustics are in Winston? I have never seen a show there and i am hoping for some great sound quality. My seats are straight back from the stage. In the lower part of the middle section. I think these seats will be prime for seeing the floor of the stage and all of the band as well as provide for great audio. I am hoping to get some X but I dont know. It would be equally as great with out it.

I also notice that there is basically a 3.5 day break for the guys before they come to Winston. I know they will be rested and ready to rock so again if we act appropiately cheer for Melt Bananna out of respect. I mean Tool let them open for them they cant be the worst band in the world. Then we should get a truly remarkabe show I would love Maynard to face us and I am sure he will. One last thing....PUSHIT PLEASE!

Illusion999
06-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Well, I got my ticket. It's a fucking shitty one. I'm talking section 231, nose bleed seat I'm guessing. Anyone know if sound is fucked up in the higher seats or is it good anywhere?

Either way, I'm excited because this will be my first time seeing Tool live.

organicdestroyer
06-09-2007, 12:28 PM
I am so pumped for this one. I was in SC to hear Flood and it was a great surprise. I have to admit I was reading setlists before I went so to have a total surprise was awesome. I hope they throw something else new in there in WS.

Tipharet
06-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Hey i wanted to say i agree with the above post please, please, please dont act like a fucking moron! I have read most reviews about there previous concerts and I know that we can be a great crowd. These guys give us some of the best music ever created and we mostly paid 50 or more bucks to see them. I propose that we as a crowd give back to the band by really enjoying ourselves cheering and dancing without pushing using cameras or laser pointers. I personally will fight anyone with a laser pointer if they shine it on the band. Ok I think I made my point everyone have a blast and enjoy the best band ever responsibly.

Yes. I agree completely with this guy. Do not act like a mindless meathead. Couple things to remember: Moshing is not or does not make you cool. The band hates moshers and quite frankly, views it as disrespectful.
Smoking inside around others is not or does not make you cool. Please go outside to smoke. While you may not care about your lungs others care about their lungs and sinus's. Cig smoke makes me and my g/f literally physically sick, so respect others and do not smoke cigs.

Listen, it seems like the band and specifically the fans is currently in rare form. Lets try to keep up the momentum from the past two shows. The band is off for a few days so lets make their return worth it.

I saw them in Atlanta, the crowd was suprisingly tame as well. The band was point on and everything was just great. You would be suprised how much of a difference it makes. I plan on taping this show and will also release it if the crowd does not screw it up.

The Great Tom Sawyer
06-09-2007, 09:21 PM
my friend offered me his ticket but i dont have a ride... i was feeling maybe this would get cheer me up......

iminsideurmind
06-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I think we might get PUSHIT...maybe the POT...3.5 days to go i cant wait!...again anyone know how the acoustics are in Winston?

Tipharet
06-10-2007, 08:35 AM
I think we might get PUSHIT...maybe the POT...3.5 days to go i cant wait!...again anyone know how the acoustics are in Winston?

the 2 rotating songs in the setlist are pushit and flood. They played flood the other night, so I am guessing pushit will make the setlist. I personally would rather hear flood as I got pushit in atl.

Regarding the acoustic. I have seen quite a few shows there. I saw tool there in 2002 and from what I remember it sounded fine. I havent been there in about 5 years as I have since moved to a different state.

iminsideurmind
06-10-2007, 09:56 AM
I think Right in Two is rotating as well...Tipharet I understand u wanna see Flood...but I havent got to see PUSHIT this is my third Tool show and the thought of seeing it gives me goose pimples...not long now Im yelping Holy fucking shit!

Nikolaz
06-10-2007, 03:26 PM
I didn't find out about this show until this past Thursday, and got stuck in the upper level. One good thing is that I'm in the front row of the upper level....lol. See everybody there:)))))) P.S. This will be my 5th Tool show....Second time in LJVM...and I don't live there. Go figure

Nikolaz
06-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Duh, guess I could've read IMINSIDEURMIND's post.... I would say the accoustics are about average...but at the last show(I don't know about now)they allowed smoking inside the arena...and I know I wasn't the only one who noticed...I spoke with several people after the show and they said they heard Maynard's voice crack once or twice also....I HOPE THEY CHANGE THE SMOKING POLICY....hint...hint

Nikolaz
06-10-2007, 03:44 PM
P.S.S. Sorry...I'm in sec.209 row a and i'm goin alone...me and sillycybes:))

l David l
06-10-2007, 05:00 PM
i think the setlist will be the same as its been, with the songs being rotated around which i think are flood, pushit, right in two, and the pot. the pot seems to be the rare one from the past 3 or 4 concerts. i was at greenville so i got flood for the first time this tour which was sweet, but im hoping for one of the other three. flood fucking rocks though. i could hear it again.

dr funkmaster
06-11-2007, 01:52 AM
i'm with you david. i won't complain if we hear flood again, but i'd really like to hear either right in two or (especially) pushit. i like the pot, but for whatever reason i'm fairly indifferent as to whether that gets played.

any locals know of some cool inexpensive places to eat around the arena?

Johnny Truant
06-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Yes. I agree completely with this guy. Do not act like a mindless meathead. Couple things to remember: Moshing is not or does not make you cool. The band hates moshers and quite frankly, views it as disrespectful.

Thats stupid. Moshing can be a lot of fun and respectful to a band. If you or the band are too snobbish to let others react to music the way they want, then fuck you. Everyone enjoys music differently. Some like to sit and listen with their eyes closed, some like to let loose and run into each other. One is not better than the other.

iminsideurmind
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Yeah the last time i went to an itellctual gathering or an art exibit i saw lots of ppl running into each other...u will prolly punch someone in the face during wings 1 and 2...
and yes moshing can be respectful to a band..I like Lamb of God as well thats where i would mosh...not looking at four musical geniuses pour there hearts out...i would say in some instances i DO like to mosh however there is a time and place and my opinion is that a MODERN TOOL show is not the time or place...but im sure there will be ppl cussing others as u did in your post...using laser pointers...punching ppl to a song about the transcending of conciousness...now thats irony!

kareem_chapman
06-12-2007, 04:33 AM
got seats in section 107 row b. anyone know if this section gives a decent view?

jwb
06-12-2007, 04:58 AM
got seats in section 107 row b. anyone know if this section gives a decent view?

About as close to perfect as it gets. 2nd row up from the floor about twenty-five feet from the stage, on adam's side.

Ross
06-12-2007, 05:48 AM
This will be my second Tool show after Greenville this past Tuesday. It was insane, the energy was unbelievable the entire show. I was in sect. 119 for that, great view of the entire stage and light show.
I have front row floor seats for Winston. Any one have an idea if they will have seats/chairs like in Greenville? Also, this is posted in the tickets for sale section, but I have one second row (B) ticket for sale if anyone is interested.

Let's think about this a little bit buddy. If you are guaranteed front row seats, don't ya think that it will be seated for this to happen?

Johnny Truant
06-12-2007, 06:53 AM
Yeah the last time i went to an itellctual gathering or an art exibit i saw lots of ppl running into each other...u will prolly punch someone in the face during wings 1 and 2...
and yes moshing can be respectful to a band..I like Lamb of God as well thats where i would mosh...not looking at four musical geniuses pour there hearts out...i would say in some instances i DO like to mosh however there is a time and place and my opinion is that a MODERN TOOL show is not the time or place...but im sure there will be ppl cussing others as u did in your post...using laser pointers...punching ppl to a song about the transcending of conciousness...now thats irony!

Yeah, because a fucking rock concert is an intellectual gathering. And why should someone not mosh just because the band is four "musical geniuses"? Why should that matter? Just because in your opinion a modern Tool show is not the place to mosh doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. Why don't you just let people enjoy themselves whatever way they want?

iminsideurmind
06-12-2007, 07:55 AM
i was merely comparing these things to a Tool show not saying that is what a Tool show was...i know ppl will do what they want and hopefully the vast majority will make this a wnderful experience....if u have read the reviews of recent shows the band seems to perform differently for certain types of crowds...do i TOTALLY agree not necassarily however i do understand....i paid 60 + dollars to hear the music see the visuals and have a great seat and see the best band ever when i do mosh i can honestly say I usually dont get the same experience or remember the show the same way as if i watch the show in its entirety....anyway im not gonna continue this arguement but i appreciate your enthusiasm for moshing

Johnny Truant
06-12-2007, 07:57 AM
lol I don't even mosh.

iminsideurmind
06-12-2007, 08:05 AM
1 more day.....fuck i cant wait!

kareem_chapman
06-12-2007, 01:04 PM
1 more day.....fuck i cant wait!

i can't wait either man. this is my first Tool concert , i haven't fuckin slept the last two days.

organicdestroyer
06-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Anyone going from Myrtle Beach. I need a ride. I'll spring for gas.

Johnny Truant
06-12-2007, 02:12 PM
nevermind

jwb
06-12-2007, 02:35 PM
i can't wait either man. this is my first Tool concert , i haven't fuckin slept the last two days.

Nice! Enjoy it. I remember the days before my first TOOL show...

EyesOfAFallenAngel
06-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Getting pretty excited!! I got all the directions I will need and booked a hotel. Can't wait!

You think Ticks and Leeches is asking too much? haha.

iminsideurmind
06-12-2007, 04:25 PM
ticks would be sweet huh.....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll yeah! i cant stop smiling

EyesOfAFallenAngel
06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Haha. Yeah, don't count on it! Though it would be pretty fucking amazing.

iminsideurmind
06-12-2007, 04:39 PM
yeah i am pretty sure they wont but i was dreaming with ya...i really dont care what they play although im pretty confident there gonna play PUSHIT...and as i said already after the 3.5 day break they should be rocking the fuck out....my country boner wont go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WP3
06-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Let's think about this a little bit buddy. If you are guaranteed front row seats, don't ya think that it will be seated for this to happen?

I deserved that.

Either way, can't wait.

Nikolaz
06-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Last time i saw them here, they played Thirdeye, it doesn't get any better than that, but I would really love to hear Tick and Leeches live. But I know there's no chance of that.... but I can dream....See everybody there....LESS THAN 22 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M ECSTATIC!!!!!!

Southern Cross
06-12-2007, 07:19 PM
less than 24 hours! making the trip from richmond! can't wait.

Nikolaz
06-12-2007, 07:25 PM
It's gonna be great...like always...I don't know why I wonder what they'll play because it doesn't really matter. They could out there and play 2 songs 5 times a piece and I'd still be very appreciative that they allow me to listen to them play...I LOVE TOOL'S music that much.

Nikolaz
06-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Haha. Yeah, don't count on it! Though it would be pretty fucking amazing.

I agree that's almost no chance that we'll see Ticks, but I'm just curious on why that is....does it have to do with maynard's voice????

Drunken
06-12-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm actually excited for this. First time I've been this excited for a show in a long time.

iminsideurmind
06-12-2007, 08:41 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i gotta boner

kareem_chapman
06-12-2007, 10:14 PM
I agree that's almost no chance that we'll see Ticks, but I'm just curious on why that is....does it have to do with maynard's voice????

yeah it does has to do with Maynards voice. can't remember the quote but years ago Maynard mentioned something to the effect that it wouldnt be a problem if he could scream every song on tour like Ticks and Leeches its when he has to scream then do a song wich requirs his voice low like Schism, The Patient etc that messes up his voice.

Nikolaz
06-13-2007, 07:26 AM
Thanks, and by the way............................................... .......................................8.5 hours left!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUCKINHOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikolaz
06-13-2007, 07:39 AM
Time to get on the road people...See ya in NC!! 5 hour drive from Tennessee!! Everybody have fun and try to grow a little...That's why everybody's there...

iminsideurmind
06-13-2007, 08:01 AM
wow i only have to drive 15 minutes....that rules

Drunken
06-13-2007, 08:16 AM
It'll be a little over a hour and a half for me.

Choke
06-13-2007, 08:18 AM
TOOL TODAY YES YES YE SYES YES YES YES!!!!! 4 hour drive from Knoxville!! WOOHOOO TOOL YES FINALLY I WAITED MONTHS IN CHINA FOR THIS! YEAH !!! 6th SHOW BABY!! AHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH ROCK ON !!!

hartology
06-13-2007, 09:58 AM
i will see all of you there. today is TOOL day. about a 2 hour drive from rm

kareem_chapman
06-13-2007, 12:10 PM
4 more hours till the show. im getting butterflies

NCToolfan
06-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Only an hour drive for me. I've already been there twice this year.

weltschmertz
06-13-2007, 12:24 PM
I may have 1 toolarmy presale ticket for this show available if anybody is interested. PM me or email me ASAP. [email protected]

Include your phone number and I will let you know as soon as I know if i have it or not. $50

PriceisRight
06-13-2007, 09:45 PM
dude.....i'm in awe...orgasm of the eyes and ears

THIRDEYEZ
06-14-2007, 07:28 AM
Setlist for last nights show:
1.Jambi
2.Stinkfist
3.46&2
4.Schism
5.Flood
6.Rosetta Stoned
7.Wings
8.10K Days
9.Lateralus
10.Vicarious

All in all was a awesome show! Allthough they looked a little disoriented and even took a small ruthless break and sat on the stage in front of us........lol Still Tool rocks and there is no other band who can preform thier music the way they do. Thier visuals were awesome and they thanked the crowd for being with them

Was my 4th time seeing them.

iminsideurmind
06-14-2007, 10:00 AM
What a show absolutely mind blowing. I must say other than technical difficulties it was just about PERFECT. I dont mind a small error proves there still among the other humans. I got to take my Dad and Stepmom .They are just about 50 u couldnt tell by the way they live though. We all thought best show ever. I already said this but during Stinkfist i seriously thought the stands could fall it rocked so hard.

Justin prompting us to hold our lighters was cool instead of getting the I dont smoke comment...which is funny!

Happy Birthday was pretty cool what a lucky girl huh?

Maynard was talkative...Danny was ever so gracious...Adam was into it....Justin was to they seemed to have a blast....I know the crowd loved it...

Words dont describe what they do for me. The images were so awesome I am buying the Net of Being poster that image will forever be burnt in my mind. It is so beautiful and the color OMFG. I just have to say Thank You to this crowd U guys were great not that what I say counts but thanks for helping to give such an awesome experience.

The energy was incredible I think I shook just about the whole time. I have never had music penetrate my being like it did last night. This was my third Tool show and by far the best. Sound was fucking awesome i was in section 102 row W seat 10 Lasers, visuals the band it was all just the best ever. Ok ill quit rambling but im still HIGH and for prolly one of the first times in years its not on drugs. Stinkfist has a special place in my heart since it deals with addiction it hits home anyone recovering from addiction can totally relate....Again THANK YOU TOOL