PDA

View Full Version : Clutter

dork
11-28-2002, 09:22 PM
Has anyone else noticed that there is no up/down left/right To the picture? its like there's no gravity. Anyone with any insight?

drstrangelove19
12-01-2002, 03:01 PM
i have noticed that. you can just keep moving the thing over and over and it still looks ok. also, i have noticed that in it are strange little momentos. for one, is there a picture of someone humping a corpse? thats what it looks like to me, and another thing: you can see pieces of the "little boy" from the prison sex video, his eye that doesn't seem to work, and there is the head of one of the lizards at the end of the aenema video. if i missed any let me know.

blueghost
12-03-2002, 03:07 PM
the photos in the picture are all the band amembers when they were in like 1st and 2nd grade i think. but its def. them.

Ghost

IC
12-03-2002, 04:55 PM
Ya..I had Lateralus, AEnema, Salival, Undertow, and I just got to pick up Opiate two days ago. I thought the same way it had no gravity. Everythings held up or leaning against all though pipe things. But (i dont know if Adam did this, and if he did, its pretty cool) they made the 'box' have all the sides go in either by a camera trick or that its just the way its built. Is that Danny with his (dad?). I think that a jaw bone is in there that was in the Undertow cover in Adam's 3 pics.