PDA

View Full Version : 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center Arena

swaps
02-10-2007, 04:02 AM
Tool
River Center Arena, Baton Rouge, LA
Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tickets on sale Feb. 16 @ 10am through Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/720703).

Thank you, Rhapsody!

Choice Breath
02-10-2007, 06:27 AM
In September, while still living in Memphis after evacuating there for Katrina, my friend flew me out to L.A. to see Tool two nights in a row at the Staples Center. Do ya think I'm gonna drive an hour and fifteen minutes or so to see Tool in Baton Rouge? I'd walk if necessary. (I moved back to New Orleans in November).

I'm hoping we'll see an announcement that Tool is playing New Orleans as well. We can use all the help we can get and that wouldn't hurt.

Where's primeweed? I'm sure he'll be there.

casirm
02-11-2007, 11:36 AM
In September, while still living in Memphis after evacuating there for Katrina, my friend flew me out to L.A. to see Tool two nights in a row at the Staples Center. Do ya think I'm gonna drive an hour and fifteen minutes or so to see Tool in Baton Rouge? I'd walk if necessary. (I moved back to New Orleans in November).

I'm hoping we'll see an announcement that Tool is playing New Orleans as well. We can use all the help we can get and that wouldn't hurt.

Where's primeweed? I'm sure he'll be there.

I hear ya. I might actually have to walk with no car at the moment. I've got to make it to this. First show I've got an opportunity to see. Asking how it was is not an option. lol.

sabbo
02-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Im heading to this one for sure. Im in hattiesburg, so if i can give anyone a ride let me know, because it looks like i'll be going by myself.

NewOrleans
02-12-2007, 09:49 AM
I've seen Tool about 10 times and the last time they played BR was one of the best performces, if not the best, of the 10.

Should be a great show. I predict they'll either play NOLA or Biloxi on the 4/2.

Let's hope so.

See you there as I'll be the guy with the "Creed Sucks" T-shirt as always.

TP

Sine Nobilitas
02-12-2007, 06:09 PM
I will be there with a couple of my friends for sure.

Noice.

meatchunk
02-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Well, it doesn't look like they'll be playing in New Orleans so I'll be going to Baton Rouge. I don't understand why they won't play at the New Orleans Arena that is right next to the Superdome. The Hornets have been playin there recently. Or they could have played at the Gulf Coast Colesium. I hope they dont think that the people along the gulfcoast can't afford to go to the show and so the pass ofver the Gulfcoast. If The New Orleans Saints fans can sellout the Superdome for the whole season. I think Tool could sellout one show at the New Orleans Arena. Are so used to playing at UNO? Could anyone high powers pass this on to Blair.

If anyonein the Pearl River County are that needs a ride. Drop mea pm.

Latitudinarian
02-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Boy I cannot wait till Friday so I can feel the tickets. I and my g/f are going with some friends. Never seen Tool, but its something I look more foward to than anything, ever!

Do tickets sell out all in one day usually or what???? Cause I am freaking out...

Choice Breath
02-14-2007, 07:21 AM
I've seen Tool about 10 times and the last time they played BR was one of the best performces, if not the best, of the 10.

Should be a great show. I predict they'll either play NOLA or Biloxi on the 4/2.

Let's hope so.

See you there as I'll be the guy with the "Creed Sucks" T-shirt as always.

TP

Well, Tool may not be playing here (NOLA) on 4/2, but Peeping Tom is playing at the House of Blues on 4/2. Also, on an unrelated matter, The Police are playing New Orleans on the upcoming tour.

I really had hoped Tool would play here. I figured that lyric in The Pot about "eyeballs deep in muddy water, fuckin' hypocrite..." was about New Orleans and all and I thought Tool might come here to support the recovery effort to some extent. Of course, who knows what he's talking about.

Sp00k
02-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Boy I cannot wait till Friday so I can feel the tickets. I and my g/f are going with some friends. Never seen Tool, but its something I look more foward to than anything, ever!

Do tickets sell out all in one day usually or what???? Cause I am freaking out...

You'll be able to go, just don't count on good seats judging from the layout of the arena/ ticket presale tomorrow/ and ticket brokers.

Choice Breath
02-14-2007, 09:28 PM
You'll be able to go, just don't count on good seats judging from the layout of the arena/ ticket presale tomorrow/ and ticket brokers.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's up with the ticket presale? I mean, who gets to buy early?

Latitudinarian
02-15-2007, 10:20 AM
This venue does suck, I been to two shows here and one was down right terrible. It sucked cause the sound was just all fucked up... I doubt Tool lets it come to that, and HOW DO I GET TICKETS PRESALE??????

Sp00k
02-15-2007, 04:06 PM
Gotta be a toolarmy member.

Kyle Mansback
02-15-2007, 07:39 PM
[url]http://stashbox.org/12278/180px-Tool_revolvercover_20060105.jpg[/url

New here everyone. Been a Tool fan since going to Tennessee, quite a while back in 91-97. Yeah, took me 6 years! Anyway, I live in Denham Springs, just outside Baton Rouge about 10 miles from the River Center. As always, we be going solo (Wife was born Country), therefore anyone coming through that want to grab a bite to eat or a drink somewhere along the way, just let me know. Not always bad buying a ticket for 1 anyway! Thanks, and interested in talking to some of you. Remember, you have to be up and online by 9:55 tomorrow, and on my day off, not always an easy thing to do,

Latitudinarian
02-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Toolarmy= I pay money to be in a fanclub or something??

45 mins till they go on sale...

sacklunch
02-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Looks like the Baton Rouge show sold out in about 25 minutes. I decided to pass up floor tickets because my girl is petite and would have no fun down there. Got 1st level looking towards the stage row C dead center.

Can't wait!

Steve Martin
Gameware Inc

chalk_line
02-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Scored floor tix
This day might not suck after all..

januscomplex
02-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Didn't make it...

picked up my check @ 10:00am
made it to ticketmaster at exactly 10:25am
Sold out. -.-'

I live in BR, there's no way I'm missing this.
Damnit. Now I have to spend even more money to get tickets.

::edit::

got my tickets... on the floor.

not proud of how much I paid.
Cheapest I can find.

It'll be worth it.

Latitudinarian
02-16-2007, 10:52 AM
25 mins thats wicked. I got mines, I was waiting on ticketmaster for an hour, at 10:03am I had em.

Latitudinarian
02-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Im genral admission, some of my friends are reserved seating. I will proably be one of these idiots sitting in line ALLDAY just to be first in line... I might make a sign that says TDN to put up and you all can come have a chat with me and my people.
Let us not forget I come from bayou land, so if I seem throwd off... I AM!

sabbo
02-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Got my tickets at about 10:04, i opted to move up and not be on the floor.
I'll be in section 204, row B

Choice Breath
02-16-2007, 04:26 PM
I was on Ticketmaster early too hitting refresh repeatedly. As soon as it came up to let me order I requested my six tickets on the second level up and it said it could not find a match for my request. So I hit "best available" and wound up in Section 333, Row G. Now this was at about 2 minutes after 10:00. I'd say the show probably sold out instantaneously and that it just took maybe 25 minutes to process everything. I mean, I was probably done with the process in 5 minutes or so.

If I could have chosen, I would have been in the front row one level below where I wound up, so I'm not too bummed. After seeing them both nights in L.A., I definitely wanted to be above the stage for the visual aspect of the show.

Al911
02-16-2007, 08:20 PM
What's up guys, I'll be coming from Thibodaux for this one. Last time I saw Tool in Baton Rouge it was at the Centroplex. This is a totally different arena right? They didn't just rename the Centoplex did they? Well anyway I'm pretty fired up and cant wait for the 31st!

topside844
02-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Damn - I missed out. Took too long on the ticketmaster page and by the time I hit submit, it had timed out. Went back to try again and bam it was sold out.

Looking for 1 ticket... :(

meatchunk
02-17-2007, 11:19 PM
I was on Ticketmaster early too hitting refresh repeatedly. As soon as it came up to let me order I requested my six tickets on the second level up and it said it could not find a match for my request. So I hit "best available" and wound up in Section 333, Row G. Now this was at about 2 minutes after 10:00. I'd say the show probably sold out instantaneously and that it just took maybe 25 minutes to process everything. I mean, I was probably done with the process in 5 minutes or so.

If I could have chosen, I would have been in the front row one level below where I wound up, so I'm not too bummed. After seeing them both nights in L.A., I definitely wanted to be above the stage for the visual aspect of the show.

It didn't sell out instantaneously! I got to the Ticketmaster broker in Slidell (Dillard's @ North Shore Mall) 2 minutes after 10am when the tix went on sale. There were about seven people waiting in line. The lady pulling up the tickets asked them how many tickets they wanted before hand to ensure they got the best seating when the tix went on sale. She was only able to get 6 floor tickets for the first guy in line. After that, it was all balcony seats/ reserved seating.
The thing is, I got there after she took all of the pre-order wishes. To top that off, you either have to have a Dillard's credit card or cash to purchase the tickets, and I had neither. So I ran to the closest ATM and got the cash. When I got back there was one gentleman in front of me wanting tickets to something other than Tool. I pled my case to him and he quickly let me in front of him. I finally got my tickets(section 304) 20 min. after they went on sale. The girl(one person behind the guy i butted in front of) was told that they were sold out!
So being sold out in 25 minutes is about right. I can't understand why Tool doesn't play in New Orleans or Biloxi. Its obvious that people around here are in dire need of some entertainment. Do you think it was mere coincedence that the Superdome was sold out for every Saints game this season?

wayngo
02-19-2007, 05:54 AM
What's up guys, I'll be coming from Thibodaux for this one. Last time I saw Tool in Baton Rouge it was at the Centroplex. This is a totally different arena right? They didn't just rename the Centoplex did they? Well anyway I'm pretty fired up and cant wait for the 31st!

Its the same place. They just renamed it to the Rivercenter. That was the first time I saw tool when they played in Baton Rouge last time. I got my floor tickets friday so Im all set.

Choice Breath
02-22-2007, 05:45 AM
Well, let's see . . . how can I sum up my reaction to the news about Danny's bicep . . . hmmmmmmm . . . MOTHERFUCKER!!! But, I hope he recovers well. I was glad to see that the news says the tour is to be "rescheduled" and not "cancelled."

Edit: On second thought, I think Danny's torn bicep is a hoax.

Headphones
02-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Sucks that they sold out that fast. I'd like to see them again, but I'm not paying huge bucks for the privilege.

Latitudinarian
02-25-2007, 06:46 PM
I just hope 'its' not in the dead of summer, or falls right on a hurricane...

chalk_line
03-07-2007, 06:22 AM
May 24 - Baton Rouge @ River Center

Rescheduled on a Thursday

Latitudinarian
03-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Godammit

Choice Breath
03-08-2007, 04:27 AM
Hell, I'm psyched. Danny tears his bicep and the show is only postponed for less than two months. In Tool's time, that's almost instantaneous.

soberus96
03-09-2007, 04:53 PM
yeah fuck these new dates ive got tickets and cant even go now the new sched sucks!!!!!!!

Latitudinarian
03-09-2007, 05:51 PM
^ sell em', there are ppl looking to buy...
Nothing like a Thursday night in BR.

Hart Attack
03-09-2007, 07:51 PM
yeah fuck these new dates ive got tickets and cant even go now the new sched sucks!!!!!!!

stop being a little school girl baby bitch, and just make time to go! I mean it's TOOL for pete's sake.....

my tickets for the L.V. show got rescheduled as well, hell everybodies did.

like homie said...sell em' then.

lachrymoIogy
03-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Anyone have any information on when the tickets will go onsale for the show in Bosier City. I'm really trying to avoid shelling out 200 dollars on ebay for the show in red stick.

lachrymoIogy
03-18-2007, 02:28 PM
im bumping for my last post. also, does anyne have any extra tickets for the show in BR? Hook an OG up.

MattMan81
03-19-2007, 06:24 PM
I have 4 GA/FLOOR tickets available for Baton Rouge I'd like to sell to a real TOOL fan. Let me know.

brickhouse
03-27-2007, 08:24 AM
I have 4 GA/FLOOR tickets available for Baton Rouge I'd like to sell to a real TOOL fan. Let me know.

how much for 2? -- still got em?

Sine Nobilitas
03-31-2007, 10:26 AM

I can easily buy all 4 from you. My friends and I woud love to go if you still have the tickets.

tilga
04-01-2007, 09:24 PM
alright,
i'm an idiot.
between working f/t, being a f/t college student and having kids, etc, etc. (all the "old woman" stuff), i've been horribly out of the loop.
i would just about kill for 4+ tickets to this show (or the b'ham one, i will post in that thread, too).

anyone have any tix for sale or know anyone who might?
please hit me up here or myspace (listed on my profile, supposedly)

thanks!!

casirm
04-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Glad I managed to snag my tickets for this show early. Not presale early but early (45 seconds after they went on sale :-P). They were gone 3 hours later, not sure if any more were ever posted. I'll be in section 105, row E. Either seat 3 or 4 (still fighting over the seats with my accomplice). I know it's a bit early, but has there been a mention of any meetup yet?

Oh, and anyone plan on recording/getting pictures of this show? I've gotta get a memory of this, if I have to hide a camera in my (aforementioned accomplice's) ass.

casirm
04-24-2007, 07:42 PM
And for all you Last.fm users out there, http://www.last.fm/event/142319. Come on, from the looks of this thing the attendance for this show will be disgraceful! Help set 'em straight!

Toolman1
05-01-2007, 07:10 PM
I have 2 GA/Floor tickets, anyone want to trade for a pair of seat tickets?

nvguy
05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
I have 6 tickets in section 314 row H... i was online in class at 930 just waiting for tickets to go onsale... i got these at like 10:01... maybe its cuz i requested 6 tickets at once but o well.. it'll be my first show.. im pumped... thinking about buying tickets to the bossier city show the week before...why isn't there a bossier city thread?

brickhouse
05-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Question, how many does this venue hold...how's the venue --Tool played there before ???

meatchunk
05-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Nevermind

nvguy
05-05-2007, 10:59 PM
I can not wait for this concert... just bought tickets to the bossier city show as well... so now that will be my first tool show and baton rouge will be my #2.. cant wait... ill be driving from lafayette... where is everyone else comming from?

Sp00k
05-06-2007, 11:16 AM
I'll be driving down from Dallas. This will be my final show for my week of Tool tour starting in Ft Worth.

jvalentine
05-06-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm in Baton Rouge....I went see them here in 2002....I can't wait....17 days!!!

nvguy
05-07-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm in Baton Rouge....I went see them here in 2002....I can't wait....17 days!!!

How was the concert back then?

Latitudinarian
05-09-2007, 07:39 PM
get pumped up

brickhouse
05-10-2007, 06:08 AM
get pumped up

This thread is Dead --anyone out there ? --I was at the Vegas show for night 1 and the reviews are getting alot better as the tour progresses --Im jazed! --driving in from Houston on Thursday afternoon --hooking up with the dude that sold me 3 GA tix fr $200 "thanks again" ---plan on drinking starting around Lake Charles! --My last road trip to see them in Louisianna was for Voodoo Music Festival 01 when they headlined ---That was like 75-80,000 in attendance primarily there for Tool !

nvguy
05-10-2007, 09:43 PM
I can't wait... I'll be comming from Lafayette... I'm pumped.. I bought tickets to the bossier show and this one and it'll be my first two tool shows... I just really can't wait... there's no words to describe how ready I am for it... the reviews have been getting better and better... just can't wait

brickhouse
05-12-2007, 05:26 AM
It would be ironic if we got THE FLOOD !

brickhouse
05-15-2007, 08:34 AM
JESUS CHRIST --AM I THE ONLY 1 GOING TO THE SHOW ---IT APPEARS THIS WILL BE A LAME CROWD --OR JUST NOT MANY TDN FOLKS GOING ! --- ROAD TRIP!

Sp00k
05-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Im driving down for this one from Dallas. Gonna be my last show of my week long tour that starts tomorrow!!!

nvguy
05-15-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm comming from Lafayette... going to be traveling to Bossier on Thursday then a week later to Baton Rouge.. and I doubt this will be a lame crowd... tickets sold out in 25 minutes... Bossier City still has tickets for sale (FLOOR TICKETS!!!)and it is a WAY smaller arena

brickhouse
05-15-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm comming from Lafayette... going to be traveling to Bossier on Thursday then a week later to Baton Rouge.. and I doubt this will be a lame crowd... tickets sold out in 25 minutes... Bossier City still has tickets for sale (FLOOR TICKETS!!!)and it is a WAY smaller arena

Man you know whats sick -- i read about scalpers outside with just gobs of tix they can't get rid of at these shows ---virtually a "name your own price" --i think the general public got F*@ked when they 1st went on sale ---the attendance may be light if the scalpers wind up with a couple 2-3000 they cant get rid of !

nvguy
05-16-2007, 10:01 PM
only one more week

meatchunk
05-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Man you know whats sick -- i read about scalpers outside with just gobs of tix they can't get rid of at these shows ---virtually a "name your own price" --i think the general public got F*@ked when they 1st went on sale ---the attendance may be light if the scalpers wind up with a couple 2-3000 they cant get rid of !

Don't believe that shit. Trust me! This concert sold out in 25 min. How do I know??? Because I was number five in line at T-Master and finally got my tix 20 min after they went on sale. The guy behind me did not get any. This is not a scalpers market considering they aren't playing in New Awlins or Biloxi. Bet you money, this is gonna be a tight-ass show by these gentlemen!

brickhouse
05-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Don't believe that shit. Trust me! This concert sold out in 25 min. How do I know??? Because I was number five in line at T-Master and finally got my tix 20 min after they went on sale. The guy behind me did not get any. This is not a scalpers market considering they aren't playing in New Awlins or Biloxi. Bet you money, this is gonna be a tight-ass show by these gentlemen!

Good --I'm Pumped --from what i have read on the BR show in 2002 they played well that night ---It would be cool to get swamp song ...I was at The Pearl for the opener 4/27 and it was like show 8 for me --I'm hoping for a better show --i don't care about the setlist --just a solid performance!

Sp00k
05-20-2007, 02:52 PM
F-Y-I: There are some tickets up on TM right now for this show. Pretty good seats too. Section 200 something...

scrasch
05-21-2007, 06:58 AM
I may have 3 GA tickets available for this show at face value. I'll know by the end of the day if I'm going to be able to make it but it's fairly contingent on being able to find someone to buy them from me. Again, FV and cost of overnight shipping.

psychotic_hippie
05-21-2007, 01:54 PM
is there a meet up before the show scheduled for this thursday , shure would like to party with some tool fans like myself , i also have 2 extra tickets for that show , i had purchased 4 from ticketbasterds and 2 from tool army pree sale ! i have 2 left from ticketbasterds ! drop me an e-mail at [email protected] if intrested , i`ll be there around 4 or so partying in the parking area !

brickhouse
05-21-2007, 03:43 PM
How big is the Venue? ---bigger than that Century Tel center? -----never been to either?---------this is my 4th show of this tour --Houston,Dallas,Vegas and now Baton Rouge ---hello mushrooms !

psychotic_hippie
05-21-2007, 04:42 PM
cool wish i was able to do a fallowing , i myself done the dead thing ( when jerry was still kicken ) 3 months and bout 22 shows , never one the same , hope you have the same experience , i saw tool back in like 94 or so up in ohio ! with godsmack and alice n chains i think ! was a solid show , hope this will be the same , just doing a show every other day , i think is means for alot of reputition ! but any-way u gona b there early ! i will be drop me a message , ill meet you n maybe we can get down before the show ! !

brickhouse
05-21-2007, 05:55 PM
cool wish i was able to do a fallowing , i myself done the dead thing ( when jerry was still kicken ) 3 months and bout 22 shows , never one the same , hope you have the same experience , i saw tool back in like 94 or so up in ohio ! with godsmack and alice n chains i think ! was a solid show , hope this will be the same , just doing a show every other day , i think is means for alot of reputition ! but any-way u gona b there early ! i will be drop me a message , ill meet you n maybe we can get down before the show ! !

I'll Probably stop off at the boats for an hour to try my luck at the Roulette table --did good on the last damn day i was leaving Vegas --almost missed the shuttle from the airport! --dont know how early i'll be there coming from Houston --you on the Floor ????

scrasch
05-22-2007, 04:28 AM
I have 3 GA floor tickets and 2 fanclub tickets for the Baton Rouge show on Thursday. I'm looking for face value + overnight shipping. since the show was moved, I can't go.

Sorry, maybe I should put a price. $58 per ticket. I'll split the overnight cost with whoever wants to buy. These tickets can be sold individually or together.

[email protected]

psychotic_hippie
05-22-2007, 01:11 PM
I'll Probably stop off at the boats for an hour to try my luck at the Roulette table --did good on the last damn day i was leaving Vegas --almost missed the shuttle from the airport! --dont know how early i'll be there coming from Houston --you on the Floor ????

nope i have seats, id rather relax n enjoy the show , had a chance for floor tickets but being to over 50 diffrent showes and im 33 now , it just isnt my cup of tea, and ive herd you dont get the full effect of the visualls on the floor ! but any-way good luck at the boats nd make sure to ride rite , it is tool !

meatchunk
05-22-2007, 05:01 PM
This is the first time I've been to a concert in Baton Rouge so I need to know a couple of things. Some of you local folk could help me. Is the River Center in downtown Red Stick next to the capitol? And is the traffic heavy in th evening around that area? I've gone to mapquest, but I just wanna make sure.

Subtle Shot
05-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Yes it is down town, near the capitol, and yes the traffic is heavy.

meatchunk
05-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes it is down town, near the capitol, and yes the traffic is heavy.

Thanks man! I live 90 miles from Baton Rouge and am leaving here around 4:30 so that should give us enough time.
Section 304 row G. Almost dead center near the top. I normally have seen Tool shows on the floor next to the sound man. Gonna try something different for a change.

Subtle Shot
05-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I'm in 306, not too far from ya ;) But yeah leaving at that time should get you there on time. And I agree about the floor thing, that's what I'm doing myself. Have fun.

meatchunk
05-22-2007, 06:52 PM
I wish the gentlemen from King Crimson could stick around for at least for one more show. My best friend going with me is a die-hard KC fan. Shit, I wouldn't know the first thing about King Crimson if it weren't for him. What I'm talking about goes back a long way!!! I wanna see the improve he's always talking about.
My friend didn't like the new album but he always changes his mind once he see's it live. Seeing it live put's it into a whole different perspective. Not to mention, my other best friend and his girlfriend(her first concert ever) that is 2 months pregnant are going.
Seeing Tool on Lallapalooza and now is different. It also makes me laugh at the same time. Why don't you play their popular songs?

PanamaRed
05-22-2007, 07:07 PM
I saw them in Marysville (outside) last year and I can not wait to see this production inside, it is going to be incredible.

nvguy
05-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Only 2 more days... waiting to see if the Corpus show was cut 2 songs short.... The Bossier show in my opinion rocked... it was my first show so I have no previous shows to compare but everything about it I loved... can't wait for this one.. I'll be in 314... Hope i have a decent view

PetBlue4
05-22-2007, 08:14 PM
I have 4 tickets for this show, section 313, row E. They are ticketfast and sidy by side. Asking cost, $130 per pair. Email me [email protected] if you are interested, that is also my paypal email. my ebay id is pet4h.

thanks

PanamaRed
05-23-2007, 01:39 PM
I called the River Center and a lady there said:

Doors open at 6:30
Kinski on at 8:00
Tool on at 9:00 and off at 11:00 (end time, not set in stone)

according to the "work order" that she has. Also, she has not heard of any city ordinance making the show end at 11:00. If they cut off two songs or not, who cares, I will take two hours of Tool any day. Just wanted to pass the information along, enjoy the show!

brickhouse
05-23-2007, 02:31 PM

according to the "work order" that she has. Also, she has not heard of any city ordinance making the show end at 11:00. If they cut off two songs or not, who cares, I will take two hours of Tool any day. Just wanted to pass the information along, enjoy the show!

Thanks so much --after the recent hoopla on the last 2 songs and time restraints i was curious myself ! --Cool

PanamaRed
05-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks so much --after the recent hoopla on the last 2 songs and time restraints i was curious myself ! --Cool

You're welcome, I am having a hard time waiting until tomorrow but I guess I have to. They will be playing after a day's rest, so that is a plus for us.

brickhouse
05-23-2007, 05:06 PM
You're welcome, I am having a hard time waiting until tomorrow but I guess I have to. They will be playing after a day's rest, so that is a plus for us.

Dude you never know --its all a gamble --hopefully they will be up to par ---very strange chain of events on this tour so far ---uncontrolable or not --

Frikinelmo
05-23-2007, 05:29 PM
I have 2 spare tickets in section 235 Row C. Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

PanamaRed
05-23-2007, 06:00 PM
Dude you never know --its all a gamble --hopefully they will be up to par ---very strange chain of events on this tour so far ---uncontrolable or not --

Think positive.

psychotic_hippie
05-23-2007, 10:36 PM
parkn party, and hope for the best

brickhouse
05-24-2007, 05:01 AM
Think positive.

You know what --your absolutely right --thanks for the uplift!

nvguy
05-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Is everyone parking in the parking garage right by the center or is there somewheres else everyone will be?

waldo22
05-24-2007, 10:23 AM

Thanks for the info.... saves me a call.

BTW, I passed the river center earlier, aroun d12:15 and there was at least 150 people in line already. I get off at 4:30... here's to hoping for a decent spot on the floor...

psychotic_hippie
05-24-2007, 11:26 AM
fixing to leave here at 2:30 from crowley , just taped a rockie (coors light ) so i should have a good buzz goin on by the time i get there ! parking in the garage , i`ll b the one in my work truck ( two tone black n gray wth a white paw paw cap on it , stop by for a beer !(car is in the shop ) !

abrack29
05-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Anyone know where I could find a bootleg of this concert (or any where they played Pushit)? Been dying to hear them play Pushit on this tour and we didn't get it in Fort Worth.