PDA

View Full Version : another song, better quality, still need opinions.

Paladin
06-27-2003, 07:59 AM
yeah, so here it is, more industrial, except this time i play guitar, and i cant really play guitar, so the effect is rather humourous.

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/archive/105439AM.mp3

psilomind
06-27-2003, 10:10 AM
heh... sounds like when I try to play guitar...

I liked it very much though

plexus
06-28-2003, 11:54 AM
that song sounded good for the most part, but a lot of it, I couldnt tell what was happening cause of the sound quality... sounded real messy... but for the most part, what i heard was really good

Oblive
06-28-2003, 12:13 PM
sounds real good...like nin meets something......sounds crazy though..would like to hear a better quality one though like plexus said..

Elgyn
07-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Mmm, I agree that sounds a bit like nin, but I think thats in a good sort of way.

shame about the quality, cause it sounds like you've got a decent song underneath there. That little guitar solo is somewhat reminiscent of APC, but definately cool.

I'd like to try and experiment with Industrial Techno / err... Alternative Rock - I think there's unexplored territory, and with the digital capabilities which are around... mmm yeah, I'm thinking there's some good shit to be done.

I like your song though, its got a good tempo going for it, but once again its a shame about the quality. 32kbps is going to make just about anything sound shabby. If you're on 56k though, its going to be difficult to load anything bigger up.
Keep it up.

Stinkarm
07-14-2003, 12:06 AM
I loved the guitar part.