View Full Version : 2007/03/30 - Southaven, MS - Desoto Civic Center

swaps
02-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Tool
Desoto Civic Center, Southaven, MS
Friday, March 30, 2007

sonnyboy11
02-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Wow, Tool is headed to the south. This should make some people around here happy.

Chris_Brightwell
02-06-2007, 09:15 AM
FINALLY.

Unless something strange happens, I'll be at this show.

mommyluvsmusic
02-06-2007, 10:25 AM
I traveled to Dallas in September and have every intention of seeing them once again on March 30th! This trip will be so much closer!

tattooturtle1474
02-06-2007, 10:32 AM
This is the news I have been waiting to hear. I am so going to be at this show!!!

svet-am
02-07-2007, 09:06 PM
i'm really thinking about hitting this show as well as the Las Vegas show. I'm a native Mississippian (Hail State!) that lives in Vegas and this would be a good reason to return to the South and see tool. I saw them on their last sojourn to Mississippi (Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi) and they were fabulous.

What's the venue like since it's in Southaven rather than Memphis proper?

Anirak
02-08-2007, 08:52 AM
I live in Louisiana and I cannot WAIT to go to this concert!

Frikinelmo
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
I am willing to bet Baton Rouge is their next stop. 104 is announcing a "BIG" concert tomorrow afternoon.

sabbo
02-09-2007, 08:41 AM
I am going to this one also. I have seen them in N.O. and Biloxi, but know nothing of the Desoto civic center. I looked it up online and it looks like it could be a pretty intimate setting if they set it up right.

mirvae
02-09-2007, 11:37 AM
normally they play memphis, but i guess they must've got tired of midsouth coliseum or something and derailed to a different venue all of 25 miles south. oh well, either way, i'm there.

Frikinelmo
02-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Ticketmaster has Baton Rouge listed for 3/31.

Terminxman
02-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Coming from Arkansass to be there, fuck yeah. Southaven is basically a suburb of Memphis by the way.

Sp00k
02-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Ticketmaster has Baton Rouge listed for 3/31.

I'll be there at this one. Hope a N.O. show comes soon after.

jmb06003
02-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Arkansans are happy as hell! WOOO!!!!!

bc9271
02-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Does anyone know if the floor will be general admission?

Terminxman
02-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Arkansans are happy as hell! WOOO!!!!!

:D

Tickets go on sale in approximately one hour.

Anirak
02-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Does anyone know if the floor will be general admission?

I was planning on getting floor seats, so I woke up early this morning. However, when I request 3 next to each other, ticketmaster just threw me up into 105. I really wanted floor seats, but I'm not gonna split me and my friends up for it.

Chris_Brightwell
02-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Floor is reserved seating, so the whole place is reserved.

Asking for anything more than 2 tickets put me in the lower bowl.

Foxblood
02-10-2007, 08:26 AM
What do you mean Chris?
I just bought 4 tickets up in 108; what's the deal with the floor seats exactly?

Anirak
02-10-2007, 08:39 AM
I got 3 tickets in 105. I think he's saying that all the floor seats were purchased before the "official" sale beginning time. If you were going alone you might be able to get floor seats, but otherwise you're up in the stands.

I guess it's fine, I just am praying I can see well from 105 and wont be dissappointed.

Foxblood
02-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Ahh, okay.
Damn those Tool Army people and the radio stations! *shakes fist*

Foxblood
02-10-2007, 08:46 AM
And yeah, at least it's lower bowl. And the floor seats won't progressively elevate like the balcony, so the middle of the lower bowl will probably provide a better view than even the middle or back of the floor.

Chris_Brightwell
02-10-2007, 08:57 AM
What do you mean Chris?
I just bought 4 tickets up in 108; what's the deal with the floor seats exactly?I don't understand the question.

The floor is seated. Reserved seating. Not General Admission. No most pit.

Foxblood
02-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I figured it out, nevermind. =d
Thanks though.

Terminxman
02-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Jesus Christ, I searched on Ticketmaster at 10:00AM on the dot, the best I could get was Floor, Section 4, Row 4. My friend is coming also but I don't know where he hell he's gonna sit, he'd better get his ticket quick :P

Anirak
02-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Jesus Christ, I searched on Ticketmaster at 10:00AM on the dot, the best I could get was Floor, Section 4, Row 4. My friend is coming also but I don't know where he hell he's gonna sit, he'd better get his ticket quick :P

I got on at 10 also, and the thing gave me an error, so I freaked out. When it finally came up, all it would allow me is the lower bowl for more than 2 people. I don't wanna leave my friends out in the cold like you :-P

It would be cool to see each other there. Right now my parents are giving me problems because it's a four and a half hour drive over there, so I hope I will be able to go. They don't understand how much things like this mean to people like us.

Terminxman
02-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Almost a 3 hour drive for me, my friend's driving. I warned him that if he wanted to get a decent spot he needed to buy a ticket ASAP.

Foxblood
02-10-2007, 09:43 AM
45 minutes for me. ;-)

<---Jackass.

Terminxman
02-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Forty-five minutes? Isn't Southaven like a suburb of Memphis?

kbody
02-10-2007, 09:56 AM
i got a sec 6 row 10 about thirty minutes ago... im by myself though

Foxblood
02-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Sorta, but I live in Somerville, which is in the county directly east of Memphis. I just say Memphis because no one knows where Somerville is.

insaner
02-10-2007, 10:21 AM
i got sec 6 like 10 minutes ago. see ya there!

Terminxman
02-10-2007, 10:27 AM
http://stashbox.org/11896/ass.GIF

Foxblood
02-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Yeah well, your seat may be better, but I'm going to have a damn fine girl on one arm and two best friends on the other side of me, so...HA.

Cheesegreater
02-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Two questions... Looks like me and my friends will be seated in 104 row P. Do you think I'll get a decent view? Also, is there ever any way to trade up on tickets?? I guess that sounds rediculous, but I totally had a shot at floor tickets and then ran in to an error (flipped out needless to say). Anyway, just curious about that. I look forward to seeing my fellow Arkansans there!

delysid
02-10-2007, 12:21 PM
It seems that since this place is way smaller than the arena in Dallas that an upper level seat with the view of the stage would be perfect.

PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING FLOOR SEATS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE STAGE AS INTENDED. Lower bowl is alright, but when I saw them Dallas and I was in the lower bowl, even those seats weren't worth it. I would have way rather paid way less for the upper level. (the sound was good enough for that distance as well)

Ticketmaster is worthless, people seem to get better tickets at the door....

Anirak
02-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Two questions... Looks like me and my friends will be seated in 104 row P. Do you think I'll get a decent view? Also, is there ever any way to trade up on tickets?? I guess that sounds rediculous, but I totally had a shot at floor tickets and then ran in to an error (flipped out needless to say). Anyway, just curious about that. I look forward to seeing my fellow Arkansans there!

I don't know. I'm in 105 row P and I hope I'll be able to see. I guess we'll be on the same alignment, so look to your left when you're there and you may spot me :-)

Anirak
02-10-2007, 01:24 PM
If anyone happens to have another ticket in section 105 they'd like to sell I may be interested in buying. My friend wants to go but he told me after I ordered the group. Thanks.

Cheesegreater
02-10-2007, 01:27 PM
I don't know. I'm in 105 row P and I hope I'll be able to see. I guess we'll be on the same alignment, so look to your left when you're there and you may spot me :-)

I'll keep an eye out for you ;) But I will be in somewhere in the first 6 seats of that row. It'll be cool having my friends around for sure, and with any luck, I'll get a decent view of Danny. I think this should be a cool show cause of the size of the venue. They ROCKED in Dallas, and I was in the lower bowl, Tool's stage left. I hope that we'll be closer to the band at least this time.

jmb06003
02-10-2007, 02:02 PM
:D

Tickets go on sale in approximately one hour.

I was at my ticketmaster box office at 10:00am and got section 107 row D box 9.

So it looks likes i'll be directly to your right, this show is going to kick so much ass.

Does anyone know what band is opening for tool if any?

Terminxman
02-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Mastadon was opening for them the last I knew, but no idea for this show.

Chris_Brightwell
02-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Yeah well, your seat may be better [...].With a stage show like this, who's to say that closer is better?

I'd suspect that it's not.

GullyFoyle
02-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I've six tickets for section 106. Coming from Middle TN. Probably will be staying at least one nite in Memphis or Tunica. Anyone wants to party before and has a place or knows a place let me know.

gf

mirvae
02-10-2007, 03:13 PM
i kept hitting "search for different tickets" on ticketmaster (searching for 2 tickets together), and it kept giving me lower level seating around 108, 116, 117, but then out of nowhere, a section 4 appeared, so i snagged those. section 4, row 12. huzzah!

and someone asked earlier about any opening band, if any - i'm really curious about the opener, too. i haven't heard anything since mastodon opened in europe.

Cheesegreater
02-10-2007, 03:17 PM
I've six tickets for section 106. Coming from Middle TN. Probably will be staying at least one nite in Memphis or Tunica. Anyone wants to party before and has a place or knows a place let me know.

gf

I think we might be staying at a friends house after we get through partying. I imagine we'll go to Memphis and hit Beale Street or something after the show. Should be a great time!

Anirak
02-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Probably Isis or Mastodon. I don't like the vocals on either band, but I love Isis's music. I do find it hard to get around the constant growling/screaming, though.

mommyluvsmusic
02-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Section 106, Row D! I'm happy with this!

I really hope we get "Right in Two" this time. I'd love to hear "Opiate" also.

casirm
02-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Probably Isis or Mastodon. I don't like the vocals on either band, but I love Isis's music. I do find it hard to get around the constant growling/screaming, though.

My sentiments exactly. I've tried countless times to get into their stuff, but as soon as the vocals kick in I just can't focus anymore.

I wish I could make it to this show, but I had to give up my ticket to my bastard brother in law. But there's no WAY I'm missing the Baton Rouge show. Hopefully I won't miss out on the good seats there.

Frikinelmo
02-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Looks like Isis and Mastadon are both involved in other tours during this Tool tour.

Anirak
02-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Looks like Isis and Mastadon are both involved in other tours during this Tool tour.

I can't say I'm that shaken up about it.

Chris_Brightwell
02-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Looks like this show is sold out, according to Ticketmaster.

Because we suck at communication, a friend and I wound up with four extra tickets. We'll sell 'em at face (plus shipping and Ticket fees) as soon as we get 'em. Lemme know if you're interested.

Anirak
02-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Looks like this show is sold out, according to Ticketmaster.

Because we suck at communication, a friend and I wound up with four extra tickets. We'll sell 'em at face (plus shipping and Ticket fees) as soon as we get 'em. Lemme know if you're interested.

Can you tell me what section?

Chris_Brightwell
02-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Can you tell me what section?Section 106

Anirak
02-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Section 106

I would be willing to buy these, but I would need to sell my three first. If anyone would like to buy three tickets in 105, then I can buy yours in 106.

Cheesegreater
02-13-2007, 06:36 PM
If anyone has 3 tickets available for the Desoto show, please let me know. Thanks

bogsnarth
02-14-2007, 12:12 AM
i'm totally going to this show. it's totally gonna rock.

totally.

bogsnarth
02-14-2007, 12:13 AM
oh and ps: iirc, my friend who bought the tickets said we're in 119, row Q.. not exactly sure what to expect, but hopefully it'll give us a good enough view.

Anirak
02-14-2007, 08:29 AM
If anyone has 3 tickets available for the Desoto show, please let me know. Thanks

I do, they are in section 105. We need some way to set this up as a trade between me, you, and chris_brightwell. I need a guarantee that you will pay me, and that he will also give me his tickets. I'm sure he also needs a guarantee that I will pay him, as well as you will need a way to know that I will give you the tickets. Any solutions are welcomed.

Also, chris_brightwell, what row are your tickets in?

Cheesegreater
02-14-2007, 12:44 PM
I do, they are in section 105. We need some way to set this up as a trade between me, you, and chris_brightwell. I need a guarantee that you will pay me, and that he will also give me his tickets. I'm sure he also needs a guarantee that I will pay him, as well as you will need a way to know that I will give you the tickets. Any solutions are welcomed.

Also, chris_brightwell, what row are your tickets in?

I would appreciate the help Anirak. Three tickets is ideal (I have three friends dying to go, just gave me late notice.) One method would be for me to make a deposit via pay-pal into your account. I'll round up the money if I can in the next few days. My step-brother has never seen them, and I know he would go nuts. The tricky part is a safe method for you to get the tickets to me. Just keep me posted; I'll do what I can on my end! Peace.

Anirak
02-14-2007, 01:07 PM
I would appreciate the help Anirak. Three tickets is ideal (I have three friends dying to go, just gave me late notice.) One method would be for me to make a deposit via pay-pal into your account. I'll round up the money if I can in the next few days. My step-brother has never seen them, and I know he would go nuts. The tricky part is a safe method for you to get the tickets to me. Just keep me posted; I'll do what I can on my end! Peace.

Looks like it's not gonna happen, unless someone else can sell me four tickets. Chris Brightwell said three of the tickets are already spoken for, and I need four that are together.

Me and you are in the same position as far as friends letting you know at the last minute, it seems. Chris Brightwell, if that person happens to not want to buy them anymore, I will buy all four.

Basically my situation is I need to sell my three tickets (Section 105) and buy four tickets that are together. Otherwise I would need to buy one seat that just happened to be next to mine in section 105.

Chris_Brightwell
02-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Basically my situation is I need to sell my three tickets (Section 105) and buy four tickets that are together. Otherwise I would need to buy one seat that just happened to be next to mine in section 105.I have a fourth ticket available.

Sitting by yourself is better than not going at all, IMO.

Cheesegreater
02-14-2007, 04:04 PM
I know it sounds cold, but if anyone in you're group feels like just being the odd man out you could get Chris's ticket and semi-solve your problem. But now I don't know what I'm going to do about getting three other tickets. Still looking guys.

Anirak
02-15-2007, 09:28 AM
The other guy isn't a big fan of Tool, so for him it wouldn't be better than not going at all, since the only reason he wants to go is because we are. I hope we can eventually get something worked out, since it is a while away.

chalk_line
02-15-2007, 12:29 PM
The other guy isn't a big fan of Tool, so for him it wouldn't be better than not going at all, since the only reason he wants to go is because we are. I hope we can eventually get something worked out, since it is a while away.

give the ticket to a real tool fan, if hes not a fan then he can stay home

Anirak
02-15-2007, 03:39 PM
give the ticket to a real tool fan, if hes not a fan then he can stay home

Well I don't have a ticket for him to go in the first place, so your pretentious remark is unwarranted.

chalk_line
02-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Well I don't have a ticket for him to go in the first place, so your pretentious remark is unwarranted.

Why go through so much trouble to get a ticket for someone whos not a fan?
Unless hes your date..and do you even know the defintion of pretentious?
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Anirak
02-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Why go through so much trouble to get a ticket for someone whos not a fan?
Unless hes your date..and do you even know the defintion of pretentious?
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

We have a thing called friendship.

Also I don't think you know me well enough to judge my intelligence.

EternalSiGN
03-06-2007, 10:35 AM
normally they play memphis, but i guess they must've got tired of midsouth coliseum or something and derailed to a different venue all of 25 miles south. oh well, either way, i'm there.

they aren't playing memphis because they built they fed-ex forum and the forum wont allow people 2 play anywhere but in the forum, so they came 2 the civic center. w00t!!!! im hyped for it

has anyone heard about when the the concert was pushed back 2?

Ssj2yugi
03-06-2007, 12:28 PM
yeah does anyone know anything about when the concert will be or what is going to happen to it? I bought 2 tickets from Toolarmy and 10 off of Ticketmaster (6 off my account, 4 off a friends account) and all 12 tickets are being put to use by friends of mine and we're all pretty eager to go and get away from the college life for a night :\

mommyluvsmusic
03-06-2007, 07:50 PM
yeah does anyone know anything about when the concert will be or what is going to happen to it? I bought 2 tickets from Toolarmy and 10 off of Ticketmaster (6 off my account, 4 off a friends account) and all 12 tickets are being put to use by friends of mine and we're all pretty eager to go and get away from the college life for a night :\

From the Toolband.com website:

SOME RESCHEDULED SHOWS

Here are SOME rescheduled shows - shows that had already gone on-sale prior to Danny's injury. People can exchange their original ticket(s) for the new show. I'll add these to the tour section after Kat's birthday party (which is currently on-going), but you can read them here in the meantime.
April 30 - Reno @ Reno Event Center
May 2 - San Diego @ Cox Arena
May 5 - Las Cruces @ Pan American Center
May 6 - Tucson @ Convention Center Arena
May 8 - Albuquerque @ Tingley Coliseum
May 15 - Southaven @ DeSoto Center
May 19 - Oklahoma City @ Ford Center
May 21 - San Antonio @ AT&T Center
May 22 - Corpus Christi @ American Bank Center
May 24 - Baton Rouge @ River Center

chalk_line
03-07-2007, 06:21 AM
Rescheduled for a Tuesday??

We got screwed.

btravis311
03-07-2007, 06:45 AM

We got screwed.

You got that right...I'm travelling from Knoxville, TN for this gig. Friday > Tuesday. Oh well...

mommyluvsmusic
03-07-2007, 06:59 AM
You got that right...I'm travelling from Knoxville, TN for this gig. Friday > Tuesday. Oh well...

I would have much preferred the Friday date also, but it really doesn't matter to me. I'll travel to see Tool no matter what day of the week. I traveled 6.5 hours to see them on a Thursday in Dallas last September. 2 1/2 hours on a Tuesday to Southaven doesn't seem so bad from my prespective. .

Chris_Brightwell
03-07-2007, 08:57 AM

We got screwed.Yeah. I'll probably have to miss this one, now. Fuck.

mommyluvsmusic
03-07-2007, 08:25 PM
FYI

I e-mailed the box office at the Desoto Civic Center this morning and found out the following:

Starting time for the concert has been moved up to 7:30. All original tickets will still be honored.

Chris_Brightwell
03-07-2007, 10:33 PM
I won't be able to make it to the show now, so it looks like I may have as many as EIGHT tickets to get rid of.

mommyluvsmusic
03-07-2007, 10:38 PM
I won't be able to make it to the show now, so it looks like I may have as many as EIGHT tickets to get rid of.

Dude... That sucks!

Cheesegreater
03-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Chris, I'm sure you got my message.. but I'm definitely interested in two. Let me know if that's a possibility. Thanks!

Peace

sam959
03-12-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm interested in one as well, Chris. Sent you a PM.

Chris_Brightwell
03-12-2007, 09:36 AM
I got all of your PMs ... I'll try to organize everything tonight, calculate final costs, and get back to you tonight or tomorrow.

GullyFoyle
04-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Brightwell: did you get rid of all of your tix? I found it rather amusing that you said earlier in the thread that you were definately going to this show unless something strange happens. HA!

And has anyone heard about any opening bands this tour? I've tix to the southaven, birmingham and Bonnaroo...

gf

xloc
04-30-2007, 12:48 AM
I live here so for anybody coming to the show from out of town.

The Civic Center is pretty new and not too big. You can see it from I-55 as it sits right next to it to the west. The exit is Church Rd. It's just a few miles south of the state line with Tennessee. There is a Taco Bell across the street (north) and a Mickey D's on the side that the Civic Center is on. Most importantly there is a liquor store in walking distance of the McD. Go any farther away from the interstate east or west and it's pretty much residential. If you want to eat elsewhere or find a hotel room Goodman Rd. is the place. It's the interstate exit immediately north of the church road exit.

Personally having lived in this area most of my life I still find it a little unreal that Tool is going to be in Desoto County. 10 years ago the place where the Civic Center sits was rural farmland. It's one of those urban sprawl stories that I won't bore with you. Still the county is having growing pains. They had a real problem with the Hooters that was built on Goodman Rd and Snoop got cancelled at the Civic Center back in 2001. Link below.

http://www.livedaily.com/news/Briefly_Dave_Matthews_Band_cancels_international_d ates-3858.html

But ultimately the money won out over their "morals" which is good for us in the area.

Anirak
05-06-2007, 07:41 PM
I have one ticket for sale. Section 105. I will sell for $50.

Aaedyn
05-08-2007, 10:32 AM
I'll be driving up from Hattiesburg, MS to see the show. So, I-55 is pretty much the straight-shot way to go? I want to get there as quickly as possible, and without having to go through a bunch of ridiculous interchanges in Jackson. Anyone who's been to Jackson knows what I'm talking about.

This is also my first Tool show. As it gets closer, I get more excited every day. It's a week away and I'm giddy like a school girl.

xloc
05-08-2007, 11:21 PM
I-55 is the way to go. Exit at Church Rd. You will see the civic center to your left as you take the exit. Jackson, MS interchanges suck. Went through there a lot when I lived in Jacksonville, FL.

Looking forward to the concert too and I only live like 20 miles away. My first Tool concert even though I have been listening to them since the mid 90's. This past weekend was Beale St. Musicfest in Memphis. Saw Wolfmother and Godsmack on the day I went. Hinder and Daughtry played the next day. It rained. Yes my friends, god was crying.

PetBlue4
05-08-2007, 11:53 PM
3 tickets in section 206, row A
2 tickets in section 117, row A

I'm thinking about keeping the 117. hard tickets, must sell asap. Face value, email me [email protected]

Aaedyn
05-10-2007, 05:49 AM
Thanks, xloc. I've been listening to Tool since Lateralus came out, and looking at old concert videos, I really wished I would have gotten the balls and cash up to go see them on that tour. I really hope the 'Nard is on his game next Tuesday, based on concert reviews from this tour, it seems like every show is hit or miss with him.

sam959
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
This is also my first Tool concert. I'm also going to see them in Birmingham.

Anyone know what the deal is with Pushit? They put it in the setlist one show then it's gone the next night. I really, really hope they play Pushit.

Also, parking at the Civic Center? It's been a long time since I've been there, but I seem to recall they have decent parking.

Cheesegreater
05-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Is there anything worth doing near the Southaven area before the show? I'm really looking forward to this show. It will be the second time for my girlfriend and I, and the first time for the four friends of ours tagging along. It's so cool to know how much of a treat they are in for.

Also, as far as Pushit goes, who knows if we'll get it or not. The show will still turn your brain to shit either way. It seems like they swap Right in Two for Pushit when they do it. Both of those songs I have not seen live, so I'll be pleased with whatever they play. Part of me wants Right in Two cause it kicks so much ass, then the other really wants Pushit because it's such a fucking classic. Wish they would play both of them actually. Four days... not long at all.

extraDemensionalBeing
05-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Is there anything worth doing near the Southaven area before the show?

Yeah Memphis is like 10min away I'm gonna be getting drunk on Beal Street

TOOL_Rules
05-14-2007, 08:27 AM
I may have an extra reserved seat for this show. Just a single seat though. Sec. 118, row M. Anyone interested email me today or tonight at [email protected]

Face value, $61, is all I want. Meeting at Pepperoni's Pizzeria 5-6 p.m. tomorrow night. 1/2 mile west of the venue on Church Road.

Chris_Brightwell
05-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Brightwell: did you get rid of all of your tix? I found it rather amusing that you said earlier in the thread that you were definately going to this show unless something strange happens. HA!Yeah, I got rid of them all about a month ago. I sold four of them together and sold the other four as pairs of two. I hope everyone has a good time. :)

I'll be at Birmingham and Bonnaroo.

TOOL_Rules
05-15-2007, 06:04 AM
I may have an extra reserved seat for this show. Just a single seat though. Sec. 118, row M. Anyone interested email me today or tonight at [email protected]

Face value, $61, is all I want. Meeting at Pepperoni's Pizzeria 5-6 p.m. tomorrow night. 1/2 mile west of the venue on Church Road.
Find the guy with the Lateralus T-shirt on in Pepperoni's between 5-6 p.m. and the ticket is yours for face value.

FightingMonkey
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Dude, show fucking rocked and my lucky ass little brother got to enjoy it ON HIS 18th BIRTHDAY! What a bitch. I been a Tool fan since the 90s, he jumps on with Lateralus and they play on his birthday, not mine. Oh well, still really fucking cool. And I liked the fact that the beer was cheap: $3.50 a pop ain't bad. If the show was in Memphis it would have been at least $6 a beer.