PDA

View Full Version : Never noticed this before.

rsar
02-04-2007, 10:40 AM
I just noticed this last night while listening to Third Eye. Turn it up pretty loud, and at about 7:51, theres a noise/maybe something being said. I cant really tell what it is exactly. Doesn't fit at all, so I was just wondering, has anyone else heard this before?

<8>jF<8>
02-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Well, I can hear something there, a reverberation, some digital effect on a voice or actually a synthetic sound, but I can't quite make it out...

Pavlov_Dog
02-09-2007, 02:31 PM
I hear it, it's very ambiguous....

It sounds like 'watch (wash...) out', I think.

resonance.
02-09-2007, 02:43 PM
"let me out"

<8>jF<8>
02-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Ahhh... now I hear it. But let me out of where? Who's asking to be let out? Is that like the narrator's subconscious begging to be let free from the mortal body imprisoning it?

Cheesegreater
02-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Ahhh... now I hear it. But let me out of where? Who's asking to be let out? Is that like the narrator's subconscious begging to be let free from the mortal body imprisoning it?

Let the Third eye out?

sam905
02-21-2007, 05:50 PM
yeah i hear it, in the song it metions "a childs ryme stuck in my head", who knows might be the ryme itself trying to get out, i always feel like ive got something in my head that wants to get out but can never mange to verbelize it the right way or atleast get it down on paper, but when i do magic happens, i mean real magic, crazy magic that only happens inside the minds of children

resonance.
02-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm pretty sure the song stuck in his head is "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."

Forever In Debt
03-02-2007, 06:48 AM
I'm pretty sure the song stuck in his head is "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."

Lol...

Rod
03-02-2007, 08:55 AM

It's Blair in the recording studio. He was trapped in the room with Danny and needed to hit the bathroom.

mikey6719
03-02-2007, 10:17 AM
I think it is the SITE NAZI that runs this site and deletes any negative post. He probaly got done "servicing" Maynard during the recording of the song and had to go spit. Thats why his voice is garbled.... JUST KIDDING NAZI!!!!!!

]v[edusa
03-02-2007, 10:26 AM
as i said in my other post on this song, i believe hes saying "let me out", or "lift me out" because he wants to get out of the lower chakras to be with the third eye chakra. if you take psychedelics then you are taken out of the lower chakras to the higher ones (third eye). once the psychedelic dies down you are taken back to the lower chakras. most people have the desire to get out of the lower chakras because they just got a glimpse of something better. people will either choose to keep taking psychedelics (constantly pry open their third eye), or they will reach for their third eye by the means of spiritual paths.