PDA

View Full Version : L. Ron Hubbard and others?

TheMadButhcer
06-26-2003, 05:05 PM
I've read a supposed quote from Maynard that the song is actually about false martyrs like L. Ron Hubbard.

Basically, anyone who just uses people and misleads them. Anyone who make promises that they'll never live up to.

lol, oh damn, I spelled my username wrong...

brettmck10
06-27-2003, 08:24 PM
mate if ya cant take the time to get your name right what good are you to us.......and stop apologising for being such a dead meat head!!!!!!!! get on with it.

Aberfoyle
06-28-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by brettmck10
mate if ya cant take the time to get your name right what good are you to us.......and stop apologising for being such a dead meat head!!!!!!!! get on with it.

OH NOES, HE MADE TEH SPELLING ERROR!!!11 DEATH IS COMIGN!!!!11 LOLOLOL!!!!1

Dude, who cares if he mispelled his screen name? Are you going to completely disregard everything he says just because he made a little mistake? Jesus christ...

brettmck10
06-28-2003, 07:39 PM
umm im certainly not apologising to myself or to you infact...
INFACT i think he could be the next martian buthcer king... did he ever apologise for such a menial error???

jesus christ did he apologise for such a menial error
satan did he apologise for such a menial error

what know one knows wont hurt you....and if you point the fucken thing out, your more of a lame dick......

welcome to the jungle punk......get in the ring and i'll blow your fucken brains out, you piece of shit...

oh sorry man