PDA

View Full Version : "till one and one (duality) are one (united)"

]v[edusa
01-28-2007, 03:53 PM
(sigh) ok here it goes....

this is just a thought. i believe this is another song about unity consciousness. before i go on, lucifer and satan are not the same.

This is what I HEARD about 11/1111/11:11/111:
- 11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality
- The 11:11 is the pathway into the positive unknown and beyond. It is perceived as a doorway, “a crack between two worlds.”
- We are all living in a dualistic world and have bicameral brains. We were all meant to evolve our brains to operate using both hemispheres of our brain. Note: we only use a small percent of the brain and its mostly the left side.
- 11:11 is a sign that we will be reaching christ (unity) consciousness (46 and 2)
- 11:11 is thought to be encoded messages from another side by those who "hold the light"…mental memories of the task were given by Lucifer but failed to carry out.

Everywhere we look in nature we find dualities. I will give a brief explanation on duality. it is believed God (one spirit, the universal consciousness) created lucifer to create duality. Lucifer allows the possibility of transcending good and evil and bridges an entrance to pure oneness with God.

again this is only a thought… I’m only taking out a few points.

"Eleven and she was gone.
Eleven is when we waved good-bye."

one of 2 things. he could be talking about his mother like everyone else is saying... im not so sure if he was 11 was when she got paralyzed or whatever.

but im seeing it at a different light. could "she" be referring to Lucifer (Lucifer is known to be both sexes)? according to what I heard, 11 symbolizes messages from the other side that hold the light and since 11:11 is symbolizing completion of duality could 11 by Lucifer? 11 is indicating that unity consciousness is coming. eleven is a sign that duality (2) will transcending to 1 soon (waving goodbye to duality?).
“Each time we see the numbers 11:11, our cellular memory banks are further activated. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the Greater Reality.”

"It took so long to realize that
You hold the light that's been leading me back home."

it took him awhile to realize that lucifer is the light bringer and is the bridge to our unity consciousness (home)

"Under a dead ohio sky,
Eleven has been and will be waiting,
Defending his light,
And wondering...
Where the hell have I been?
Sleeping, lost, and numb.
So glad that I have found you.
I am wide awake and heading home."

eleven waits for others to regain memory so they can evolve. he realized that the messages of eleven was coming from the light bringer indicating the completion of duality soon. hes thinking how he could be so blind and lost to not see it before and that hes wide awake now and moving to the unity consciousness (home)

Hold your light,
Eleven.
Lead me through each gentle step by step
by inch by loaded memory.

he wants eleven to lead him through the steps to get to the 3rd level of consciousness (unity consciousness) by regaining his lost memory (which was lost due to duality). apparently if you are in the 3rd level of consciousness you will recieve a unity memory that is shared by everyone. its like an overload of memory.

"I'll move to heal
As soon as pain allows so we can
Reunite and both move on together."

Either hes saying hes going to help healing us/himself so that he can move with us to unity consciousness or that hes planning to heal himself you that he can reunite with 11 and both move on together.

"'till one and one are one, eleven,
So glow, child, glow."

so hes referring to himself when he was a child or maybe even still sees himself as a child. growing, understanding, learning, still in this dualistic world allowing in light run through him. i believe hes referring to us as the child too. "1 and 1" is referring to how duality is split in two and that the two poles of duality should become one (unified)

"I'm heading back home."

Not only is he heading back to a unified consciousness but, hes reaching the 3rd level of consciousness also known as 46 and 2

this fits with the album title Aenima too.

we have 2 sides. The Anima is the feminine side of the personality. It is nurturing, loving, emotional, sensitive and vulnerable. and The Animus is the masculine side of the personality. It is aggressive, dominating, determined, cool thinking and sound in judgment. there should be a balance b/t anima and animus

]v[edusa
01-28-2007, 04:12 PM
refresh on levels of consciousness:
1st level- 42 and 2 chromosomes. unified consciousness. height range 4-6 feet
2nd level - 44 and 2 chromosomes, disharmonic (dualistic reality) 5-7 feet
3rd level - 46 and 2 chromosomes, unified consciousness. 10-16 feet
4th level - 48 and 2, disharmonic, 30-35 feet
5th- 50 and 2, unified, 50-60 feet

so humanity was at a unified consciousness (1st level) but right now we are disharmonic. we all should be "heading back home" to a unified consciousness but by entering the 3rd level instead of the 1st unified level.

Eight
01-28-2007, 04:16 PM
This is really interesting. Its a lot better than people running around saying "It's 11:11 make a wish". I don't know if you've been subjected to that, but nearly everyone I know does it. Makes a lot more sense that 11:11 is a trigger in our memory instead of some magic power for wishes to be granted when made at that time of day.
But enough about sheep, I definately like what you're saying here.
The duality, the two become one, it all seems to be a theme through all of the last three albums. Its been discussed in Lateralus, and there is a line in 10,000 days about two becoming one, so it seems very probable.
Very interesting.
If you have a way to post links to this, I'd be appreciated.

Eight
01-28-2007, 04:19 PM
refresh on levels of consciousness:
1st level- 42 and 2 chromosomes. unified consciousness. height range 4-6 feet
2nd level - 44 and 2 chromosomes, disharmonic (dualistic reality) 5-7 feet
3rd level - 46 and 2 chromosomes, unified consciousness. 10-16 feet
4th level - 48 and 2, disharmonic, 30-35 feet
5th- 50 and 2, unified, 50-60 feet

so humanity was at a unified consciousness (1st level) but right now we are disharmonic. we all should be "heading back home" to a unified consciousness but by entering the 3rd level instead of the 1st unified level.

Ok, so there's a pattern here of alternating between disharmonic and unified. I don't remember where it was said, but someone mentioned the worries of the human race going backwards. So it would make sense that we would want to move onto a higher level that is unified rather than going backwards. Thus if one is unable to continue to the next level, would they then defult backwards so as to be unified?
Interesting.

Mattywasaracecardriver
01-28-2007, 06:07 PM
this has made me look at the album in a completely different light. you've systematically made direct links to what your saying. theres a real strong sense of trying to reach unified consciousness. and as for this theme in later albums the first song that came to mind was Reflection.
this particular quote i feel shows the link to many of the points made in this thread:

"So crucify the ego, before it's far too late
To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical,
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.
Just let the light touch you"

Unified consciousness has got be referred to here, as well as the points of light and Lucifer.

And also iv'e literally just thought of another possibility that schism is linked with this idea. " i know the pieces fit ". the two sides of the brain becoming one, functioning equally together. "There was a time that the pieces fit" could be referring to the first level of conciousness.

i'm sure there are endless links throughout all of the albums thinking about it now. i think it would be cool if we got to see some more possible links. i know im gunna try n find some more.

]v[edusa
01-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Ok, so there's a pattern here of alternating between disharmonic and unified. I don't remember where it was said, but someone mentioned the worries of the human race going backwards. So it would make sense that we would want to move onto a higher level that is unified rather than going backwards. Thus if one is unable to continue to the next level, would they then defult backwards so as to be unified?
Interesting.

no. we dont want to go backwards. we want to "spiral out". we dont want to go through disharmonic levels but we have to if we want to experience higher levels of consciousness.

this has made me look at the album in a completely different light. you've systematically made direct links to what your saying. theres a real strong sense of trying to reach unified consciousness. and as for this theme in later albums the first song that came to mind was Reflection.
this particular quote i feel shows the link to many of the points made in this thread:

"So crucify the ego, before it's far too late
To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical,
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.
Just let the light touch you"

Unified consciousness has got be referred to here, as well as the points of light and Lucifer.

And also iv'e literally just thought of another possibility that schism is linked with this idea. " i know the pieces fit ". the two sides of the brain becoming one, functioning equally together. "There was a time that the pieces fit" could be referring to the first level of conciousness.

i'm sure there are endless links throughout all of the albums thinking about it now. i think it would be cool if we got to see some more possible links. i know im gunna try n find some more.

haha sweet, im not 100% that maynard is referring the light to lucifer, although it has crossed my mind many time. i hear some of his influences davinci, aleister crowley, and true freemasons are/were luciferians. also luciferians really dont like jesus. i think puscifer called themselves puscifer because jesus is a "pussy" for calling himself "the bright and the morning star" (lucifer) in rev 22:16..... (which is before rev 22:20)

but heres more info on 11:
-"In Thelemic Qabalah, the number eleven takes on a number of important positive meanings. It represents the union of the five and the six, the pentagram and the hexagram, the microcosm and the macrocosm. In some systems, the hexagram is a masculine symbol and the pentagram a feminine one."
- http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiritualmeaningofnumbereleven.html

iAMtheMA!
01-28-2007, 10:32 PM
thank you, lllvllledusa, there is a lot of excellent information to consider here. this is a very unique perspective on the track and i hope that everyone tries it out for themselves - give it a chance. moving across polarity-consciousness and into unity, the "christ-consciousness", through understanding lucifer ...i think it fits very well; too bad i was so caught up in the many judith ideas while reading through the flower of life teachings, i probably would've never realized this on my own. so, after allowing it to settle a bit, here's what i've come up with for the first few lines:

what was it like to see the face of your own stability
when a being of 42&2 unity-consciousness...

suddenly look away leaving you with the dead and hopeless
moved into the disharmonic 44&2 polarity-consciousness, our current level,
where one might "frown out your one face, but with the other..."

eleven and she was gone eleven is when we waved good-bye
:11?/female/right-brain/heart/feeling/intuition

eleven is standing still waiting for me to free him
11:?/male/left-brain/mind/analytical/logical*

by coming home
11:11?/back into unity, christ-consciousness, "46&2 are just ahead of me"

i had more ideas concerning "child" as a reference to our current status, but i can't find the resources needed to back it up. seems like it may be connected to the height of each level of consciousness, and possibly relates to the "join in, my child, and listen..." intro within "forty-six & 2". i'm enjoying this new direction, thank you again!

* a reminder ...here are the "lateralus" lyrics:
over-thinking, over-analyzing seperates the body from the mind
withering my intuition leaving oppurtunities behind...

]v[edusa
01-29-2007, 07:26 AM
i had more ideas concerning "child" as a reference to our current status, but i can't find the resources needed to back it up. seems like it may be connected to the height of each level of consciousness, and possibly relates to the "join in, my child, and listen..." intro within "forty-six & 2". i'm enjoying this new direction, thank you again!

and thank you!!! it made me think of thoths children

i got this from "The Emerald Tablets" of Thoth taken from the "!""*""11th""**"!" tablet "The Key to Above and Below"

"Ye, as a child had not the knowledge
that came to ye when ye became a man.
Compare ye the cycles to man in his journey
from birth unto death,
and see in the cycle below thee the child
with the knowledge he has;
and see ye yourself as the child grown older,
advancing in knowledge as time passes on.
See ye, We, also, the child grown to manhood
with the knowledge and wisdom that came
with the years.
So also, O Thoth, are the cycles of consciousness,
children in different stages of growth,
yet all from the one Source, the Wisdom,
and all to the Wisdom returning again."

wow

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald11bw.html

ill let your mind wonder around that one for a while.

iAMtheMA!
01-29-2007, 11:23 AM
"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haaaave founnnd ... some kind of temporary sanity in this...
shit, blood, and cum on my haaands... IIIIII've COME 'rrRROUND ... full circle."

Eight
01-29-2007, 02:28 PM
no. we dont want to go backwards. we want to "spiral out". we dont want to go through disharmonic levels but we have to if we want to experience higher levels of consciousness.

Yea, I understand it, I was just making a connection to something else. You're explainations are exactly like the albums; you have to go through them a few times and then let them sink in:)
I definately think that this whole line of thinking works not only with this album, but with the other two that came after. Maybe this is the album that it all started in and then from there we've just been getting more and more put on our plates.
The way I see it, this was our appetizer, then came Lateralus which was the main course. 10,000 days was kind of a refreshment, because I wouldn't say there were too many new ideas here, but some of it was more of a reminder of what we already have. (sorry for the food references, just the way I thought it out)

]v[edusa
01-29-2007, 10:40 PM
no thats cool. it makes sense.

im just adding some things i found:

'Jung says: "Synchronicity takes the coincidence of events in space and time as meaning something more than mere chance, namely, a peculiar interdependence of objective events among themselves as well as with the subjective (psychic) states of the observer or observers." If, as I've said before, synchronicity is an integral part of our experienced reality, there is no contradiction between the notion of meaningful coincidence and the explanation of self-suggestion.'

11:11 seems to have the most significant meaning in numerology. 11:11 is a synchronistic event.

while looking for a link to the hopi elders for eight explaining "learn to swim", i found an extended version, of what i originally had, that stated that we are in the 11th hour.

http://www.edgeofavalon.com/index.php?screen=disparticle&article=41

i dont think this song is solved completely. if someone can find info on the 11th hour of the hopi then that would be great.

]v[edusa
01-29-2007, 11:20 PM
omg!!! im so blind!! hes saying till one and one are.. one eleven as in 111

1+1+1 = 3

In the Golden Dawn, this is described as "Two contending forces and one which unites them eternally. Two basal angles of the triangle and one which forms the apex. Such is the origin of creation - it is the Triad of life."

1 << unity
/ ... \ ]]]]] 111 triad of life
1(-) ---- 1(+) <<< duality

what was i thinking... we arent going backwards to 1 (unity) were moving forwards to 111... 111 can be from the 3 pillars of the tree of life to

"111 = ALEPH spelled in full. It is the number Aum (AOM) which is
the Seal of the CHILD" !!!

crazyness!!!!! if only people could see tool through my eyes right now.

wow this is really motivating me to read the golden dawn by isreal regardie now.

i dont know if i should say anymore!?

Shantzy Boy
01-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Just a quick thought on 11:11...

To me this number represents duality through unity. The one's are paired to make two one's, and there are two sets of one's. Hence duality through unity.

We live in a world of unity already, and it is defined through duality. Every inside has an outside, every up has a down and every positive has a negative, and so on. What is seldom recognized is that these supposed opposites all stem from the same one thing. You define the one thing through the other. For example.. take the human condition. How are you feeling inside right now? It's all coming from what's outside of you. Most of your perceptions are working from the outside to give you something on the inside.

Anyway, hopefully this makes some kind of sense, it's late and I'm getting tired. But keep up with your reading, it sounds like you're on a roll.

Eight
02-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Just a quick thought on 11:11...

To me this number represents duality through unity. The one's are paired to make two one's, and there are two sets of one's. Hence duality through unity.

We live in a world of unity already, and it is defined through duality. Every inside has an outside, every up has a down and every positive has a negative, and so on. What is seldom recognized is that these supposed opposites all stem from the same one thing. You define the one thing through the other. For example.. take the human condition. How are you feeling inside right now? It's all coming from what's outside of you. Most of your perceptions are working from the outside to give you something on the inside.

Anyway, hopefully this makes some kind of sense, it's late and I'm getting tired. But keep up with your reading, it sounds like you're on a roll.
Tired or not it made sense to me.