PDA

View Full Version : You have GOT to see this ANTI TOOL website!!

T00L
06-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Ok guys, I know this is not about the song but it is about TooL, please check out this website. I posted this on some of the other album boards because I want to share this with as many TooL fans as possible.

/http://www.toolband-sucks.com/tool1.htm

I can't believe these people. I read the whole site and I can't believe that they have access to all that information about TooL and don't even begin to see the message the band try's to convey in their music. It blows my mind.

On another off topic note. For those of you who don't know Maynards mother just died 6/18/03 and I noticed on TooL's official site that her name is Judith. Well my point is, read the lyrics to the song Judith on A Perfect Circle. And it's fairly obvious that he is talking about his mother or should I say talking to her.

FuckJesus
06-28-2003, 12:51 PM
wow...that is sad..

UncnciousShadow
07-10-2003, 10:18 AM
That is one fucked up website....

Parental WARNING.....Tool lyrics are disturbing, violent and graphic. Children who listen to these lyrics may experience depression, anger, fear, dissociation and develop inattention and trancing out as a habit.

It is highly suggested that parents inspect their children's CD collection for "Tool" and review the CD so that they may consult with their child about the music and remove it from their collection.

HAHA! I think I am going to go shoot myself because I listen to TOOL.

allyn69
08-07-2003, 03:12 PM
When I told my dad about the site he laughed and thought it was stupid. Thanks for telling me about that site.