PDA

View Full Version : You have GOT to see this ANTI TOOL website!!

T00L
06-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Ok guys, I know this is not about the song but it is about TooL, please check out this website. I posted this on some of the other album boards because I want to share this with as many TooL fans as possible.

/http://www.toolband-sucks.com/tool1.htm

I can't believe these people. I read the whole site and I can't believe that they have access to all that information about TooL and don't even begin to see the message the band try's to convey in their music. It blows my mind.

On another off topic note. For those of you who don't know Maynards mother just died 6/18/03 and I noticed on TooL's official site that her name is Judith. Well my point is, read the lyrics to the song Judith on A Perfect Circle. And it's fairly obvious that he is talking about his mother or should I say talking to her.

plexus
06-24-2003, 03:15 AM
seriously dude... you didnt have to cover the forum with these threads

T00L
06-24-2003, 11:47 AM
Hey, I didn't know this was old news. Sorry to take up the precious millimeters of your cpu screen. I know that really hurts. And I only posted it once on each album, because I didn't think anyone had seen it before. Don't worry I'll think twice now before I try to be nice here again. I forgot people already know everything.

MorningStar
06-24-2003, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I've seen that before, and I've actually posted a thread about it.

No problem, I don't mind you being to be nice.
But I think most of the people here have heard about Maynard's mum's death.

armareum
07-08-2003, 11:15 AM
well, actually, I hadn't. but i know now.

actually, reading this forum, most ppl seemd to be really civilised and respectfull. very refreshing in the world of forums.

:)