PDA

View Full Version : You have GOT to see this ANTI TOOL website!!

T00L
06-23-2003, 10:23 PM
Ok guys, I know this is not about the song but it is about TooL, please check out this website. I posted this on some of the other album boards because I want to share this with as many TooL fans as possible.

/http://www.toolband-sucks.com/tool1.htm

I can't believe these people. I read the whole site and I can't believe that they have access to all that information about TooL and don't even begin to see the message the band try's to convey in their music. It blows my mind.

On another off topic note. For those of you who don't know Maynards mother just died 6/18/03 and I noticed on TooL's official site that her name is Judith. Well my point is, read the lyrics to the song Judith on A Perfect Circle. And it's fairly obvious that he is talking about his mother or should I say talking to her.

plexus
06-24-2003, 03:13 AM
im pretty sure most people have seen that site, and im pretty sure tha most people made the connection between maynard's mother and the song judith when they saw her name.

HardRocker25
06-26-2003, 04:24 PM
http://www.toolband-sucks.com/tool1.htm

hatred in a jar
06-28-2003, 09:27 AM
Its pretty funny how that stupid bitch has a full website dedicated to informing parents about tool. How can you be so retarded to think that music changes a person. That lady should be hung under a burning flame and shot at with a bow and arrow at the same time. This is the email I sent her.

You are a worthless person with no life. Music does not change someons life you ignorant fool. Why dont you use your time to do something other than ragging on tool for being a great band. Oh I forgot your too blind to see that. Bottom line you are a MORON! Have fun rallying up other ignorant parents to BAN OUR CHILDREN FROM TOOL!
S**K A FATTY!

Aberfoyle
06-28-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by hatred in a jar
Its pretty funny how that stupid bitch has a full website dedicated to informing parents about tool. How can you be so retarded to think that music changes a person. That lady should be hung under a burning flame and shot at with a bow and arrow at the same time. This is the email I sent her.

You are a worthless person with no life. Music does not change someons life you ignorant fool. Why dont you use your time to do something other than ragging on tool for being a great band. Oh I forgot your too blind to see that. Bottom line you are a MORON! Have fun rallying up other ignorant parents to BAN OUR CHILDREN FROM TOOL!
S**K A FATTY!

Wow, that'll cut her deep...

hatred in a jar
06-28-2003, 12:28 PM
but seriously who would make a full webpage about that, there is definitly something wrong with that hoe. she thinks kids who listen to tool turn into baby rapers that shoot up schools and shit. hahaha that website was amusing though

Yiakovos
06-28-2003, 01:15 PM
Hmm...

I find it odd how this person takes segments from interveiws with Danny or Maynard and simply highlights words like 'occult' and 'magick' without saying anything remotely intelligent about them. If this person has a problem with Tool's interest in the occult then she should at least explain why. My guess is she's a self-righteous Christian waving her dogmas in everyones' face. "DRR OKULT = SATN!!!1!11~~oneoneone OMGWTFBBQNAFTA!!!!111~~oneone". This person annoys me.

supersonic2006
07-01-2003, 07:55 PM
I wonder if this person has actually even listened to any of Tool's cds... I highly doubt this, I'm sure they're too afraid of being "hypnotized" into going on a mass murder rampage or practicing "magick" or joining a cult or something.

What the band members do in their personal lives is none of anybody else's business. None of the music nor lyrics have really anything to do with "magick" or anything. this is absurd that somebody would be so anti anything.

supersonic2006
07-01-2003, 07:58 PM
anybody know why they highlighted this?

"The moral of this spattering of random information: CARPE DIEM! You never know when someone's going to throw your country into turmoil, stick a knife in you or drop a nuclear bomb on you. Embrace today in case tomorrow never comes... "

LOL!!!!

I think they just highlighted it because of the foreign language!!!! Carpe Diem means sieze the day!!! this is GOOD ADVICE!!!! AND THEY HIGHLIGHTED IT!!!! FUCKING DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

supersonic2006
07-01-2003, 08:01 PM
"We at Toolband have just uncovered a curious little piece of information to support the idea that the celestial invader (SEE JULY 10) may indeed be the tenth planet of our solar system."

this was highlighted even though it is only about a planet. I guess the word "celestial" ranks up there with "magick" and "occult" in the weird words index huh?

untilwepineaway
07-01-2003, 10:47 PM
"Look around your home. Tables, chairs, desks, beds and other things all require a maker."

Yeah, it's called a carpenter, moron.

g-bay-be
07-12-2003, 11:36 AM
I think if music has more control than the parents have over children than there is something wrong with the parents... not the parents not with the music.

Jeckel
07-19-2003, 10:17 AM
That site is the most ubelievable site I have ever read.

"What is your choice?: The foundation of the new world is being formed. By choosing God's law and accepting Christ in your heart, you shall have eternal life. The other choice is to be cut-off forever. God cares for us. Soon he will provide an earthly paradise. Do you want to live in that Paradise? If so, accept Christ into your heart and life now."

Ironic that they're accusing Tool of brainwashing people.

It is also ironic that while listening to Tool, I am calm and happy, but while reading that bullshit I have the urge to kill every ultra conservative christian fuck that made it. While they say they are "trying to save the world from Tool and the violence they encourage," they are really just provoking it out of me.

Skywalker
07-31-2003, 04:39 AM
I just went to that website... wow... my mind is fried. I do not agree with it one bit, but I do have to say that thinking music can't change anyones life, that is just ignorant. The reason I listen to TOOL is because they changed my life in a very positive manner. Their albums have helped me grow and continue to help me grow on a daily basis. Bettering my attitude on life with each level I raise. So do not state that music cannot change someones life. Because it clearly can. More bands than even Tool can bring you some sort of cleansing or bring you toward a new attitude every single day. But whatever... Whatever floats your boat, if you will. And websites like the anti tool one are just as justified as this one is. He has a voice as well. Just hear and read it. It is your choice whether or not to absorb it. You are just as ignorant if you go about telling him how he is wrong in a disrespectful way. Debate things people. Anger is not needed. It just fuels arguments. Arguments are not near as fun as debates.

LEARN TO SWIM
SKYWALKER

Smarter Critter
08-06-2003, 09:50 AM
I read that entire website and found no email address to send feedback to...i will just send here to fellow tool fans...

"God's gift of free choice: Do you appreciate having the freedom to choose what you will do and say, eat or wear, what kind of work you will do, and how you will live? Or would you want someone to dictate your every word and action every moment of your life. No normal person wants his life taken out of his control because of the way God made us. God created man in his image and likeness, and one of the faculties of God is freedom of choice. The desire for freedom is no accident, for God is a God of freedom. God gave us the ability to think, weigh matters, make decisions and to know right from wrong. Free will is based upon intelligent choice. We were not created to act out of instinct as are animals. Our brain is designed to work in harmony with our freedom of choice."

Now lets read that first line again:
"Do you appreciate having the freedom to choose what you will do and say, eat or wear, what kind of work you will do, and how you will live?"

My responce: Yes. I also like having the freedom to choose my own music and listen to it freely and i do not like having websites put out against those bands that have greately influenced my musical and spiritual outlook such as tool.

Thank you i am 15 peace

Tantobourne
08-06-2003, 10:03 AM
I read that entire website and found no email address to send feedback to...i will just send here to fellow tool fans...

Click the Mail link...scroll to the bottom of the page where you'll find the mailto: [email protected]

newmoon2112
08-24-2003, 12:45 PM
Yeah,Maynard had the same childhood as Stapp in Creed.His parents try to raise him on a religion that he isn't interested in.
He is basically telling his mother Judith that he doesn't agree with her god and is trying to tell her "look at all the hell you have been through,why do you still have faith in this religion?"His mother has bad luck like Job in the Bible and Maynard is wondering why she keeps the faith.

b3rn3r
08-24-2003, 01:37 PM
well I sent those weirdos a nice well thougt out email. maybe they gonna post it (not likely). You all can see how I throw their faith in their face.

ReverendMaynard
08-27-2003, 09:36 AM
Of course they aren't going to post it. They obviously aren't big on the "free speech" aspect.

If they had any confidence at all in their standpoint, they would post a forum for us to make our case in. Then at least we could be certain that they aren't posting the letters they feel they can answer easiest. Everyone's opinion would be expressed.

mu-sick
08-30-2003, 06:22 PM
S**K A FATTY!

So tool hasn't changed your life? I'm sure you'll say it did if a tool fan asked you. By the way, you misspelled three words - so watch who you call a moron.

but seriously who would make a full webpage about that, there is definitly something wrong with that hoe. she thinks kids who listen to tool turn into baby rapers that shoot up schools and shit. hahaha that website was amusing though

Ummm, they never said anything like that. The website focuses on the hypnotic nature of the music and the way it can effect you.

Carpe Diem means sieze the day!!! this is GOOD ADVICE!!!! AND THEY HIGHLIGHTED IT!!!! FUCKING DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good advice in who's eyes? Some people look at siezing the day as something negative. Meaning, using everyday to just be a wastefull, junky, burden to society because you are the most important thing in your life. Your days are more important than anything.

I just went to that website... wow... my mind is fried. I do not agree with it one bit, but I do have to say that thinking music can't change anyones life, that is just ignorant. The reason I listen to TOOL is because they changed my life in a very positive manner. Their albums have helped me grow and continue to help me grow on a daily basis. Bettering my attitude on life with each level I raise. So do not state that music cannot change someones life. Because it clearly can. More bands than even Tool can bring you some sort of cleansing or bring you toward a new attitude every single day. But whatever... Whatever floats your boat, if you will. And websites like the anti tool one are just as justified as this one is. He has a voice as well. Just hear and read it. It is your choice whether or not to absorb it. You are just as ignorant if you go about telling him how he is wrong in a disrespectful way. Debate things people. Anger is not needed. It just fuels arguments. Arguments are not near as fun as debates.

LEARN TO SWIM
SKYWALKER

Here's an intelligent chap. I like what you had to say, but it only makes me want to point something out. Once tool followers admit they are more than just tool listeners, why don't you stop and realize you are following a psychology that is destructive, isolated, and new. If it's new, it can't be true....

Of course they aren't going to post it. They obviously aren't big on the "free speech" aspect.

If they had any confidence at all in their standpoint, they would post a forum for us to make our case in. Then at least we could be certain that they aren't posting the letters they feel they can answer easiest. Everyone's opinion would be expressed.

But it would be filled with a lot of this:

die you cocksucker, motherfucker, Jesus humper....etc :)

And we say tool Doesn't make us violent eh?....

BTW I am a die hard tool fan and follower, I think most of us here are hypocrites to the core and stand up for shit just as much as the people who stand against us - every one of us is just a piece of meat trying to find meaning.
I have found love and truth in Jesus Christ - does that make me anti-tool...I don't think so. Does it make me feeble and weak...I don't think so. Does it make me unique....certainly not. But has arguably changed more lives than any rock band has ever thought of. It was worth checking out....and I think you should too. Not what people tell you it is, but what it really is and forever will be.

A_Perfect_Tool
09-10-2003, 07:54 PM
I think if music has more control than the parents have over children than there is something wrong with the parents... not the parents not with the music.

Exactly!!! Blaming music for the childrens' problems is just an easy way out!

seges
09-19-2003, 10:01 PM
I think everyone needs to quit accusing and labeling everyone else and just enjoy the music.

psychoman364
09-20-2003, 05:41 PM
if you really think that site's so bad, do this:

go to www.toolbandlyrics.com.

now, go back to toolband-sucks.com

tell me if they look EXACTLY the same.

psychoman364
09-20-2003, 05:44 PM
may i add that the alestair crowley dude sued the site for using his studies illegally.

alobaraparabola
09-26-2003, 04:28 PM
There is more violence in the bible and occult themes then their is in Tool's lyrics yet you don't see readers of the bible behaving in negative ways.

--- --- ---

"The more scientist study the earth, the more they realize that it is uniquely designed for human habitation. It is just the right distance from the sun to get the proper amount of light and heat. The earth rotates on it's own axis every 24 hours, providing regular period of light and darkness. Its has an atmosphere with just the right mixture of gases so we can breathe and be protected from damaging radiation for space. It also has the vital water an soil need to grow food. Without all those factors, and others working together, life would be impossible. Was all of that an accident?"

Um, alright. Does anyone else see anything very fucked up here? Please, it would be nice if no Chiristian ever use that "theory" again.

bullet proof
09-26-2003, 04:48 PM
There is more violence in the bible and occult themes then their is in Tool's lyrics yet you don't see readers of the bible behaving in negative ways.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22the+crusades%22

Tantobourne
09-26-2003, 07:29 PM
may i add that the alestair crowley dude sued the site for using his studies illegally.Why of course you can say that. It wouldn't surprise me that he'd manage his nefarious retribution from beyond the veil. ; )

T00L
09-26-2003, 09:03 PM
You guys have to understand that those people are in a state of comfort with their religion and they are scared to experince new feelings. Most people are selfish, they love having the feeling that once they die it's not over. They still get to go to a "heaven" with "golden streets" and be happy forever. THEY are the brainwashed ones. They are decieving their own selves.

TooL is always pushing you to free your mind and let nothing control you!! And to quote Bill Hicks from the opening of 3rd EYE "put yourself in a state of vurnerable, unknowingness" Which means quit trying to predict the afterlife and just accept the fact that you don't know "who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chaos." We don't need "rules and regulations" like religion to "comfort us, with their view of reality"

Now why would TooL contradict their own music by brainwashing us? "God" is the one who tries to govern it's followers by fear and control with the leash...I mean Bible, NOT TooL!! Those people are close minded and I am just so happy I am not "brainwashed" by their religous crutch.

alobaraparabola
09-29-2003, 05:02 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22the+crusades%22

Doh...uh...I mean I was being sarcastic :P

Maybe I shoud have rephrased my statement. I meant the violence and occult themes themselves didn't have a negative impact on their readers, in general. What caused the crusades was taking the text too seriously.

Dejanol
09-29-2003, 06:22 PM
"The more scientist study the earth, the more they realize that it is uniquely designed for human habitation. It is just the right distance from the sun to get the proper amount of light and heat. The earth rotates on it's own axis every 24 hours, providing regular period of light and darkness. Its has an atmosphere with just the right mixture of gases so we can breathe and be protected from damaging radiation for space. It also has the vital water an soil need to grow food. Without all those factors, and others working together, life would be impossible. Was all of that an accident?"

Um, alright. Does anyone else see anything very fucked up here? Please, it would be nice if no Chiristian ever use that "theory" again.

I usually don't laugh out loud when I'm by myself, but when I read this on that site, I did. That was great.

Rattlehead
09-30-2003, 04:41 PM
I hope that those of you who are talking against christian religions are basing your oppinions on the people like the one that wrote the web site. If you consider just about any religion, you would be able to see that if nothing else, they teach to be a good person. I am a somewhat religous catholic, and I don't believe that there is any brainwashing involved with religion. It is similar to tool music in that it teaches you to see whats beyond what we know. Whether it's right or not is up to you. I believe it to be true. However, many people do not follow many of the basic teachings. These people then contribute toward a negative stereotype. Christianity teaches to be open to others. This person is obviously not open, or just downright missing the point. I have not found any violent messages in any tool songs I have heard. Without thinking about these songs, they are easily misenterperated. I doubt that we are interpreting entirley correctly, but thats not what really matters. So I guess if thats what they really believe is the point of tool's songs, so be it. I think I completely strayed off what I wanted to say, but oh well. I hope it didn't sound preachy or anything.

Gron
10-04-2003, 11:03 AM
You all need to look at the big picture... we are one of the most insignificant things in the universe. Think of how many people have lived and died and nobody will remember these people after a couple years. They are gone and vanish. I read an artical on the page that the lady made and it was trying to explain that for one creation there has to be a greater creator. This is a bunch of bullshit. The idea alone of a god is so outrageous it makes me sick. Mankind is based on religion... now we are finally finding out that we are alone. We are as insignificant as the little ant that I just stepped on. We are just the most complex organism on the planet so we have to lean on somthing... so a bunch of guys get together and make up a man who has a son (but no wife) that we have no idea what the hell he looks like, what he is composed of, if he is human, if he isn't then is he a mutant human? And why do we worship him with not one bit of a shred of evidence (actually now that science has progressed throughout the years we can actually prove that the first human being was black from africa and how many times have we proven over and over that we come from apes and now that I am in college they decided to start actually giving us information to back up the big bang theory. I cannot believe that they withold all of this information. But I can not say that religeon is a bad thing. I dont think we would have any social order without it so i cannot say i wish it away. But i will not be the poor sap that spends his small insignificant shred of time on earth worshiping somthing that doesnt exist. Think of how stupid people would feel if they actually proved that there is NO god. It would be mass suicide. I would love to hear some more peoples points of view on the subject and I love to hear new arguments against religion. It is one of my favorite subjects.... GrOn Dæba+

Macrame
10-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Ok ... you guys want the big picture? You can eat healthy and live healthy ... but you'll still die!

supersonic2006
10-29-2003, 02:41 PM
I don't like how so many people are stereotyping christians as horrible, closed-minded, controlling people.

I'm a christian, and I don't see any of this present in my church. And the crusades weren't so much as christianity so much as European Quests for power. European Nations only used religion to wrongly try and justify and their power struggles and mask their greed.

of course we want to reach people, but we know that being forceful and controlling is not the way to do that, and it's wrong.

This lady just missed the entire point. the point of god and tool.
god gave us choice. tool helps to show us that we have choice.

Singing Tao
10-30-2003, 01:35 PM
religion is a disgusting thing that insults our very individuality and intelligence. Man, the living, creating individual, is always more important than any established system or style. The last thing we want to do is limit ourselves. And religions tend to...seperate people- because they each have their own doctrine, and then the doctrine becomes their gospel of truth that you cannot change. Work out your OWN salvation with diligence. If we have any chance to succeed at recreating the world around us, we cant let differences divide us. We owe it to life, to the earth, and to ourselves. If we dont do it, who else will?

ShroudOfDusk
11-18-2003, 07:23 AM
Here's what i sent to them

Im sure that you recieve an incredible amount of emails in response to the anti-tool page. Many of them, I can imagine, would be obscene or offensive in more ways than one.
I have no intention of doing so, but I question the reason for the existence of such a website. Surely Tool are not responsible for the downfall of morality and sense in society today. Perhaps, in your mind, they are in fact a culmination of all the things that have twisted the perception of the youth of today. Moral decay has been around for a lot longer than Tool, and personaly, I view moral decay as the reason for Tool being a bad influence over the young and impressionable.
I am 17 years old, I have listened to Tool on an infrequent basis for the past two years. I have seen what it can do to me. I have seen the result of this trance, the numbing effect it has on the mind afterwards, and the negative attitude I have afterwards. With time I have learned to use this trance responsibly. It has aided me trancend to the next level of existence.

And the references towards Crowley and the Occult... people beleive in these things for the same reason as you beleive in Christianity... it all comes down to perception. Whatever people beleive to be true will always be true within their own mind, regardless of what others think or say. To say that you are correct and others are wrong is to deny the human ability of choice and the fact that they probably know what they're talking about.

This letter was not intended to try to change your mind. I've made it obvious that your beleifs are your own to hold, and no-one can take that from you. I cant make you change your site, because its a valid form of expression towards your beleifs. But I dont think you have any right to tell parents what they should let their kids listen to. The parents should have instilled enough common sense into the child so that they wont go out and start doing moraly objectionable things. Tool are not a degree of degradation, they are simply a means of escape for the thousands of kids who see a fundemental flaw in the life they've been led to beleive.

dischordance
11-18-2003, 08:58 AM
It's all true. (http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/press_releases/may_2003/psp845960.pdf)

"Anderson, a 50-year-old father of two who calls himself a "heavy-metal fan," says he was particularly unsettled by lyrics like, "Maybe I should just shoot you myself."

"I mean, what kind of message is that?" he asks."

I thought Blair ran that website?
Who else would have that much knowledge of ritual magick?
Either way, I'm 90% certain that it's just Tool's idea of a marketing campaign. And a hilarious one, at that.

jcnexus
11-21-2003, 03:19 PM
O.K., it appears we've all established the idea of whoever put this site up being a total dumbass, but I think some of you are making some stereotypes about religion. It appears that most of you see religion as the smothering, sheep-like belief system. I think this belief is probably one of the biggest reasons people do not go to some kind of place of worship. I am christian, and I go to more of a non-denominational church, which is to say for those of you who do not know, more casual environment. I'm not trying to convert everybody here, but I see alot of people saying that all churches are just lemmings falling off of cliffs. Believe what you want to believe, but one of the things we believe at my church is that you cannot force someone to accept what you believe as true. We just present our side of story and pretty much leave it up to you to see if you want to believe what we do. So not all churches are pressuring you to "enlist" in their ranks, if you will.

This person is pretty much doing the opposite. He/She seems like the brainwasher here, and is pressuring you to feel morally obligated to make your children stop listening to TooL with these, quite frankly, half-baked ideas. One of the things I have found out is that probably the best way to strengthen your faith (in whatever) is to defend it. You feel what you believe in is right and in a debate of ideas, you will find out things you never knew via your teammates/backers, who possibly know more in a given area than you do, or you will see that thorugh the facts, your viewpoint is wrong and now join them in their beliefs. One of the stupidest things that set the tone for the whole site is the statement that TooL is brainwashing us into buying more C.D.'s to replace others (that have been lost, broken, etc.). HOW GODDAMNSTUPID CAN YOU BE? If I break one of my 311 C.D.'s, I will replace it I guarantee it. BUT IT IS BECAUSE I LIKE THE MUSIC, NOT BECAUSE IT IS FROM SATAN!!! Yes, there is such a thing as "liking music" (if you can imagine that...). I wonder if this person lost one of their christian C.D.'s if they would replace it...gasp!...christian music is from the devil, going by this person's logic! Unless TooL worships the devil outright, and not by some lie and coincidences, I will listen to TooL to the day I die, AND I WILL ADMIT THAT IN CHURCH!

ne pleurez pas
12-05-2003, 09:51 PM
i dont find it that offensive i guess. at first i thought it was annoying and quite stupid of the person to put up a site like that but now it doesnt bother me much.... so what if Tool puts us in a trance like state? if we enjoy it and we're not dropping dead every 3 seconds then im sure that its not a bad trance... why are trances so bad anyway? what harm is it doing? and all that stuff about how children get violent and what not, well... the concepts that Tool is trying to convey may be extreamly hard for a child to grasp and in result to a lack of comprehension, the child may actually become violent. i mean, its just like "well duh, its going to be hard for a 9 or 10 year old to think about what Tool is saying" ya know? and as for the replacement of our Tool albums when one is stolen, scratched, and broken, thats bullshit and makes me wonder if this isnt some sort of fake website but still... just the same, maybe we are hypnotized into buying another but who cares? and i think if this applies to all the Tool albums, then it should apply to every single CD that anyone has ever replaced. this person just isnt very smart or capable of complicated thought. just my thoughts on the matter :)

Metamorphosis
12-21-2003, 07:17 PM
deep, "subliminal messages" are actually fucking amazing. i mean, to really understand what the lyrics are about is wicked. wtf @ subliminal messages LOL. more like, opening our eyes to whats actually real, rather than looking at your superficial bs all day.

radmanics
12-29-2003, 01:39 PM
Interesting, infomative site... but no explainations as to how those facts about magick relate to tool lol... made by a rigid christian.. sad really. Also missed the whole fist up a boarder line of stinkfist hahah...

"more scientist study the earth, the more they realize that it is uniquely designed for human habitation." There you have it people, the world evolved for us, not the other way around.

IC
01-17-2004, 05:56 AM
My guess is she's a self-righteous Christian waving her dogmas in everyones' face. "DRR OKULT = SATN!!!1!11~~oneoneone OMGWTFBBQNAFTA!!!!111~~oneone". This person annoys me.

OK SHUT THE FUCK UP IM SO SICK OF THIS. I WOULD LIKE TO ENJOY TOOL AND BE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING HIPOCRITICAL AND IGNORANT..YOU ARE YELLING AT SOMEONE FOR BEING IGNORANT, THEN YOU GO AND FUCKIN STERIOTYPE THEM AS BEING A FUCKING CHRISTIAN?! CAN I GO ANYWHERE ON THIS BOARD AND NOT HAVE MY RELIGION BASHED EVERY SINGLE DAY? i thought tool was trying to teach a lesson to think for yourself, live for the moment, and practice tolerance. even if I think some one's occult practices are weird, I can respect that, and I AM a christian.

cfhrevolutioncfh
01-27-2004, 12:49 AM

S**K A FATTY!

i'm sorry that you took that so close that you had to stoop so low as to say such things. i, like most everyone on the opinion board feel that to do something as to publish a website such as this is preposterous but is it so hard to understand how a mom probably who is so worried about their little impresionable babies getting ahold of something so powerfull. honestly for someone who just buys a copy of aenima or lateralus has a key to unlocking so many different possibilities that someone who isn't comfortable with their chidren gaining knowledge should get a little worried. tool stands alone from everything else and there will always be people who will never understand.

cfhrevolutioncfh
01-27-2004, 01:01 AM
may i add that the alestair crowley dude sued the site for using his studies illegally.

Aleister Crowley died in Hastings, England on December 1, 1947
way to go genious. i'd like to know who told you he sued someone.
http://www.exposingsatanism.org/crowley.htm

FuneralDesire
02-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Wow, I'm about to go into a pretty violent rage. How the fuck can you criticize what you dont understand?! Ignorance pisses me off so very much...

Theodagoth
02-19-2004, 09:28 PM
OH MY FUCKING GOD! It is the biggest sack of shit i have ever seen! I immediatly e-mailed them with an e-mail that had no profuse language, and I just talk down to them like crazy! What bullshit! I am so pissed off right now! I wish i could find those parents and bash their faces in! Seriously, it would be worth it. It is because of people like them that our world is so screwed up.

INNER_STRUGGLE
02-24-2004, 06:12 AM
Tool is a band and some people like them and others dont. I really believe its an opinion whether you like them or not. If you dont thats fine, go on about your business. The best thing about music is there are so many different kinds. If you dont like one type of music go listen to another.(even though Tool is the best band ever!) I think its very immature to start such a stupid website to put down any band, espcially Tool. Music is freedom, now explain to me how can you put fetters on freedom.

Machiavelli70
02-26-2004, 02:49 PM
InnerCombustion, shut up, you idiot. If you don't want to read this, then I suggest you unsubscribe from the forum and don't. Don't blame others for YOUR ignorance.

Did it cross anyone else's mind that this could've been put up by Tool? Remote, but a fun possibility to explore.

A P E X toolfan
02-26-2004, 07:58 PM
that site is hilarious.

But it make me angry that they may be costing tool some money by making parents stop their kids from buying more tool cds.

A P E X toolfan
02-27-2004, 05:27 AM
This is the EXACT copy of what I sent them.

"You have made me see the light. I will throw all my tool albums away now.
NOT!!!!!!
I am a Christian and I listen to tool. WHY would you choose TOOL of ALL the bands out there to say they are satanic? Put down the ONLY band that has EVER influenced my life? When i listen to Tool i feel GOOD not SATANIC. I dont say "Well i think i will go and stab someone because i just listened to tool a couple of minutes ago" do you know anyone that does? Didnt think so. If you want to go and call a band Satanic, go after disturbed or Korn or Manson, or someone who REALLY IS SATANIC. For gods sake disturbed's cd is a PENTAGRAM, thats right, A P-E-N-T-A-G-R-A-M PENTAGRAM. Have you even seen ozzy? HE BIT THE HEAD OFF OF A CHICKEN FOR CHRISTS SAKE. And you say TOOL is VIOLENT??? The only thing violent tool has EVER made me want to do is hurt YOU. and thats ACTUALLY the result of YOUR WEBSITE, NOT TOOL. Tool is only associated because your webpage is about them.

I am sure you have gotten ALOT of e-mails from outraged tool fans, and you probably wont even read this e-mail i have sent to you. but writing this has made me feel better.

Hey look at that, i didnt SHOOT anybody to lower my anger level. Put that on your webpage."

A P E X toolfan
02-27-2004, 05:46 AM
At first i thought that page was funny. But the more i thought about it, the more it pissed me off. Has anyone saved any of the e-mails they sent? Because I would like to hear some of them.

:)

Sic Aenima
03-02-2004, 05:55 AM
That site was pretty dumb....don't get why ppl do that...

Luna Galapogos
03-02-2004, 10:14 AM
First of all I'd like to say that it is worthless getting angry and sending e-mails to a person that would make a site like she did. All she will do is think to herself, "ha, they think that they haven't been influenced by their music, all they are doing is defending it with vulgarity and condescending rants." And in a sense, she is right, there is a perfectly gentlemanly or ladylike way of going about dealing with people that are only just smart enough about a subject to sound like they know something, but are truly ignorant about it. I believe that this is the story of this lady and her site. Unless someone knows how to destroy a site, I'd advise that you don't let yourself get uselessly wound up about it.

Also, A P E X Toolfan-by pointing the finger at bands such as Manson and Ozzy (I don't care about Disturbed), you showed your own ignorance in the study of their lives and their music. Manson isn't satanic. I have studied him much and I know that he is not. Ozzy never bit the head of a chicken off. It was suppossed to be a fake bat, but someone replaced it with a real one. He vomitted all over the stage. I doubt he wanted that. Also, he bit the head off of a dove due to the fact that his original stunt didn't work out and that was the next best thing ( I hear doves can hide their heads in their bodies when in danger such as this and thus he wouldn't have been able to bite it off anyway.

If anything, studying books on Aleister Crowley is satanic. Crowley himself stated that he wanted to be the right hand man of Satan. I can't remember where he said this, however, I have read it and he wrote it.

P.S. I'm a christin, and I'm sure you don't see me bashing other religions at all, it seems hypocritical of someone to come here and talk about opening their minds and being in tune with shit and whatever bullshit a lot of people spew around here sometimes, and then diss christianity at every turn because it is easy. That is the biggest form of hypocrasy I've seen here. The people that come here are no better, no more ascended, just as blurry on their third eye as anyone else. We are worse. We know of things we should change, and we do nothing about it because we cannot. At least the people out of this website are blissfully unaware of their need to "step through the shadow" and the other things that can be learned. And of course, a lot of people that don't come here know more than us. We are very infallible, we are human, we are nothing.

Machiavelli70
03-02-2004, 04:20 PM
Wow, I'm about to go into a pretty violent rage. How the fuck can you criticize what you dont understand?! Ignorance pisses me off so very much...

Maybe you should stop criticizing them, then. They have as much right to the press as Tool, and us.

AllforUnity
03-02-2004, 06:41 PM
That looks like a glowing vagina...lt's intruiging.

Luna Galapogos
03-03-2004, 09:51 AM
That looks like a glowing vagina...lt's intruiging.

If that was what a vagina looked like, I would never have sex again. It looks to me more like it's a doughnut that has been exposed to radiation or something.

Machiavelli70
03-03-2004, 01:18 PM
It's an eye, you penis.
Though it looks like it could make a damn good pastry.

Luna Galapogos
03-03-2004, 10:31 PM
I know.. it does *

I have this sudden urge to put My Cock in it.

<slaps Cock on screen>

errrrr... won't fit.

I pity anyone that would feel an urge to put their dick in something that disgusting looking. However you could remove the eye and screw the eye socket.

AllforUnity
03-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Yeah...skull fuck. Like on Full Metal Jacket.

Machiavelli70
03-04-2004, 02:15 PM
My avatar is the AntiPhallus! Bow down before your God! Send money via PayPal to Machiavelli70!

AllforUnity
03-04-2004, 04:47 PM
l think l have chlemadia.

Luna Galapogos
03-05-2004, 04:26 PM
l think l have chlemadia.

I think I have to vomit.

A P E X toolfan
03-07-2004, 05:57 PM
First of all I'd like to say that it is worthless getting angry and sending e-mails to a person that would make a site like she did. All she will do is think to herself, "ha, they think that they haven't been influenced by their music, all they are doing is defending it with vulgarity and condescending rants." And in a sense, she is right, there is a perfectly gentlemanly or ladylike way of going about dealing with people that are only just smart enough about a subject to sound like they know something, but are truly ignorant about it. I believe that this is the story of this lady and her site. Unless someone knows how to destroy a site, I'd advise that you don't let yourself get uselessly wound up about it.

Also, A P E X Toolfan-by pointing the finger at bands such as Manson and Ozzy (I don't care about Disturbed), you showed your own ignorance in the study of their lives and their music. Manson isn't satanic. I have studied him much and I know that he is not. Ozzy never bit the head of a chicken off. It was suppossed to be a fake bat, but someone replaced it with a real one. He vomitted all over the stage. I doubt he wanted that. Also, he bit the head off of a dove due to the fact that his original stunt didn't work out and that was the next best thing ( I hear doves can hide their heads in their bodies when in danger such as this and thus he wouldn't have been able to bite it off anyway.

If anything, studying books on Aleister Crowley is satanic. Crowley himself stated that he wanted to be the right hand man of Satan. I can't remember where he said this, however, I have read it and he wrote it.

P.S. I'm a christin, and I'm sure you don't see me bashing other religions at all, it seems hypocritical of someone to come here and talk about opening their minds and being in tune with shit and whatever bullshit a lot of people spew around here sometimes, and then diss christianity at every turn because it is easy. That is the biggest form of hypocrasy I've seen here. The people that come here are no better, no more ascended, just as blurry on their third eye as anyone else. We are worse. We know of things we should change, and we do nothing about it because we cannot. At least the people out of this website are blissfully unaware of their need to "step through the shadow" and the other things that can be learned. And of course, a lot of people that don't come here know more than us. We are very infallible, we are human, we are nothing.
OK first of all, who cares what animal ozzy killed with his teeth. My original point was that that was more violent that anything tool has done. And Manson, I dont care what he is in real life, the messege he sends to listeners is that hes satanic. you said u had to "study" him to find out. Not averybody "studies" every single band. So dont call me ignorant for stupid things.

neochrist
03-07-2004, 06:33 PM
hold on, im trancing out.

AllforUnity
03-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Actually, that really WOULD be gross to have chlemadia.

Luna Galapogos
03-09-2004, 02:28 PM
OK first of all, who cares what animal ozzy killed with his teeth. My original point was that that was more violent that anything tool has done. And Manson, I dont care what he is in real life, the messege he sends to listeners is that hes satanic. you said u had to "study" him to find out. Not averybody "studies" every single band. So dont call me ignorant for stupid things.

I don't care what animal Ozzy killed, I wouldn't care if he hadn't killed any animals. Also, Manson does not send out the message to his listeners that he is satanic. He never said anything of that sort. I didn't have to study him to find out that he wasn't satanic, studying him just confirmed the fact that he wasn't. I already knew beforehand. And I wasn't asking you or anybody else to study every band, but maybe it would do you some good to study the bands that you judge. I'm not calling you ignorant for stupid things. I wasn't even calling you ignorant. What I was saying, however, was that your argument was sophomoric. You knew that mass media says Manson is satanic, so that is what you dubbed him. You knew that Ozzy killed some animal, so why not a chicken. I'm not quite sure where Korn fit in, and as far as Disturbed, I don't care. All I said to you and everybody else is that you did the same thing as her, you e-mailed her with false accusations of certain bands that didn't deserve it. TOOL doesnt' deserve to be judged in this way either.

My point is that by trying to come to TOOL's defense, you in turn falsely judged bands, which made you just as bad as her. That in my opinion is a worthless defense, it is hypocritical, and it proves the nature of the people that come here and the people in the world. My advice to you is that you don't start judging who/what you do not know. You will only make yourself look like a fool.

AllforUnity
03-09-2004, 11:02 PM
l'm in love with you Luna.

Luna Galapogos
03-10-2004, 08:37 PM
A P E X Toolfan- I do believe that if you are going to defend anyone, you should first make a defense for yourself.

rebaths
03-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Just remember that we should try to accept everyone, even if we disagree with them. Don't be angry at the author of the website. Instead, perhaps we could help educate him or her. And, definitely, don't give these people any reason to post more hateful things like: retaliate.. sending him/her mean emails...

:) Thank you.

theBeorn
03-21-2004, 12:07 PM
i see it kinda funny, but anyway, that dude, sending an email, well, now you know why they see us tool fans as ingorant followers of satan... geesh...

crazypsycho6666
03-23-2004, 06:17 PM
i smell censorship.
people should be able to say what they want.
Mjk and company talk about opening your eyes and seeing the world for what it is.
Parents get offended by this becuase they dont want their kids to see the real world and its evils.

AllforUnity
03-23-2004, 07:33 PM
l don't think that's true...because if your parents didn't want you to know about it, when you're young and you ask to go to the movies or something by yourself, your parents are like "Oh my gosh no! You might get kidnapped or murdered or something."

Luna Galapogos
03-24-2004, 09:31 AM
l don't think that's true...because if your parents didn't want you to know about it, when you're young and you ask to go to the movies or something by yourself, your parents are like "Oh my gosh no! You might get kidnapped or murdered or something."

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove here. Your post doesn't make sense to me, would you reword it please?

crazypsycho6666
03-26-2004, 07:50 PM
your parents might just ground you.
happens to me!

symbiosis
05-01-2004, 01:35 PM
I read that entire site some time ago, e-mailed some questions, nothing stupid I suppose, just general info on why take time to tribute en entire site about a band, apparently my questions were not "intellegent" enough, go figure...

Machiavelli70
05-01-2004, 04:18 PM
This has turned into a rant. There's no discussion going on here.
1) People are ignorant [subpoint: don't be ignorant yourself in criticizing others]
2) Freedom of press can bother you
3) Not everyone likes tool
Addendum: For God's sake, don't quote the whole 5 paragraph passage in the quote box. Just use the beginning, the end, and an ellipsis. It's annoying as fuck to have the visual space wasted and cluttered with quotes that are ludicrously long.

Raev'n
05-30-2004, 05:39 AM
My god! My mother is a christian and I put this on in the car when she takes me to school (hey I'm only 17! lol) and the only problem she has with it is the language because of her beliefs. I showed her this site and she laughed and told me it was quite funny!

Machiavelli70
05-30-2004, 11:41 AM
... how does one go about criticizing ignorance if calling ignorant people ignorant is being ignorant?

VaporWare
08-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Have you even seen ozzy? HE BIT THE HEAD OFF OF A CHICKEN FOR CHRISTS SAKE

Not that it really matters, but Ozzy bit the head off of a dove in a meeting with the PR people of the record company that was "hiring" him. His PR guy told him to "release some white doves" during the meeting as a symbolic guesture that he was willing to work with them (which is a pretty lame gimic if you ask me). So during the meeting, he did in fact release said doves from his pocket. One of the doves landed in his lap, and because he thought the idea (and I quote from his interview where he explained this piece of record industry history) "was bloody fucking ridiculous (sp?)", he bit the head off of said dove (no the dove did not hide it's head, he did in fact bite it off. The most famous picture of said event showing Ozzy sitting on one of the ladies that worked at the record company with blood on his lip, and the beheaded dove in his hands).

The record people promptly vomitted, freaked out, etc, and had Ozzy escorted out of the building. The funny thing is, that upon his getting to the doors in the lobby, another dove landed on his shoulder, so he grabbed it and repeated the episode by biting that doves head off as well, spitting the remains upon the lobby floor.

Now, as to that website, I checked it out, shook my head and could give two shits about it. It doesn't matter, there are people like that all over the world, and they will continue to write crap like that. But it IS their right. The fact that it upset's some of the Tool fan's into saying they'd "like to break a shovel over their face" Or "kill, maim, hurt, etc" the person('s) responsible for said site is actually fairly depressing as to the mental state of the people that claim to take the message of Tool to heart. Also the fact that said Tool fans would take to bashing a belief system which at it's core promotes peace, brotherhood, acceptance and love, is disturbing as well. While I don't consider myself a "Christain" in the classical sense of the word, I do like the ideas, preachings and concepts that "Jesus" (whether real or fictional) promoted, and see nothing wrong with believing in what he "preached."

How are we to know what religion is truly right or wrong? Does anyone have definate concrete proof that Such and Such belief is the correct one? Since the answer would be a pretty solid "No" to that question, then why bash on one just because you don't happen to believe it yourself. Who knows, when we die we could find out that in fact, Jesus and Christianity were right, and we're screwed. Of course we could very well find out that it is wrong and that (insert other belief system here) is correct, or that we simply cease to be. Perhaps tolerance is what needs to be practiced by those that would seek to insult/flame/bash/ridicule any belief that does not happen to correspond with their own personal views.

Just my thoughts, which pretty much means none of this matters.

T00L
08-02-2004, 08:15 PM
I sent those people a very detailed, unabrasive email and got no response. And it was never posted on their website. I basically shot down every one of their theories. They deny it on the website, but they're just holy-rollers doing what they do best...pissing people off.

Kapoo
08-04-2004, 06:34 AM
I want to skullfuck those stupid anti-thought catholics in their eye. Twice III. Depressed people who listen to tool are depressed before they listen and start doing better. those mental rapists {christians} are the ones making us depressed and Maynard even changed the lyrics to jerk-off 'cause of the gun-voilence-ness thing.

EyesOfAFallenAngel
08-04-2004, 03:24 PM
This thread is actually pretty good. Brought back to life..interesting topic at hand.

Regardless of this post's age..I still couldn't help myself.
...How can you be so retarded to think that music changes a person. ...
S**K A FATTY!

-sigh- I pity your pathetic soul. What the fuck is wrong with you? Great way to show her how Tool's fans are. Thank you for that.

How can YOU be so "retarded" to think that music does NOT change a person? I think you are the "ignorant fool" here.

VaporWare, very good post, in my opinion. You actually put some thought into it rather than regurgitating what you've already read. I agree with the majority of your post..and especially like this..
......Perhaps tolerance is what needs to be practiced by those that would seek to insult/flame/bash/ridicule any belief that does not happen to correspond with their own personal views...
Thank you for your worthwhile post.