PDA

View Full Version : You have GOT to see this website!!

T00L
06-23-2003, 10:21 PM
Ok guys, I know this is not about the song but it is about TooL, please check out this website.

/http://www.toolband-sucks.com/tool1.htm

I can't believe these people. I read the whole site and I can't believe that they have access to all that information about TooL and don't even begin to see the message the band try's to convey in their music. It blows my mind.

On another off topic note. For those of you who don't know Maynards mother just died 6/18/03 and I noticed on TooL's official site that her name is Judith. Well my point is, read the lyrics to the song Judith on A Perfect Circle. And it's fairly obvious that he is talking about his mother or should I say talking to her.

reign3
06-23-2003, 10:59 PM
Hmmm...sorry to break it to you. But that website is very....and I mean VERY old news. It's ok if you didn't know, but you shouldn't have posted that here. If you havesomething to say that isn't about a song or album, post in in socialize or in letters or art if it is appropriate.

And about his mom...we all know this. There are many threads on it. Go to socialize.

T00L
06-24-2003, 11:43 AM
And here I am thinking I am bringing new info to the TooL board. I've been a TooL fan for years and years and I've NEVER heard of that website. But then again I rarely visit social boars. In fact I didn't know there was even a general social board here, because that is where I wanted to go. Sorry for bringing up old news. Just trying to help.