PDA

View Full Version : IDEAS suck

YURAKAPTIV
11-28-2002, 01:23 PM
This is my second posting on The Grudge and since I had put some misinformation in my last one,I figure I would try to make it up with an IDEA that popped into my head yesterday while I was ridding myself of my dead skin.I was just stepping out of the waterfall when it all just flashed in my head as one thought.First you should read my thoughts on Saturn ascending and scarlet lettermen.This IDEA involves three mmmm, lets call them people.The first person is called a Scarlet Lettermen(the giver of IDEAS),the second,a stone(aka The one) ,and the third,a child(aka The Ten).Alright say this scarlett Lettermen has an IDEA say a negative one like oh say,all black people are worthless and are secondary humans.Lets assume this SL knows both the stone and the child and informs both of his IDEA about black people.How will each person react to this IDEA?Will they give in to it and let it drag them down or will they react against it and let it lift themselves up?The moral of the story is sometimes it takes ignorant IDEAS to show us in which direction of the spectrum we should gravitate towards.Case in hand my parents,they are racist, I still here the N word all the time.I think it has affected my entire view on life.The same way a preachers child may rebel against there parents by denouncing religion,I rebelled aganst my parents by denouncing racism very early on in my life.I had a black girlfriend all through middle school.And because I broke this barrier down at such an early age I am now a much better person.So in coclusion,all you peoplewith IDEAS out there,LET GO OF THEM AND SEE WHAT POPS INTO YOUR OWN HEAD OR BECOME KAPTIV.