PDA

View Full Version : Third Eye Interpretaition- let me know what you think,

sam905
01-23-2007, 09:59 AM
ugh, ok my last post was gonna be longer but it got delleted so heres the summary, when manyard sais "so good to see you once again, i thoguht you were hiding form me" this might mean that he lsot himself and was confused but came to a realization and found himself, also "prying open my third eye" could mean openeing the door to himslef and seeing what he really his, a self realization, opening his soul to the world and himself, "chasing a trail of dogma,chaisng a trail of smoke and reason" this could mean that he was following such a routine and limtied path in his life and realised that sometimes the unconventional, unlogical, and unconventional, and mabey even stupid choices can be the right one, "Which I attempt to reassemble
To see just who I might have been" could mean he tried to be someone else and he wondered what wuldhave happend had he jsut been himself and what kind of pearson he might be, "Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye" mabey this means he had a probelm and he couldnt get out until he was able to clearly see and understand and rise up out of it, well thats enough, if you think im totally wrong let me know id like to hear other interpretaions, thanks

Forever In Debt
01-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Can you spell ok? lol
And...
I suppose this view is a little different from the normal drug-like aproach that seems to be taken for the most part do to the desert buttons line, a hint towards peyote.
Also... I've come to think that there is no such thing as a wrong view towards a song, unless it is just a complete fuck up. So yeah... not bad at all.