PDA

View Full Version : INSANE DRUMMING

joetool
01-21-2007, 08:46 AM
WHEN I FIRST GOT THIS ALBUM AND PUT IT IN THE DRUMMING SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 1 YEAR TO LEARN TO PLAY IT ON MY DRUMS. DANNY CAREY RULES

wretched1
01-23-2007, 11:40 AM
WHEN I FIRST GOT THIS ALBUM AND PUT IT IN THE DRUMMING SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 1 YEAR TO LEARN TO PLAY IT ON MY DRUMS. DANNY CAREY RULES

It is totally insane! and I definitely agree, Danny Carey is incredibly talented! Props to you for learning it ... not an easy task.

DON IOTAE
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM

you da man

you da man.

+++++Darth+++++
02-14-2007, 03:58 PM

You should Youtube it and put it on this site...I would enjoy watching it.

DON IOTAE
02-14-2007, 04:00 PM
i second the motion.

PhilTheVoid
02-21-2007, 04:40 AM
this is one cover i found on youtube. the guy is good, but he leaves out some good parts (which are at the same the fucking hard parts) like Danny playing the 3/5 beat at the end. but he mentioned that his cover is not accurate
but overall he's not bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtpoQ_B9pY4

ELBAZ
02-21-2007, 06:11 AM
i realy like the end of the song where they frome some kind of disorder in the music, and then come back in a perfect forme like the beginning...

brilliant.