PDA

View Full Version : 2007/05/08 - Albuquerque, NM - Tingley Coliseum

swaps
01-20-2007, 05:03 AM
Tool
Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM
Friday, March 23, 2007

Source: KZRR 94 Rock (http://www.94rock.com/pages/concertupdate.html?feed=104925&article=376775)

Tickets on sale Jan. 27 @ 10am through Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/720703).

parables in the world
01-20-2007, 03:47 PM
is it by themselves because that would be great and exciting since its my first tool show experience.

sonnyboy11
01-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Shiat I grew up going to Tingley- what a cavern that place is!! Still, I saw Rush there twice, Van Halen four times, Kiss, Styx (my first concert- Grand Illusion), the Cars, Black Sabbath w/ Dio (I think that was at Tingley). There are more I'm sure.

I always will remember praying that Queen would come there but they never did.

Anyway, Tool anywhere is a good time!

parables in the world
01-20-2007, 07:55 PM
yea it is a cave. but tool will put that to use

sonnyboy11
01-22-2007, 02:40 AM
How is it there in Albuquerque anyway? I grew up in Sandia Heights. Just off Tramway. My house was there before there was much else. I know it has been built up quite a bit since I left. I went to Eldorado High School. I left when I was 16 and have only been back once for 1 day. Kind of miss Santa Fe a bit tho!

Most of the concerts I went to were by myself. It always seemed hard to get anyone there interested in much of anything. That said, Tool is going to bring the place down!

so0l
01-25-2007, 07:17 PM
wtf is going on here?

yesterday everything was fine and dandy, today....no tool shows in albuquerque listed at ticketmaster...i check the tingley site on TM, and it had tool listed...click the link, "this event no longer exists in the ticketmaster database"...refresh, and its no longer listed...but they still have "tool" listed under the seating chart lists

wtf

EDIT: meh..apparently it is TM updating their system. the guy said they could be either inputing information for a presale or discount tickets....

greenie67
01-26-2007, 07:52 AM
So does anyone know about this pre-sale that they are having from 10am-10pm today? Is it just for the tool army "fans?"

so0l
01-26-2007, 08:23 AM
So does anyone know about this pre-sale that they are having from 10am-10pm today? Is it just for the tool army "fans?"

i havent heard anything official, but ive read on the boards that TA members within an hours drive got the password..

so if you didnt, and thats true, then i guess you can sit on the phone with ticketmaster like me on saturday morning and hope all the good seats arent gone ;)

greenie67
01-26-2007, 08:30 AM
i havent heard anything official, but ive read on the boards that TA members within an hours drive got the password..

so if you didnt, and thats true, then i guess you can sit on the phone with ticketmaster like me on saturday morning and hope all the good seats arent gone ;)

Cool, oh well I was able to see them 3x last summer. I was just wondering because my sister has not seem them yet and wants to. Thanks for the info though

so0l
01-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Cool, oh well I was able to see them 3x last summer. I was just wondering because my sister has not seem them yet and wants to. Thanks for the info though

no problem

it sounds like the presale tickets are very limited, so it might not be such a big deal. you should, hopefully, still be able to get decent seats come saturday....if youre fast! lol

The Rak
01-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Remember how bad the sound was when they played Tingley w/Meshuggah? Best part of that show was seeing the performance. ( Best sound I've heard at Tingley: Monsters, Inc. on Ice) I saw Tool in Phoenix September 06 the night Maynard got hit with the bottle. Hope I get tix tomorrow. If not, there's always Vegas in March the night before a friend's wedding.

2and46
01-27-2007, 07:49 AM
Shiat I grew up going to Tingley- what a cavern that place is!! Still, I saw Rush there twice, Van Halen four times, Kiss, Styx (my first concert- Grand Illusion), the Cars, Black Sabbath w/ Dio (I think that was at Tingley). There are more I'm sure.

I always will remember praying that Queen would come there but they never did.

Anyway, Tool anywhere is a good time!

Shit..we were at the same concerts.

I'm hoping to get through here in around an hour. I'm biting my fingernails

greenie67
01-27-2007, 09:04 AM
got 'em, 4 tix GA Floor... see ya there!

2and46
01-27-2007, 09:10 AM
got 'em, 4 tix GA Floor... see ya there!

Word. Can't wait. GA/floor

so0l
01-27-2007, 09:15 AM
i got GA floor but searched again...we're in section R row 3.....anyone thats been there tell me if those are decent or not?

its a side view of the stage, which i had when i saw them in daytona and i loved it....so im expecting them to be pretty good.

searched for box seating AT 10 am and got box 40 =/

Ace1810
01-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Just got my tickets and now im really excited...I saw then here 3 years ago and it has defiantely been long enough...

by the way does anyone know if there is anyone else coming with tool?

teleincision
01-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Got them! sadly, i got bleachers.. not so bad though, they are 1st row seats..

waltz46n2
01-27-2007, 03:24 PM
I got mine this morning too. Pretty excited, haven't been since Aenima at Red Rocks.

parables in the world
01-30-2007, 04:14 PM
I got mine at Section U row 12 Decent seats but it don't matter as long as i'm there. I had to buy 4 tickets. But yea i think it'd be better for Seats. you get to see the stage show.

2and46
01-31-2007, 12:23 PM
I haven't been to a concert since APC(no flames please) at Red rocks years ago. Are these printable tickets for real? Do I have to bring this entire piece of fucking paper with the ticket printed on it? Honest question.

greenie67
02-01-2007, 09:22 AM
I haven't been to a concert since APC(no flames please) at Red rocks years ago. Are these printable tickets for real? Do I have to bring this entire piece of fucking paper with the ticket printed on it? Honest question.

Yeah, just take the whole piece of paper, it should have some kind of bar code on it so they can scan it. I never used a printed ticket myself, but I have always seen other people use them.

The Rak
02-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Here's what I found on opening acts: basically nothing confirmed even after searching toolband, toolnavy and tdn.

Isis opened when I saw them in September (get the new CD, folks), Mastodon opened recently in Europe (Oct-Dec 06), but they are headlining this winter/spring in the Eastern US with no dates scheduled here.

News and interview link from metrodistortion.com -- http://metrodistortion.blogspot.com/search/label/Tool

"Rumor also has it that MJK will be picking the supporting band this time around. In his recent A.V. Club interview, he mentioned the likes of Autolux, Peaches, or the Yeah Yeah Yeahs as bands he would like to have as openers."

For the truly lazy, here's the AV Club interview link:

http://www.avclub.com/content/node/55757/1

Anyone going to Gojira? That shit is cool, too.

2and46
02-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Yeah, just take the whole piece of paper, it should have some kind of bar code on it so they can scan it. I never used a printed ticket myself, but I have always seen other people use them.

Thanks. I appreciate the info.

dclxvi-qas
02-02-2007, 01:31 PM
YEA!!!

just got my tickets, won the auction for GA Floor.

damn i am so stoked man, i missed the internet sale last weekend and all they had left were crappy ass seats, but now im walkin around with a hardon since 1230 this afternoon at work.

saw them at the Cricket back in Sept but had horrendous seats then, but this time its the floor. Someone in the crowd at the Cricket screwed it up for everyone. hope we get a better show here.

No announcements of opening acts yet?

What about Opeth? haha yea right... but that would be cool.

Anyone going to Gojira?

i got my Lamb of God/Trivium/Machinehead/Gojira tickets last week.

cant wait for that one, but TOOL was what i really wanted, i would have given away those Sunshine Theater tickets for TOOL, but alas... i scored.

dclxvi-qas
02-02-2007, 01:32 PM

printed tickets is the way to go...

easiest way.

thats all ive used up til now.

and its almost free.

dclxvi-qas
02-02-2007, 02:16 PM
49 days to go.

ive stopped listening to TOOL and started Opeth full time now.

must

cleanse

my

self

teleincision
02-03-2007, 12:14 PM
I got mine at Section U row 12 Decent seats but it don't matter as long as i'm there. I had to buy 4 tickets. But yea i think it'd be better for Seats. you get to see the stage show.

LOL! I am at section U row 1!

Maybe i will see you there... maybe not.. =)

The Rak
02-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey, did you all see on the El Paso show discussion that the show there was cancelled and that it may be moved to the PanAm Center at NMSU?

mourningxair
02-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Hey, did you all see on the El Paso show discussion that the show there was cancelled and that it may be moved to the PanAm Center at NMSU?

True dat. Don't know if you've gotten your answer yet but after a lot of stress and panic from all my friends and I, we were able to pretty much confirm that. Tickets are supposed to go on sale on the 17th [even though it's not on ticketmaster]. I really wanted to see them in my hometown [even though I'm going to the Albuquerque show, too] but...what can you do. A Tool show is a Tool show, I guess.

PEACE

dclxvi-qas
02-07-2007, 08:39 AM
45 more days!!!!

waltz46n2
02-08-2007, 07:26 AM
printed tickets is the way to go...

easiest way.

thats all ive used up til now.

and its almost free.

Thanks for the tip. It seemed easier at the time but i have never used them, so i was a little leery about it; but not as worried about the post office actually getting th tickets to me on time. I guess it doesn't matter if they are in color or b&w??
Anyway am definetly looking forward to this show. last time i was in the pit at Red Rocks and was sore for a couple of days. I am liking the thought of being able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the view and the show. As long as the sound is good i don't care. See ya at the show all!

dclxvi-qas
02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the tip. It seemed easier at the time but i have never used them, so i was a little leery about it; but not as worried about the post office actually getting th tickets to me on time. I guess it doesn't matter if they are in color or b&w??
Anyway am definetly looking forward to this show. last time i was in the pit at Red Rocks and was sore for a couple of days. I am liking the thought of being able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the view and the show. As long as the sound is good i don't care. See ya at the show all!

the tickets come to you in whatever email address you specify. it comes as a pdf file which you can download to your computer. then at whatever time you want to print them, you can print them on a color or blk/wht printer. the document itself is in color, just the barcode is in blk/wht.

they use the scanner at the gate to scan the barcode and thats it. then to get to your designated seat/area, they just look at the ticket and direct you to that seat.

i think the charge for that was 2.50 a ticket and you have your ticket in a matter of minutes after purchase.

click on link below to see how it looks most times.

dclxvi-qas
02-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Dang ticketmaster had GA/FLOOR tickets available yesterday afternoon for $49. had a friend of mine purchase some for himself, dont know how long they lasted.

now they only have Sec Z, Row 18 available.

emailed another friend about it, dont know if he got lucky.

teleincision
02-09-2007, 12:23 PM
now they only have Sec Z, Row 18 available.

Wow. Personally, I wouldnt buy any that far away.

toolwithapenis
02-09-2007, 07:58 PM
anyone know if they have an open stage
or does it have walls on the side of it?
cause i got section v row 1 seat 12-14

anyway
way pumped to see them for the first time

The Rak
02-10-2007, 12:39 PM
anyone know if they have an open stage
or does it have walls on the side of it?
cause i got section v row 1 seat 12-14

Here's a link to a mess of photos from their Dec 10, 2006 concert in Paris that shows the arena set. If you're sitting off to the side, you prob won't see Maynard lurking at the rear of the stage. and will miss all the animations on the multiple video screen. I'm in Sec. Z just off the floor, looking head on to the stage (and not too far from the beer stand, as I recall). Ticketmaster tried to sell me stage L tickets looking at the stage from a 90 degree angle, but I held out for something better.

http://kostia.deldo.free.fr/pages/tool.htm

dclxvi-qas
02-12-2007, 01:54 PM
39 more days!!!

no more tickets on Ticketmaster.

korby11
02-17-2007, 06:17 PM
I Need ONE ticket for this show @ Tingley (preferably FLOOR), please email me if you have an extra ticket, i'd appreciate it. i don't want to get screwed on Ebay ticket brokers.

thanks,
andrew

[email protected]

greenie67
02-19-2007, 10:03 AM
I have 4 GA floor tickets to the Albuquerque(3/23) show wanting to trade for 4 box seat tickets perferably of same value, $49.50. Please pm me.

dclxvi-qas
02-20-2007, 07:44 AM
31 Days to go!!!

Box 14, 13, 12
Box 31, 30, 29

willing to trade (2) floor tickets for box tickets to above sections.

email: [email protected]

seating chart below indicates sections
http://stashbox.org/12554/tingley.bmp

toolwithapenis
02-22-2007, 02:48 PM
it got postponed
argh

dclxvi-qas
02-22-2007, 04:14 PM
it got postponed
argh

fuk

that sucks. who the hell knows how many days and counting...

what happens to Will Call tickets anyways?

anyone know?

AtomHeartMother
02-22-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm so fucking bummed! Now I have nothing to live for...except for the rescheduled tour date! But I was going to be home from college for spring break right when they were playing in ABQ and now I'll probably be back East when they reschedule. Shit!

Does anyone know how long it takes for a torn bicep to heal?

dclxvi-qas
02-23-2007, 08:15 AM
a post in one of the other threads stated that it could take 6-9 months for it to heal properly.

Marc Bernier at the Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center (ASMOC), replies:

"From the description you have given, it would appear that you have suffered a distal biceps tendon tear. This injury is most commonly caused by a vigorous eccentric contraction (lengthens whilst contracting) of the biceps muscle, similar to the mechanism you have described.

"The symptoms you have reported are textbook for this injury:

a popping felt at the elbow;
localized swelling and bruising at the area;
and a significant loss of strength in elbow flexion and supination.
"The more severe the injury, the easier it is to diagnose. When the tendon is completely ruptured, the biceps muscle will retract towards the shoulder, resulting in a ball-like appearance ½ - ¾ of the way up the arm. The tendon can be partially torn, which appears to be the case in your situation .

"The surgical decision depends on the severity of the injury and the activity level of the patient. In most cases, complete ruptures of the tendon require surgical correction, which involves reattaching the tendon to its insertion site.

"The decision regarding partial tears is a little more involved. The activity level of the patient (low demand vs. high demand) will be one of the primary determining factors. Low demand patients (minimal labor-intensive activities) will typically do well with conservative treatment (rehabilitation). High demand patients will usually require surgery to allow them to return to labor-intensive activities or athletic competition.

"This surgery involves reattaching the torn portion of the tendon. If most of the tendon is torn and is functionally deficient, the surgeon may detach the remaining intact fibers, and perform a complete surgical correction.

"The recovery after reattachment of a complete rupture is a very gradual process, and the speed at which the rehabilitation can be progressed is based on the healing process. Very basic exercises for ROM (Range of Movement) are performed initially for the first 6-8 weeks, followed by light strengthening exercises. These are started with 1 pound weights and gradually increased as strength and symptoms allow. Light weight training can be performed (bench press, shoulder press) at the 3 - 3 ½ month post-op mark. Generally speaking, strength becomes normalized anywhere between the 6-9 month post-op period, which includes a return to full unrestricted function.

"The recovery after a partial tear can be significantly less, but is heavily dependent upon the size of the tear and how much had to be reattached. The physician will typically dictate the post-op progression based on the surgical findings."

2and46
02-23-2007, 09:26 AM
I bet they just cancel the tour outright if it's going to be 6-9 months. I'm so fucking bummed man.

dclxvi-qas
02-23-2007, 09:34 AM
I bet they just cancel the tour outright if it's going to be 6-9 months. I'm so fucking bummed man.

i feel you man...

We saw Lamb Of God/Trivium the other night at the Sunshine and all thruout the show, all i could think of was seeing TOOL next month. I couldnt really get into the show, even after knockin a few skinheads on their asses and making them cry like pussies.

"TOOL next month" kept crossing my mind all night long.

Damn.

damn, my bro called me up early this morning to rub it in. I hung up on him...

Any idea when they'll release the new dates?

dclxvi-qas
02-27-2007, 07:49 AM
Where: Farmington Applebees
Who: Hot, beautiful eavesdropping waitress who proclaimed herself a "TOOL Freak"
What: Confirmed rescheduled tour dates
When: April __, 2007
How: Whispered it in my ear... haha i wish.
Duration of conversation: All of 20 seconds
Effects of conversation: *sigh* damn *sigh*

anyone know anything about the rescheduling?
what date its on?
are they really going without an opening act?

K1DA
02-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Who: Hot, beautiful eavesdropping waitress who proclaimed herself a "TOOL Freak"

what date its on?
are they really going without an opening act?that would be amazing if its true.

2and46
02-27-2007, 01:59 PM

what date its on?
are they really going without an opening act?

Farmington? Damn...we're neighbors. (*I bet she was hotter than anything you'd see at Tomkats, Flora Vista, NM*)

dclxvi-qas
02-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Farmington? Damn...we're neighbors. (*I bet she was hotter than anything you'd see at Tomkats, Flora Vista, NM*)

personally never been to TomKatz before...

But im fully certain she would be hotter than whats there.

Ruby red lips...

*sigh*

Maybe Danny ought to conjure up the Torn Bicep Demon and have him mend his torn appendage. Full recovery in no time.

Ill be in line at Tingley on March 23rd.

toolwithapenis
02-27-2007, 02:56 PM
i tore the ligament in my arm during football this year
and shit
i couldn't drum for about 2 months
so
idk about April
but if it happened
that would be sick

dclxvi-qas
03-01-2007, 07:48 AM
i called up TM the other day and asked them to send my Auction Will Call tickets to me, i opted to use Ticketfast and i got my tickets about 5 minutes in the email after i paid for them. i think the fee was $2.50 to use Ticketfast.

The other option was snail mail. that one might have been free... not sure.

this is the one i used below. automated until the option to speak with someone.

ticketmaster
All areas 505-883-7800

ticketmaster express
866-448-7849

dclxvi-qas
03-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Who's all gonna be in line March 23rd at Tingley?

What time you think people will start showing up?

Any good bars to hang out at after the show?

21 Days left!!!

unless the show gets rescheduled...

Wonder when the announcement is going to be made...

All i ask is that the rescheduled show is on a Friday... or Saturday.

2and46
03-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Ticketmaster and Tingley are still advertising the Tool show, and maintain it has not been cancelled. What's going on? Does anyone has any solid evidence that the shows have been cancelled?

dclxvi-qas
03-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Evidently Ticketbastard is selling Sec G Row 17 tonight.

Might indicate that the show is still on.

dunno, lets hope.

havent heard or read that it was cancelled.

toolwithapenis
03-05-2007, 10:46 AM
all of this
is it reschedules or not stuff is getting to me
they just need to come out and say it

dclxvi-qas
03-05-2007, 12:37 PM
all of this
is it reschedules or not stuff is getting to me
they just need to come out and say it

Same here, bugging the hell outta me.

drinking more,
martial strife,
unkempt household,
goldfish dying of starvation,
kid talking back,
loss production at work,
loss of appetite,
did i mention drinking more?

haha

i wish they would just tell us. is it on or not?

They better have a kick ass setlist when they do come back, if they reschedule, hell even if they dont reschedule and play on the 23rd, they better have a kick ass 2-2.5 hour long set.

better add some Pushit, Third eye, Reflection, The Patient, H. and a few more to the list of what theyre playing now.

And a few bottles of complimentary Nagual Del Sensei for each ticketholder.

sounds fair.

dclxvi-qas
03-06-2007, 11:39 AM
found this on the Tool site

06 March, 2007 (11:07am)

UPDATE ABOUT AN UPDATE

I'm hoping to have an update about the tour sometime soon, but for the time being all I can do is wait until the rescheduled dates are confirmed by the band's management. For now, the good news is that Danny's right bicep is healing well, the guys are looking forward to performing live as soon as possible, and I also had hotel reservations for the Vegas shows. Also, as I've mentioned before, the time frame for Danny's recovery from this particular injury is expected to be much quicker than a lot of you have suggested in e-mails and on the message board (even you 'doctors', physical therapists. and actors that play doctors). So be patient... look for leaks on other sites, etc., and know that we'll get the correct information posted here as SOON as we're provided with it.

Albs might still be on the 23rd?

too much to ask for?

Probably called Miyagi right after the injury, came over, did his thang and went back to pruning his bonsai and sipping warm sake.

or

probably fukin with our heads, needed to take a break or something and faked an injury.

dclxvi-qas
03-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Tool website Tour page got edited.

FUCK!!!!!

2007 29 Apr Hamilton, Ontario CANADA Copps Coliseum Latest
2007 28 Apr Montreal, Quebec CANADA Bell Center Latest
2007 27 Apr Quebec City, Quebec CANADA The Colisee Latest
2007 22 Apr Portland, ME US Cumberland County Civic Center Latest
2007 21 Apr Atlantic City, NJ US Boardwalk Hall Latest
2007 20 Apr Albany, NY US Times Union Center Latest
2007 18 Apr University Park, PA US Bryce Jordan Arena Latest
2007 17 Apr Reading, PA US Sovereign Center Latest
2007 15 Apr Richmond, VA US Richmond Coliseum Latest
2007 14 Apr Greenville, SC US Bi-Lo Center Latest
2007 13 Apr Birmingham, AL US Oak Mountain Amphitheater Latest
2007 11 Apr Winston-Salem, NC US Joel Lawrence Arena Latest
2007 10 Apr Duluth, GA US Gwinnett Center Latest
2007 07 Apr Coral Gables, FL US Bank United Center Latest
2007 06 Apr Orlando, FL US Amway Arena Latest
2007 05 Apr Tampa, FL US USF Sundome Latest
2007 03 Apr Tallahassee, FL US Leon County Civic Center Latest
2007 02 Apr Pensacola, FL US Pensacola Civic Center Latest
2007 31 Mar Baton Rouge, LA US River Center Latest
2007 30 Mar Southaven, MS US Desoto Civic Center Latest
2007 29 Mar Oklahoma City, OK US Ford Center Latest
2007 27 Mar Corpus Christi, TX US American Bank Center Latest
2007 26 Mar San Antonio, TX US AT&T Center Latest

Where the hell is March 23rd Alb NM????

3 frickin days later they are gonna play San Antonio, TX.

FUCK!!!

i guess that means these dates are gonna be rescheduled.

Mar 15 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl
Mar 16 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl
Mar 18 Reno, NV Reno Events Center
Mar 20 San Diego, CA Cox Arena
Mar 21 Tucson, AZ Tucson Convention Center
Mar 23 Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum
Mar 24 Las Cruces, NM Pan American Center

fuck.

3 DAMN DAYS!!!

dclxvi-qas
03-06-2007, 01:35 PM
this fuckin sucks

sonnyboy11
03-06-2007, 02:15 PM
this fuckin sucks

Not really- if they truly are ready to go by the end of March then that's an amazing recovery on Danny's part. I still think there is a good chance they postpone more dates though.

toolwithapenis
03-06-2007, 06:39 PM
i figured the show would be in april anyway
i mean there is no way on earth you can recover from a torn bicep in like what
2 months
but anyway
at least there not canceling the show

toolwithapenis
03-06-2007, 08:06 PM
may 8 baby
finally some good news
we got 2 months people

greenie67
03-06-2007, 08:07 PM
06 March, 2007 (07:19pm)

SOME RESCHEDULED SHOWS

"Here are SOME rescheduled shows - shows that had already gone on-sale prior to Danny's injury. People can exchange their original ticket(s) for the new show. I'll add these to the tour section after Kat's birthday party (which is currently on-going), but you can read them here in the meantime.
April 30 - Reno @ Reno Event Center
May 2 - San Diego @ Cox Arena
May 5 - Las Cruces @ Pan American Center
May 6 - Tucson @ Convention Center Arena
May 8 - Albuquerque @ Tingley Coliseum
May 15 - Southaven @ DeSoto Center
May 19 - Oklahoma City @ Ford Center
May 21 - San Antonio @ AT&T Center
May 22 - Corpus Christi @ American Bank Center
May 24 - Baton Rouge @ River Center"

That is from Toolband.com, now it is a Tuesday show.

mourningxair
03-07-2007, 12:38 AM
What is this exchanging tickets business?
I would assume that the tickets bought for the original show would still be honored for the May 8th one, right? Isn't that how they did it with the SA show?

[I'm just relieved we didn't have to wait 6-8 months...]

PEACE

dclxvi-qas
03-07-2007, 10:47 AM
dammit, 2 month wait... AGAIN?

better have a brand spankin new setlist.

i know its in support of the latest and greatest album, but c'mon, mix it up a bit. Its the same thing thats been played since the TOUR started.

Maybe with Dannys injury, they will be playing some , newer, slower stuff. A little Jimmy, H., Pushit, No Quarter? i can only wish

Who the hell knows...

they may as well play

Mantra
Cesaro Summability
Useful Idiot
Lipan Conjuring
Intermission
(-) Ions
Eon Blue Apocalypse
Faaip De Oaid
Viginti Tres
LAMC

Only consolation is the new NIN DVD, pretty nice. The leaked songs are pretty good also, been humming Me, I'm Not all day yesterday and today.

another consolation is that NIN will probably be touring around the same timeframe as Tool now. should just get NIN as the opening act. haha yea right...?

Well enough of this...

2 frickin MONTHS!!!

hey anyone from Window Rock in here or going to the show on the 8th of May?

toolwithapenis
03-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Mantra
Cesaro Summability
Useful Idiot
Lipan Conjuring
Intermission
(-) Ions
Eon Blue Apocalypse
Faaip De Oaid
Viginti Tres
LAMC

best playlist
ever!
hah
no
i think im fine with w/e they play
its my first tool concert so w/e

waltz46n2
03-08-2007, 08:33 AM
What is this exchanging tickets business?
I would assume that the tickets bought for the original show would still be honored for the May 8th one, right? Isn't that how they did it with the SA show?

[I'm just relieved we didn't have to wait 6-8 months...]

PEACE

Just spoke with a pleasant chick from ticketmaster and she said the original tickets are fine. No need to exchange.

Anyway at least they didn't cancel outright. So what's the deal anyway was danny hurt on the job or was he pulling some crazy stunts in Australia, maybe some good old fashioned kangaroo wrestling?

dclxvi-qas
03-08-2007, 10:10 AM
So what's the deal anyway was danny hurt on the job or was he pulling some crazy stunts in Australia, maybe some good old fashioned kangaroo wrestling?

lifting a boxer (dog), musta been a big dog.

so the countdown begins... AGAIN.

61 DAYS TO GO!!!

would have been 15 days... and a friday...

The Rak
03-09-2007, 08:05 AM
INTERMISSION!!! YEAH!!!! WHOOO!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

and . . . Die Eier Von Satan ("Clank-Clank-Clank") Don't think there's any real drums on that one.

Di you see the Lamb of God review in the Navajo Times? Indian metal heads are everywhere.

The Rak

Mantra
Cesaro Summability
Useful Idiot
Lipan Conjuring
Intermission
(-) Ions
Eon Blue Apocalypse
Faaip De Oaid
Viginti Tres
LAMC

best playlist
ever!
hah
no
i think im fine with w/e they play
its my first tool concert so w/e

dclxvi-qas
03-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Di you see the Lamb of God review in the Navajo Times? Indian metal heads are everywhere.

Yea i read that. pretty cool that Randy Blythe wants to do a show on the rez sometime. Too bad we dont have a nice venue to offer them. i dont foresee the wannabe "cow" people letting us tear up the rodeo arena. And besides... ITS A FRICKIN RODEO ARENA!!! El Morro just got renovated also.

I laugh everytime a big name comes out to the Dean C Jackson Arena. They probably expect a huge ass arena, instead they get a broken down, POS, dirt rodeo arena. thats pretty damn pathetic.

the new 6000 seater Den In Chinle would be perfect for concerts. I doubt they would let that many people out on the new court tho. Hey they are having a 3 day powwow there this weekend. dont know much else about it, but it should be a big event.

I went to the Lamb of God show and i thought it was cool. I got a good spot up on the balcony, on the edge of the railing and enjoyed much of the show. I think Lamb of God needs to mix up their songs a bit, sounds a little too much like the album. improvise a little.

i think it was on the Killadelphia DVD they had that argument pertaining to changing stuff around alittle.

When Randy gave props to the navajos, lots of people booed. i found that funny and amusing. Always navajo haters out there... it dont bother me tho.

Crazy natives ran the pit. i still have someones goatee, haha.

Damn, i cant wait for may 8th, woulda been 2 weeks now... but hey, at least they ARE playing soon. I just wish they would play other stuff than what they have been playing so far... hell... since the tour started.

wouldnt it be kick ass if they played Pushit, The Patient, Eulogy, Bottom, Jimmy, Demon Cleaner, No Quarter, Kasmir, You Lied, D/R/T, and maybe Flood along with H.?

haha, wishful thinking.

HELL anything other than what they played, or didnt want to play(maynard not singing after the introduction with the water bottle), when i saw them at the Cricket in Sept.

licks and teeches
03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
anyone going to the cruces show as well?

The Rak
03-09-2007, 08:22 PM
HELL anything other than what they played, or didnt want to play(maynard not singing after the introduction with the water bottle), when i saw them at the Cricket in Sept.

My son and I were there, too. Ck out my review on that show's forum.

2and46
03-10-2007, 07:40 AM
The rescheduled show is on a tuesday. This just fucking blows.

The Rak
03-10-2007, 09:46 AM
The rescheduled show is on a tuesday. This just fucking blows.

Yeah, I was planning a big blowout for the Friday Mar 23 show with my friend from Durango, who was talking her high school age daughters for a birthday and early graduation event and another old friend and his teens in Alb that was our NIN group last year.

Last time Tool were in Albuquerque was a weeknight also. Came in from Santa for the show. I was ironing my shirt at 3 a.m. for a meeting the next day after "decompressing", shall we say, at the place I was crashing. Brutal next day at work. Not sure yet how I'll handle Wednesday May 9, but I've gone in the next day after Green Day, Ozzfest, I think, and possibly NIN. Some people will have it worse. I'm pretty sure dclxvi-qus has to come in from Window Rock AZ, and that's 3.5 or 4 hr from Albq.

So who the hell is opening at the resked show in May?

2and46
03-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I was planning a big blowout for the Friday Mar 23 show with my friend from Durango, who was talking her high school age daughters for a birthday and early graduation event and another old friend and his teens in Alb that was our NIN group last year.

Last time Tool were in Albuquerque was a weeknight also. Came in from Santa for the show. I was ironing my shirt at 3 a.m. for a meeting the next day after "decompressing", shall we say, at the place I was crashing. Brutal next day at work. Not sure yet how I'll handle Wednesday May 9, but I've gone in the next day after Green Day, Ozzfest, I think, and possibly NIN. Some people will have it worse. I'm pretty sure dclxvi-qus has to come in from Window Rock AZ, and that's 3.5 or 4 hr from Albq.

So who the hell is opening at the resked show in May?

Yeah...I'm coming in from Farmington, and will have to be a t work the next day. I'll probably leave early on the 8th though.

I haven't any idea whose opening. I'm kind of hoping they just do an "evening of" show with no opening act.

dclxvi-qas
03-12-2007, 06:40 AM
Some people will have it worse. I'm pretty sure dclxvi-qas has to come in from Window Rock AZ, and that's 3.5 or 4 hr from Albq.

yah... about 3 hours actually... hate that drive, especially from gallup to sky city. BORING.

damn, that would be cool if they pulled a 2+ hour shindig with no opening act.

57 Days To Go!!!

around day 30, im gonna listen to nothing but KTNN, so when the day of the show gets here, im gonna be so hurtin for TOOL.

sugarmountain12
03-12-2007, 08:53 AM
2 ALBUQUERQUE TIX FOR SALE 5/8
GA/FLOOR
$120 for BOTH or TRADE FOR Richmond, VA Show.

email: [email protected]

dclxvi-qas
03-14-2007, 06:22 AM
55 Days To Go!!!

tickets still on sale on Ticketmaster, sec C & X Row 17 or something like that.

got a new phone the other day, the choices for ringtones were horrible... so i installed my own TOOL midi files on there and now it plays 46&2, Eulogy and a few others.

pretty cool... its probably been done and all and common knowledge but hey, i love having my phone crank out TOOL tunes when it rings.

heres the link to the site where i got the files.

http://toolshed.down.net/audio/midi/

they even have NIN midis also at

http://nothing.nin.net/tech.html

just thought id share that with you all.

does anyone know who the opening act is for this leg of the tour?

waltz46n2
03-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Hey thanks for the tip on the tones. My phone is probably too cheap to download them, and i doubt i can figure how to do it anyway, but they do sound pretty cool. Maybe when i get a better phone they will come in handy.

dclxvi-qas
03-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Hey thanks for the tip on the tones. My phone is probably too cheap to download them, and i doubt i can figure how to do it anyway, but they do sound pretty cool. Maybe when i get a better phone they will come in handy.

if your phone has an IR port and you have a laptop with an IR port, its pretty easy. no need for a $40+ cable.

man i am stoked for the show!

i wish they would announce the supporting act soon. get my moneys worth because i feel like theyre gonna play the same variation of what they have been playing since the TOUR STARTED. although they DID change the order up at the Sept show at the Cricket Pavilion.

aside from $8 beers, $50 teeshirts - a given. Id like to hear a little something different. i guess we shall find out on the Reno show on April 30th.

gonna have to smuggle in a disposable camera this time. the last time, my wife talked me out of it right before the show and so if anyone found a disposable camera wrapped in duct tape outside the gates at the Cricket Pavilion... that was mine. i had taken some pics on there also... might even have an idea of what i look like.

55 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

waltz46n2
03-15-2007, 06:52 AM
A supporting act would be ok. but i would also be allright with a good long solo set.
I'll give the phone thing a try.

licks and teeches
03-15-2007, 07:55 AM
the last time they played albq in 2002 was amazing ,maybe the'll play third eye again(fingers crossed)

The Rak
03-15-2007, 10:01 PM
the last time they played albq in 2002 was amazing ,maybe the'll play third eye again(fingers crossed)

I want my third eye squeegeed.

dclxvi-qas
03-19-2007, 06:22 AM
should just play Third Eye all night long...

after the 8th time playing it, they can sit on the riser and soak it in, then finish off by playing Demon Cleaner, Kasmir and Lateralus.

id like to see that.

i missed the 2002 show because i got out of work late and was too damn tired to drive the 3 hours from WR Az to Albs. I hear it was a good show tho...

The Rak
03-19-2007, 07:53 AM
The sound on the floor over by the mixing board sucked big time, however. I refer to it has the time I SAW Tool in Albuquerque. We had a much better mix at the Cricket.

should just play Third Eye all night long...

after the 8th time playing it, they can sit on the riser and soak it in, then finish off by playing Demon Cleaner, Kasmir and Lateralus.

id like to see that.

i missed the 2002 show because i got out of work late and was too damn tired to drive the 3 hours from WR Az to Albs. I hear it was a good show tho...

dclxvi-qas
03-19-2007, 09:23 AM
The sound on the floor over by the mixing board sucked big time, however. I refer to it has the time I SAW Tool in Albuquerque. We had a much better mix at the Cricket.

im gonna try to get to the front somewhere and kick back, already seen the show from up top, all the visuals, but this time im going for the band. hope doesnt end up in chaos... with all the pushing and crushing.

would be better if i could get box seats right off the stage, but then again, my wife and i are tall so the view shouldnt be bad.

50 DAYS!!!

licks and teeches
03-19-2007, 10:30 AM
the sound in tingley sucks anyway,how is the journal pavillion? I haven't been to a show there yet.

dclxvi-qas
03-19-2007, 11:15 AM
the sound in tingley sucks anyway,how is the journal pavillion? I haven't been to a show there yet.

sound at the Journal is ok, probably a hell of a lot better than at the rodeo arena.

Ive been to the Journal about 6 times now and havent had a complain with the sound really. only time i has a small complaint was when the cold wind didnt let up at or when the sunlight during the sunset was distracting.

Other than that, its basically another Cricket Pavilion sans shaded covering.

The probably should have scheduled the show at the Journal instead of the tin box Tingley. Only good thing about Tingley is that there arent seats on the entire floor, anyone can get up to the front.

toolwithapenis
03-19-2007, 02:56 PM
anybody have any idea whos opening
or is it just gonna be tool all night
either way i cant complain

The Rak
03-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Britney Spears, on the post rehab get back tour. I'd complain about that.

waltz46n2
03-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Hey does anyone know anything about the Colorado Springs show like the onsale date? I tried at TicketCrapster but they don't have it listed, and i couldn't find a thread on the tour section. Anyway thinking about going there instead of ALB in which case i may have a couple of tickets to sell.

dclxvi-qas
03-20-2007, 01:08 PM
48 DAYS TO GO!!!

damn, it would have been this Friday...

hope they use this extra time to work out some programming for a new setlist.

if the article is to be believed, it sounds like the last 4 songs are the staple from here on out... (wings 1+2 = one song)

Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

but we can still hope they can change up the rest of the songs with fresh stuff.

damn, i cannot wait.

who else is stoked?

waltz46n2
03-21-2007, 06:03 AM

As long as it's not Justin timberlake i'll be ok!

toolwithapenis
03-21-2007, 02:44 PM
hah
justin timberlake is the gayest
lmao

The Rak
03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Bro - exsqueezea me, but - what article.?

BTW, Rachel Maddow on air america was talking today about a new study that says smart kids like metal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=/connected/2007/03/21/nmetal21.xml
Heavy metal 'a comfort for the bright child'

By Nic Fleming, Science Correspondent
Last Updated: 12:01am GMT 21/03/2007

Intelligent teenagers often listen to heavy metal music to cope with the pressures associated with being talented, according to research.

The results of a study of more than 1,000 of the brightest five per cent of young people will come as relief to parents whose offspring, usually long-haired, are devotees of Iron Maiden, AC/DC and their musical descendants.

Researchers found that, far from being a sign of delinquency and poor academic ability, many adolescent "metalheads" are extremely bright and often use the music to help them deal with the stresses and strains of being gifted social outsiders.
advertisement

Stuart Cadwallader, a psychologist at the University of Warwick, will present the findings at the British Psychological Society conference in York today.

The heavy metal fans in the study had lower self-esteem and more difficulties in family relationships and friendships.

Mr Cadwallader then held an online discussion involving 19 members of the academy, 17 of whom were heavy metal fans. They spoke of listening to bands including System of a Down, Slipknot, Tool, Dragon Force, Forward Russia and In Flames when they were in a bad mood and using it to work off frustrations and anger.

One student said: "It helps me with stress. It's the general thrashiness of it. You can't really jump your anger into the floor and listen to your music at the same time with other types of music."

Mr Cadwallader added: "Perhaps gifted people experience more pressure than their peers and use the music to purge this negativity."

QUOTE=dclxvi-qas;1815944]48 DAYS TO GO!!!

damn, it would have been this Friday...

hope they use this extra time to work out some programming for a new setlist.

if the article is to be believed, it sounds like the last 4 songs are the staple from here on out... (wings 1+2 = one song)

Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

but we can still hope they can change up the rest of the songs with fresh stuff.

damn, i cannot wait.

who else is stoked?[/QUOTE]

dclxvi-qas
03-22-2007, 06:24 AM
Bro - exsqueezea me, but - what article.?

uhhhhh... sorry. i thought i put the link on here...

hold up ill retrieve it.

http://livedesignonline.com/concerts/tool_time/

heres the article.

good read, jargon heavy, but gives a little insight to the stage/tour prep that is needed to pull off a show i guess.

sounds to me they put too much money into delivering a set and almost non-deviating performance that they DO have to perform the same set every night.

hence the comment about the last four songs being the mainstay of the set.

I certainly do hope, considering dannys injury, they change it up a little for this leg of the tour, maybe with songs such as Jimmy, H., Pushit, Third Eye, etc, etc... but most of these songs are more complex drumming wise than the ones they have been playing.

we just might get lucky.

i hope so.

47 DAYS!!!!

The Rak
03-22-2007, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=dclxvi-qas;1820158]uhhhhh... sorry. i thought i put the link on here...

hold up ill retrieve it.

http://livedesignonline.com/concerts/tool_time/

Awesome article - because there is a CLUE about THE OPENING ACT!!!!!

"Since Wilson was on tour with Hilary Duff for most of the rehearsal period, most of the laser elements were programmed in just two days."

tres outre.

dclxvi-qas
03-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Hilary Duff!!!

wow, 2 great shows in one night...

gonna definitely have to check out the Hilary Duff afterparty.

man im seriously thinkin about trading my Alb tix for the Las Cruces show on the Sat (may 5th) before the (may 8th) Alb show.

really hate to have to drive back the TUESDAY night after the Albs show. Id rather make it a killer weekend affair with the Cinco De Mayo festivities also. Not that its an intergral celebration or anything in my native culture, i just had my hopes high on a friday night concert that was supposed to take place tonight.

So we might as well take a mini-vacation down south, catch a killer show and then continue brewing it at the mex celebration.

man i would have been standing in line right about now... probably munching a carne asada buritto from that place near Audio Express (i think) and sipping on a cold Foe-tee outside Tingley.

haha

Now i have to wait 46 more days to hang on the block...

gonna have to run to SAGE (milepost 12) after work. go home and jam on TOOL in the living room.

damn that sucks, but at least its something.

licks and teeches
03-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Thinking about what would have been tonight,damn oh well ....must be patient

The Rak
03-23-2007, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=dclxvi-qas;1822533]Hilary Duff!!!

man im seriously thinkin about trading my Alb tix for the Las Cruces show on the Sat (may 5th) before the (may 8th) Alb show.

really hate to have to drive back the TUESDAY night after the Albs show. Id rather make it a killer weekend affair with the Cinco De Mayo festivities also. Not that its an intergral celebration or anything in my native culture, i just had my hopes high on a friday night concert that was supposed to take place tonight.

Roadie to Cruces. Motel party Friday.
Laze Saturday. Dinner. Concert. 3 a.m. donkey show with Hilary Duff in Juarez
Recover Sunday. Roadie back home. Rest.
Restlessness. Unease.
Back to the salt mine Monday.
Feel regret all day.
Chew nails bloody Tuesday. Go "out to the field" or "personal errand".
Turn cell phone off.
Drive to Albuquerque,
Pay $200 to scalper at Tingley. Concert.
Midnight drive home. Shoot coffee up nose, decide whether it's better to stay up all night or get 2 hrs sleep before work.
Zombie with your name and ringing ears shows up at your job Wednesday.
Altered state of consciousness all day.
Even your third eye is bloodshot.
Peanut butter for dinner standing at sink.
Fall asleep in clothes.
Arise Thursday.
Sense of awe . . .

Review tour schedule Friday.
Look at map.
Open wallet.
Dead moth.
Sigh.

Sp00k
03-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Dead Moth. HA! NICE!

dclxvi-qas
03-26-2007, 06:18 AM
im liking that notion of a Donkey Show with Hilary Duff.

*brays like a donkey*

hell that might be the way to go, go to both shows, use grandmas surgery money for a better cause and get Hilary to do that thing that i like...

toolwithapenis
03-27-2007, 02:23 PM
dude i got an idea
lets just screw tool
and make it an 100% Hilary Duff concert
featuring all the other fakes in the music industry like Ashlee Simpson
now
that would be a sick concert

dclxvi-qas
03-28-2007, 03:02 PM
damn, 40 Days and 40 nights...

time to begin the TOOL fast. Will go home tonight and crank up the iriver the rest of the night and in the morning, no more TOOL til May 8th.

Gonna be hard but it has to be done...

40 more day!!!!

waltz46n2
03-31-2007, 06:52 AM
38 Days and counting....
By the way does anyone know of a good hotel within stumbling distance, place where i won't get knifed or stabbed in my sleep, waking up disoriented, drugged, and on a boat to china for the microprocessor factories...

dclxvi-qas
04-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Tell me that isnt a blatant reference to whom the opening act will be for this tour...

Sisters Of Mercy.

I don't see any Tool enthusiasts on skateboards in all their "Hot Topic" finery heading down Zarzamora Street on midnight forays to the "Dome of Light" in Olmos Basin (what is it, a golf course, now?) or to a certain "baobab" tree to get answers from the bulbous-eyed "Sisters of Mercy." I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't want to see any more shows postponed. Especially not SAN AnTonio. Not with all that e-mail and telegrams and posses in a state that even has the death penalty for statues.

http://www.toolband.com/index_frames.html

i know i have a few of their CDs somewhere... know a few songs... heard them alot at strip bars... ALOT.

Well, i suppose if its true, its alright... never thought id see Bauhaus in my lifetime but it happened ast summer with NIN. So i never thought id see Sisters Of Mercy live...

waltz46n2
04-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Tell me that isnt a blatant reference to whom the opening act will be for this tour...

Sisters Of Mercy.

http://www.toolband.com/index_frames.html

i know i have a few of their CDs somewhere... know a few songs... heard them alot at strip bars... ALOT.

Well, i suppose if its true, its alright... never thought id see Bauhaus in my lifetime but it happened ast summer with NIN. So i never thought id see Sisters Of Mercy live...

hmmm... Sisters of Mercy..... Kinda rings a bell but i am getting nothing....

waltz46n2
04-03-2007, 07:12 AM
By the way i had the misfortune to see that band Jackal that sang that horrible song
"I'm a lumberjack baby......" 2 times opening for two different shows. I mean they actually brough out chainsaws and cut a bar stool in half....wtf!!

dclxvi-qas
04-03-2007, 09:47 AM
hmmm... Sisters of Mercy..... Kinda rings a bell but i am getting nothing....

http://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/showcase/mp3/albumsandsingles/mp3index128.htm

im not sure if this is what kinda opener i would want tho... maybe if i was still into goth stuff like Christian Death or Shadow Project or some other goth band. im not sure if Sisters Of Mercy would set the right mood and atmosphere for a TOOL show.

Vision Thing right into Stinkfist???

wouldnt work i think.

So im sure im just reading too much into what was written...

But i would love to see Kyuss open up for TOOL as someone else had posted in another thread. I could see that...

Didnt someone say that Maynard would choose The Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs? better off with Mars Volta if that happens. Only YYY song i can stand to bear is "I'm Rich" or something to that effect.

i dont know...

alls i know is that there are 34 more days and i stoppped listening to TOOL back on the 29th of March.

Its hard man.

chainsaws and stools?

wow, hardcore.

haha

toolwithapenis
04-03-2007, 04:02 PM
dude
that sisters of mercy band is kinda bad
i really don't like them
definitely will not get me in the mood for tool

waltz46n2
04-04-2007, 06:33 AM
Sisters of Mercy and Goth is starting to ring a bell. Did they do a cover of Cinnamon Girl or is that another strip-bar Goth band. Anyway never was into Goth too much or Freaks with Chainsaws for that matter.
I did see Ted Nuggent once and he was shooting stuff with his bow and arrow. That was a bit crazy but oh well....

The Rak
04-04-2007, 08:39 PM
38 Days and counting....
By the way does anyone know of a good hotel within stumbling distance, place where i won't get knifed or stabbed in my sleep, waking up disoriented, drugged, and on a boat to china for the microprocessor factories...

There was a place on E. Central I saw on "COPS" where a cross-dressing long haul trucker got his wallet stolen . . .

K1DA
04-05-2007, 05:08 PM
38 Days and counting....
Albuquerque Travelodge Midtown is 1/2 mile from the show,

angry load
04-05-2007, 08:10 PM
good god. sisters of mercy... why?!? what did B.H say? "i think i'd rather eat my own flesh?" can anyone offer any explanation for this nonsense? suppose ill show up a little late for the show. anyone willing to page me 2 secs after those d-bags walk off the stage? Ill be outside waiting for the real music to commence.

waltz46n2
04-06-2007, 06:01 AM
There was a place on E. Central I saw on "COPS" where a cross-dressing long haul trucker got his wallet stolen . . .

That's good stuff. Serves him/her right. Pretty funny imagining a burly cross dressing trucker hahaha!!

licks and teeches
04-08-2007, 11:34 AM
1 more month to go!!!!!!hurry up April

The Rak
04-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Tool on Tuesday, Deftones on Saturday. Thinking about Lacuna Coil. Asked my wife if her mom could make me a lobster suit for the B-52s at Sandia.

parables in the world
04-09-2007, 11:29 AM
man i can't wait...just about a month away.

angry load
04-09-2007, 08:15 PM
WHAT DOES THE SET-LIST ENTAIL? ANY CLUES?

dclxvi-qas
04-10-2007, 06:39 AM

Stinkfist
Swamp Song Maybe... maybe not
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Right In Two or The Pot or not
Sober or Opiate or not
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

more than likely this variation above.

the last 5 songs are always played in that order, except in Phx 2006 and somewhere else i cant recall.

the last several places they played in Japan, they played Right In Two.

dont know if that means anything, but i would like to hear something other than what they have been playing. with dannys injury, i would think they would play other stuff than what they have been playing since the tour began.

28 DAYS TO GO!!!

havent listened to a TOOL song for nearly 2 weeks. did hear some stupid remix of The Pot on 104.7 Alb NM. they played the song to the beat of some crappy ass rap or reggae song on some show called Scratch & Sniff this past Sat night.

That was plain disgusting and uncalled for. I would suggest that they stick to ruining old Winger or Stryper songs instead

That wasnt TOOL so that didnt count as a violation towards my self imposed 40 days and 40 nights of TOOLlessness.

greenie67
04-10-2007, 10:47 AM

Who cares what they play, just go to the concert with that mindset and you won't be disappointed. They will not play what you want anyway, and since this is still the 10000 Days Tour, I am sure we will see the same setlist as it was last year, maybe except for a couple of variations.

greenie67
04-10-2007, 10:50 AM
That wasnt TOOL so that didnt count as a violation towards my self imposed 40 days and 40 nights of TOOLlessness.

Man you are hardcore! I am not sure I could have listened to that remix, kinda like the (Shit)Stained version of Sober. Good luck with the Toollessness!

licks and teeches
04-10-2007, 11:56 AM
what about Lost Keys/Rosetta stoned?

angry load
04-10-2007, 07:08 PM
the pot w/ a reggae/rap beat? that is fucking gross. not too much of undertow- that is kind of a bummer. swampsong would go a long way. I know they don't deviate too much from previous 10k day set agendas, but with the time off maybe they'll mix it up some.
Did hear rosetta stoned was in the mix. is it really dropped?
How's the sound in tingley? Heard the joint is a rodeo barn, but i;m just an albuquerque tourist coming in for the show.
The lasers are still coming out during wings, correct? Just trying to open my 3rd eye at its widest and most appropriate time.

angry load
04-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Who cares what they play, just go to the concert with that mindset and you won't be disappointed. They will not play what you want anyway, and since this is still the 10000 Days Tour, I am sure we will see the same setlist as it was last year, maybe except for a couple of variations.

really. i dont have an influence on what the band chooses to play? goddamnit, i don't know if my ego will recover from the news. i forgot they were artists that played from their hearts and with a point they were trying to express.... Er... don't lose any sleep i will enjoy the show. I'm ready, less than a month away! I'm feeling it.

dclxvi-qas
04-11-2007, 06:19 AM
Yep. Rodeo barn... i guess it sounds good as long as its loud. saw some acts in there and the sound was seriously lacking but they made up for it by blasting the hell outta our ears.

yea... some stupid sounding Pot mix. they did have a cool one with Johnny Cash and some rap beat.

27 more days... i can not fking wait.

Who is all going to Deftones on Sat?

waltz46n2
04-11-2007, 06:22 AM

We'll probably get a good idea of the set list after the Vegas show. I am definetly counting on Rosetta Stoned...man that would be sweet.

angry load
04-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Yep. Rodeo barn... i guess it sounds good as long as its loud. saw some acts in there and the sound was seriously lacking but they made up for it by blasting the hell outta our ears.

yea... some stupid sounding Pot mix. they did have a cool one with Johnny Cash and some rap beat.

27 more days... i can not fking wait.

Who is all going to Deftones on Sat?

I'm with ya- when in doubt, just turn it up as loud as possible volume can compensate and carry a band such as tool. Negative on the Deftones- i'd be there if i could. 26 days- i'm ready.

dclxvi-qas
04-12-2007, 06:34 AM
was thinking about joining the TOOL Army, mainly for tickets. dunno, heard it wasnt all its cracked up to be. i dont think i fall within 100 miles of a venue and would probably get overlooked when presales come around.

does the 100 miles work in radius or driving distance?

any suggestions about tool army?

26 days left!!!

no announcement on opening acts?

waltz46n2
04-12-2007, 10:18 AM
was thinking about joining the TOOL Army, mainly for tickets. dunno, heard it wasnt all its cracked up to be. i dont think i fall within 100 miles of a venue and would probably get overlooked when presales come around.

does the 100 miles work in radius or driving distance?

any suggestions about tool army?

26 days left!!!

no announcement on opening acts?

I have heard that the presales work according to rank???... and are usually available only to members within an hour driving distance. Most people say to join only if you really want to but not for the presales.

waltz46n2
04-12-2007, 10:23 AM
By the way i have 1 ticket for sale Section T Row 5. With all the nice add on fees the total was $63 dollars. If anyone is interested email me @[email protected]
I am going to be out of town April 16-23 so i'll try to keep in touch with my email.

The Rak
04-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Who is all going to Deftones on Sat?[/QUOTE]

Me.

The Rak
04-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I have heard that the presales work according to rank???... and are usually available only to members within an hour driving distance. Most people say to join only if you really want to but not for the presales.

Rolling Stone has an article on how fan clubs are a rip off. It's the one with Rosaio Dawson and Rose McGowan on the cover. Get it for the articles.

The Rak
04-12-2007, 04:27 PM

My guess would be material by Tool.

waltz46n2
04-13-2007, 12:51 PM
I think i have my extra ticket sold. Will know for sure by Monday....if i have it after that i'll let you know.

waltz46n2
04-13-2007, 12:52 PM

Most likely...Ha Ha!!

waltz46n2
04-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Most likely...Ha Ha!!

At this point i really don't care who is opening or speculating on what they'll play i just ready to go. Good thing i'll be out of town for a bit, it will help keep the anticipation down.

angry load
04-13-2007, 07:56 PM

Rak you are one clever son of gun. good one smartass. Old man quincy couldn't have got to the bottom of that one with the help of sherlock. Let the banter begin....

The Rak
04-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Rak you are one clever son of gun. good one smartass. Old man quincy couldn't have got to the bottom of that one with the help of sherlock. Let the banter begin....

Quincy the medical investigator? Are you implying that Tool are dead? I'm sure there's an allusion to that in all the NIN Year Zero stuff.

waltz46n2
04-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Well i think i still have a ticket available Section t row 5 for $63 i will be in the ALB area April 21-23 so if anyone wants it shoot me an email at [email protected]

The person who was going to buy it hasn't called me back so thanks anyway "The Rak" let me know if you have any other friends that needa a ticket. I'll be around home until Monday morning.

The Rak
04-15-2007, 03:23 PM
Well i think i still have a ticket available Section t row 5 for $63 i will be in the ALB area April 21-23 so if anyone wants it shoot me an email at [email protected]

The person who was going to buy it hasn't called me back so thanks anyway "The Rak" let me know if you have any other friends that needa a ticket. I'll be around home until Monday morning.

Video Girl told me she couldn't buy the ticket until April 16, which is Monday.

waltz46n2
04-16-2007, 03:23 AM
Video Girl told me she couldn't buy the ticket until April 16, which is Monday.

Apparently she could'nt get out of work to go to the show, I'll try your other friend, and if not you may see me on the sidewalk at tingley trying to get a few bucks for the beer stand. So what does a $60 ticket translate into beer maybe 2 or so, can't afford to get too wasted on the beer stand beer.

By the way do they sell any good beer there or just bud and coors...a good microbrew would be all right.

The Rak
04-16-2007, 07:55 AM
I would assume that the State Fair people sell cheap whiz at a steep markup. Ask for a microbrew and they'll give you half a plastic cup. I was at Stone Temple Pilots there a few years ago, ordered a double gin and tonic and had it blown out of my hands by moshers. The moshing community therefore owes me a drink.

Not sure what the deal is on drinking in the parking lots at Tingley The crowd in Phoenix was insane on the tailgating front.

dclxvi-qas
04-17-2007, 06:54 AM
Not sure what the deal is on drinking in the parking lots at Tingley The crowd in Phoenix was insane on the tailgating front.

not sure how it is now, but a few years ago, dont remember what concert it was, but they had a hell of a tailgate party at Tingleys. Then another concert i attended there, security told everyone to disperse after a macing threat.

i was at the phx show and there were alot of rowdy tailgaters, especially on the west side of the facility. the east side not so much even though it is the back end of the lawn and quite possibly the best place to hear the soundcheck.

the new NIN is out today, probably go and pick it up later today or tomorrow.

21 DAYS TO GO!!!

The Rak
04-17-2007, 01:49 PM
the new NIN is out today, probably go and pick it up later today or tomorrow.
[/B]

It's $9.98 at Best Buy. I've been streaming it for the past several days.

dclxvi-qas
04-19-2007, 07:54 AM
yea ive been streaming it since last week when it was posted on The Spiral.

It sounds ok, part 2 of Year Zero is supposed to be out next year sometime, probably even a movie or something to that effect.

i heard the intro to Parabola this morning on my way to work... almost forgot to shut it off and actually was turning up the volume when i caught myself. 19 more days and ill get my TOOL fix, but for now, im suffering, but not anywhere near giving in.

anyone have RAVE Channel 9470 (i think) on Dishnetwork HD?

i love that channel, concerts and music stuff all the time... in HD.

weeks back, i was perusing the concert reviews for the Australian leg of the tour and came across someone saying that there were people at the BDO that were saying that Muse is better than TOOL.

Well, ive never heard anything from Muse so i couldnt put in my 2 cents at that time. but last night while watching RAVE Ch 9470, "Later...with Jools Holland" i did see Muse do a few of their songs. They sounded alright, a bit poppish and almost like Coldplay, but definitely NOT better than TOOL.

If anything, The Rapture is better than Muse. i saw that Paris concert right before the Jool Holland show. That dude in The Rapture has a cool voice.

the guy that stated that Muse was better than TOOL was probably high off his mind or tripping from dehydration...

BUT I would like to hear some more of their stuff though. another band i thought was a bit good was Duke Special. they look like they would jam hard and whatnot but the songs they played were all piano driven, and thats not really what im in too. sorta reminded me of a toned down Andi Sexgang without all the electronic soundeffects, but good nonetheless in some weird way.

The bottomline... i love RAVE. If only TOOL would do a show on there.

19 MORE DAYS!!!

I CANNOT FRICKIN WAIT!!!

my self imposed 40 day TOOL fast ends with this desperate hunger being satiated on May 8th.

dclxvi-qas
04-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Who the hell is opening for them anyways?

not a single iota of info regarding this?

2.5 weeks left and nothing to report.

actually its 8 days left til the Vegas show.

angry load
04-19-2007, 11:04 PM
Who the hell is opening for them anyways?

not a single iota of info regarding this?

2.5 weeks left and nothing to report.

actually its 8 days left til the Vegas show.

Havent heard anything either. ? Suppose we'll know in a week. What s the closest- least stuffiest bar next to/heal toe express accessible bar near Tingley?

licks and teeches
04-20-2007, 07:08 AM
happy 4:20 everyone!

dclxvi-qas
04-20-2007, 03:07 PM
isnt today Hitler's birthday?

some dumbass(es) somewhere is/are celebrating, suicide solution hopefully.

18 more days!!!

The Rak
04-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Parking lot weenie roast in Burque, anyone?

dclxvi-qas
04-22-2007, 08:49 PM
Parking lot weenie roast in Burque, anyone?

sounds like a plan... im coming in from out of town so i wont have access to anything other than alcohol...

haha

dclxvi-qas
04-24-2007, 10:26 AM
2 weeks!!!!

The Rak
04-24-2007, 01:42 PM
2 weeks!!!!

Until . . . ?

dclxvi-qas
04-24-2007, 03:00 PM
That one band that plays that one song on the radio comes to albs.

The Rak
04-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh, those dudes. Yeah, I like those dudes. What are they called, Fuel or what the fuck, and there's that one bald dude whose all crazy or something. Yeah, those fuckers are right on but I'm kind of into country, myself.

angry load
04-25-2007, 09:45 PM
If you could pick a song for tool to cover, what would it be? Think they'd dominate Zeppelins 'achilles last stand'. \ crush it dead to rites. Inside 2 weeks fellas. feelin it.

waltz46n2
04-26-2007, 05:22 AM
If you could pick a song for tool to cover, what would it be? Think they'd dominate Zeppelins 'achilles last stand'. \ crush it dead to rites. Inside 2 weeks fellas. feelin it.

I'd pick something real far out like Simon and garfunkel, maybe Woman in chains by tears for fears..

diaji
04-27-2007, 08:29 PM
if anyone has an extra GA Floor ticket they would like to sell or trade for a ticket to the stands that would be stupendous. i was out of town for the day of the sale and my buddy got me a ticket but its in the stands and im really hoping to be on the floor this time around. i dont know the section/seat at the moment of my ticket for trade but should be able to find out in the next day or two. if you want to sell one id love to pay 63ish dollars seeing as how thats what they come out to with ticketmasters fees.

angry load
04-27-2007, 09:48 PM
what did they open with tonite?

diaji
04-27-2007, 09:50 PM
jambi

angry load
04-27-2007, 10:05 PM
jambi

thats different. good jam to open with. my 2nd favorite on 10K. what up with the ticks and leeches heresay i saw on an earlier post. that's crap rite. MJK wouldn''t make to albuquerque if they do that song on a regular basis ( plus i'd kill myself out of jealousy if they did follow through and i missed it).

diaji
04-27-2007, 10:21 PM
looks like the setlist is:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Sober
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

waltz46n2
04-28-2007, 05:37 AM
looks like the setlist is:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Sober
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

should be good less than 2 weeks out and can't wait....

angry load
04-28-2007, 05:58 PM
should be good less than 2 weeks out and can't wait....

well it is what it is. still pumped up for the show

waltz46n2
04-29-2007, 06:34 AM
well it is what it is. still pumped up for the show

Well seeing as i have not seen tool on this tour i am not complaining about the set list. Maybe i am the only poor tool fan sap that hasn't seen them 4 times this tour but living in nowhere land sorta prevents me from hearing about all the shows. and to be quite honest i am pretty lazy about checking the website until recently after missing the last 2 shows in Denver. anyway 9 days and counting....

The Rak
04-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Maybe i am the only poor tool fan sap that hasn't seen them 4 times this tour but living in nowhere land sorta prevents me from hearing about all the shows. and to be quite honest i am pretty lazy about checking the website until recently after missing the last 2 shows in Denver. .

Voice of the common man, y'all

The Rak
04-30-2007, 01:26 PM

"Push It" by Garbage. It would mock and piss off cranky old fans and confuse the shit out of everyone else.

toolwithapenis
04-30-2007, 06:39 PM
oh good about a week till tool
FUCK YES!!!

supersloth
04-30-2007, 09:30 PM
since this is the local thread i figured i'd thrown it in here, mods feel free to edit or remove if it's inappropriate, I have 2 GA floor tickets that i'm trying to get rid of for 60 apiece (cost), if you are interested or anyone you know is, pm or email joshua.rivera AT gmail DOT com

diaji
05-01-2007, 11:19 AM
I have TWO tickets for the Albuquerque show (5/8/07).
Section S, row 15, seats 9 and 10.
Looking to trade for the same number of GA Floor tickets.

Email: [email protected]

dclxvi-qas
05-02-2007, 08:10 AM
6 Days!!!

this time next week ill be sore as hell and probably still hanging a bit.

so... who the hell is Kinski? tried to hear some of their stuff on the internet but wasnt all that.

you all read the reviews on the Reno show?

dang... hope we dont get a halfasses show like they did. I already went thru that in phx last Sept and i sure as hell dont want that to happen again.

i am gonna be royaly pissed if that happens. gonna have to get my native brothers out around the tour bus and burn it if Maynard brings or pulls a fit on us during the show.

Damn that dude seems so touchy lately, wonder if thats the fame getting to him? or he just pissed at ruining his voice making Puscifer songs during the break?

Well, we will find out in 6 days.

ill be the longhaired native guy in the black chevy truck sitting on the tailgate with my wife, sipping on an ice cold 40... haha probably not 40s, but ill be sipping on something. dont hesitate to come over and say hello and share a round and shoot the shit.

I dont bite... much.

would be nice to hear something other than the same SETLIST they have been playing since the tour started also.

i dont know why i even write that everytime i post something... maybe im just thinking that one of the members of Tool will read it and say to themselves... "thats right... we HAVE been playing the same stuff since the tour started last year... might be time for a change..."

haha, hows that for wishful thinking?

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

6 DAYS!!!

Anyone have a spare GA ticket to sell? i wanna take my 4 yr old daughter to her first TOOL show. She has been singing "my TOOl song" (The Pot) nonstop since the album came out.

[email protected]

angry load
05-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Sounds like reno was an absolute disaster. Maynard better not pull that bullshit on us. 6 more days... they better get their shit together.

waltz46n2
05-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Sounds like reno was an absolute disaster. Maynard better not pull that bullshit on us. 6 more days... they better get their shit together.

From what i heard it must be related to the freak jumping up on stage. Seriously though you have to shake that off and perform. that dude got thrown out, maybe it was worth it to him but the rest of the crowd shouldn't have to suffer for one poor sap.... 5 days and counting hope to see some of you at the show perhaps at one of the ridiculous beer stands.
so what time do the gates open for the tailgating??
I would imagine the doors to the show open around 6:30 or 7ish..

K1DA
05-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Appearantly they killed it in SD last night so I wouldn't worry too much, unless one of you plans on rushing the stage.

toolwithapenis
05-03-2007, 01:55 PM
dude
im totally gonna rush the stage
just to piss every body off
haha

angry load
05-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Appearantly they killed it in SD last night so I wouldn't worry too much, unless one of you plans on rushing the stage.

thank god. reviews appeared all positive, but for the standard compliants. All in all, I'd more than settle for that set list. RIT!... that'd be crazy good.

dclxvi-qas
05-03-2007, 09:10 PM
word is the SD second night crowd is getting Pushit as i type.

damn.

i feel like sobbing like a little bitch... because the anticipation on the 8th.

angry load
05-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Pushit?! those lucky bastards. tool gaining momentum.... just like those golden state warriors.. B Dizzle was huge tonite (much better in dave chappelles tiger woods voice during the racial draft skit). I am ready. fuck the Mavericks. Ready to geek out in 4 days...

waltz46n2
05-04-2007, 07:00 AM
word is the SD second night crowd is getting Pushit as i type.

damn.

i feel like sobbing like a little bitch... because the anticipation on the 8th.

Just try to hold on man..keep it together...just a few more days...

I'll keep an eye out for you. i have a new Ford 250 Super duty that i can't park worth crap so if you see a guy circling the parking lot 10 times looking for 5 spots together that's me...

waltz46n2
05-04-2007, 07:02 AM
[QUOTE=angry load;1909485]Pushit?! those lucky bastards.

By the way how sweet would pushit be or maybe Eulogy something like that can't wait...

dclxvi-qas
05-04-2007, 08:14 AM
i predict Third Eye for Albs on the 8th.

anyone else with me?

Third Eye and Right in Two on the same night.

my self imposed 40 days and 40 nights of TOOLlessness is about to end.

The Rak
05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Tuesday night? The Long Wait is almost over.

I'll be in Sec. Z, Row 1, the Red Man in a chongo rollin with some billigaanas. There has been some talk about a beer stand hookup with waltz46&2, who sold his extra ticket to one of my boys from The Promised Land. I'll be on the lookout for 666-quas (long haired Indian guy nursing a 40, chevy truck - THAT narrows it down). 2and46 is too busy posting to the girls' thread in socialize to get back to me, although we we both live and work in Santa Fe.

Stage rushers be warned that the guy who tossed the bottle at Maynard in Phoenix got the beat down by security or other fans. "I'm The Rak, and I endorse that message."

Tuesday, then Saturday night at Defrones. Fuck yeah.

dclxvi-qas
05-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Stage rushers be warned that the guy who tossed the bottle at Maynard in Phoenix got the beat down by security or other fans. "I'm The Rak, and I endorse that message."

im wearing my cleats to the concert, steel cleats.

stage rushers, bottle throwers and laser pointing Jack Fuckin Twist types gonna leave in ambulance with nice symmetrical gashes to the head.

so a beer meetup? im down for that...

anyone know what that bar is called around the corner, on the west side, from the Sunshine Theater? kick ass brew there. id like to get me some of that and chug on that on the tailgate.

4 DAYS!!!!

angry load
05-05-2007, 05:53 PM
im wearing my cleats to the concert, steel cleats.

stage rushers, bottle throwers and laser pointing Jack Fuckin Twist types gonna leave in ambulance with nice symmetrical gashes to the head.

so a beer meetup? im down for that...

anyone know what that bar is called around the corner, on the west side, from the Sunshine Theater? kick ass brew there. id like to get me some of that and chug on that on the tailgate.

4 DAYS!!!!

Cleats? Wearing spurs. fuck the beer, psilocybin = mcuh better gas mileage. 3 days. think i had a 4 degrees pipe dream preminition the other day. that would loom large.

The Rak
05-06-2007, 03:40 AM
. . . per the Las Cruces thread, apparently Pushit is reserved for the major markets . . . sorry, small city rodeo arena America . . .

mourningxair
05-06-2007, 02:59 PM
. . . per the Las Cruces thread, apparently Pushit is reserved for the major markets . . . sorry, small city rodeo arena America . . .

Yeah, I had my hopes up. No Sober, either, but that didn't bother me all that much. Is Tingley bigger than the Pan Am (for those of you who were there). I forgot how small that place was.

Hopefully they'll change up the setlist at least a little bit for ABQ.
Now all I need is to figure out how I'm getting down there.

PEACE

toolwithapenis
05-06-2007, 04:11 PM
shit
3 days!

licks and teeches
05-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I had my hopes up. No Sober, either, but that didn't bother me all that much. Is Tingley bigger than the Pan Am (for those of you who were there). I forgot how small that place was.

Hopefully they'll change up the setlist at least a little bit for ABQ.
Now all I need is to figure out how I'm getting down there.

PEACE

Man i forgot how tiny pan am was too!made for a nice intimate setting though!
I think that they're gonna go off in albuquerque in front of a packed house,can't wait till Tuesday

The Rak
05-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Two tickets available - Sec. Z, Row 1, just off the floor.

$50 each. The retail-printed tix (not fast tix) have the original date on them. Ticketmaster assures me they are still good for Tuesday night.

PM me with an email or phone number and we can do the deal. I'm in Santa Fe and will be headed to Albuquerque day of show.

licks and teeches
05-07-2007, 06:17 PM
so it seems that they soundchecked with The Grudge yesterday,hmmm?
That would be quite explosive to see live again

toolwithapenis
05-07-2007, 06:51 PM
hoy shiznat the grudge live
awesome!

toolwithapenis
05-07-2007, 06:52 PM
does anyone know if it is all possible to sneak on to the floor?

licks and teeches
05-07-2007, 07:00 PM
does anyone know if it is all possible to sneak on to the floor?
my friend snuck on the floor before they even finished the 1st song in cruces sat.

The Rak
05-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Drop over the rail away from the floor entrances when the lights go out, run into the crowd. You didn't hear it from me.

Kill stage rushers.

toolwithapenis
05-07-2007, 07:13 PM
thanks guys
my and my friends will try that out

no one better rush the stage
i dont want another "reno" incident

stroud34
05-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Its 2:22 in the morning....

18 more hours!

stroud34
05-08-2007, 02:15 AM
14 more hours

The Rak
05-08-2007, 04:44 AM
7:30 haiku

tool tonight, drive down
drink wine, see friends, a full life
twelve hours, doors open

The Spiral Sun
05-08-2007, 04:55 AM
For some reason tonight I think I'm gonna miss seeing TOOL in Colorado ..

waltz46n2
05-08-2007, 05:52 AM
7:30 haiku

tool tonight, drive down
drink wine, see friends, a full life
twelve hours, doors open

what???

waltz46n2
05-08-2007, 06:00 AM
what???

Hey all 12 hours till show time. I'll probably be rolling into the lot at 6:30 or 7ish driving the big tank Tan Ford 250. keep a look out for me!!!

dclxvi-qas
05-08-2007, 08:25 AM
8 freakin hours left!!!

take that 2.5 hour drive into albs from the big rez jammin on Poison or anything else that sucks because TOOL will sound that much better when the concert starts.

probably wont try for the front row slots, but ill hold back a few rows from center.

See you all there, probably wont do the tailgate thing because im barely over a bout of food poisoning this this past sat night.

see you all there!!!!

40 days and 40 nights of TOOLlessness ends tonight!!!

The Rak
05-08-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm more excited about this shit than Christmas.

angry load
05-08-2007, 01:35 PM
might even get pushit tonite. I'm fucking pumped. that reno nonsense is clearly in their review mirror. GO EM TONITE. LETS BE LOUD

toolwithapenis
05-08-2007, 02:14 PM
fucking 4 hours
shiznat!

sonnyboy11
05-09-2007, 09:31 AM
So about how much Intension did you guys get exactly? Just the opening bit?

Poigea
05-09-2007, 10:04 AM
So about how much Intension did you guys get exactly? Just the opening bit?

Just the outro (or intro depending on how you look at it). I would guess around 30 seconds to a minute.

Toolshedd
05-09-2007, 10:12 PM
might even get pushit tonite. I'm fucking pumped. that reno nonsense is clearly in their review mirror. GO EM TONITE. LETS BE LOUD

Well, no Pushit, but Albuquerque definitely hit the loud-o-meter!! I always love being a part of a show in the Big A! Great crowds....

waltz46n2
05-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Hey did anyone get a picture of maynard in his cowboy outfit???