PDA

View Full Version : i find myself

plexus
01-14-2007, 06:38 PM
i dont particuarly like listening to this track. because it is so long for what it is.
but i find myself listening through the whole thing, almost accidently all the time.

ill listen to the album, while doing something else, and ill listen through the whole thing until that "The systemmmm" part comes in.
thats when i always ask myself... why did i listen to that whole thing?

Noche_Oscura
01-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Oooo, so you passed the test by default. I guess that's just the same as failing it, though. Don't worry, you're not the only one, I think most of us failed this one. Just remember, take only what you need, and treat the rest like manure.

Oh, and it's possible to pass the test even after failing it, if at first you don't succeed it will always be there for you to participate.

plexus
01-18-2007, 05:52 AM
Oooo, so you passed the test by default. I guess that's just the same as failing it, though. Don't worry, you're not the only one, I think most of us failed this one. Just remember, take only what you need, and treat the rest like manure.

Oh, and it's possible to pass the test even after failing it, if at first you don't succeed it will always be there for you to participate.

what the FUCK! are you talking about?
what did any of that mean?
please. im serious.
resond.
i dont get any of what you just said.

Noche_Oscura
01-20-2007, 07:55 AM
what the FUCK! are you talking about?
what did any of that mean?
please. im serious.
resond.
i dont get any of what you just said.

I'm sorry that I didn't explain myself, and I wish I could better, but it is more of a spiritual contemplative experience than anything, so it is nearly impossible to explain with words. But anyways, if you want to understand the message of this song, I suggest meditating (sitting absolutely still, focusing on your breath, and constantly bringing your mentality to the present moment) for at least ten minutes, then listen to this song while trying to appreciate it for what it is....
Hope this helps.