PDA

View Full Version : My pencil work, check it out

m4yn4rd
06-19-2003, 12:22 PM
hey, this piece was made during class a couple months ago, please please, i know its shitty, i wasnt putting full drawing effort into it, i was just releaving all these thoughts i had in my mind, and what better way to do it by drawing it out... the image got increased in size so dont bark at me if they look stretched.
http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=032046PM.jpg

Paladin
06-19-2003, 12:38 PM
...its creative... but if i saw a kid in my class draw that...id be afraid of him.

SadSummerSea
06-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Next time, try drawing a class-mates hand.

m4yn4rd
06-19-2003, 12:41 PM
my bro told me to go see a therapist

Paladin
06-19-2003, 12:42 PM
it certainly is disturbing...not in a good way that makes you think but in a trtoubled way...

plexus
06-19-2003, 10:21 PM
i dont think its very disturbing...

seeker
06-19-2003, 11:56 PM
looks like a million mindless doodlings i did in my school days... i'd be surprised if you said they meant anything.

random_spiral
06-25-2003, 10:35 AM
are you kidding me?

psilomind
06-26-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by random_spiral
are you kidding me?
word...

And now that I'm thoroughly disgusted, I found a thread to post my filth in (as it is not worthy of its own):

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=084928AM.jpg

Did yall know Maynard was doin advertisements? Who woulda thunk it...

m4yn4rd
06-26-2003, 07:54 AM
how u know its mjk

psilomind
06-26-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by m4yn4rd
how u know its mjk

* stares at his screen in stupor *

plexus
06-26-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by m4yn4rd
how u know its mjk
Originally posted by psilomind

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha hahahahahahah aaaahahaha hahahah haha hah... that was a fucking hoot

random_spiral
06-28-2003, 05:25 AM

oh my god...

*blank stare for 20 min at m4yn4rd*

m4yn4rd
06-28-2003, 09:05 AM
dude, im just kidding

plexus
06-28-2003, 11:35 AM
yea right

m4yn4rd
06-28-2003, 11:50 AM
................... ok.

GregoryWohlwend
06-28-2003, 02:56 PM
the problem with these 'artists;' they love to wave their pretentious ego-flags wherever and whenever they feel confident.

as for maynard,

don't think it'll be in the Met, but interesting nontheless. don't feel like these people are worth more than you because they have better control over their small motor skills, we all drew like that at one point. don't sweat the art, it's all bull-shit, go outside and look around, reality will always be a million times more beautiful than any concoction that a mere human shits out.

plexus
06-28-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by GregoryWohlwend
the problem with these 'artists;' they love to wave their pretentious ego-flags wherever and whenever they feel confident.

as for maynard,

don't think it'll be in the Met, but interesting nontheless. don't feel like these people are worth more than you because they have better control over their small motor skills, we all drew like that at one point. don't sweat the art, it's all bull-shit, go outside and look around, reality will always be a million times more beautiful than any concoction that a mere human shits out.

what the fuck are you talking about?? we were laughing at him thinking psilomind was serious about the maynard being in the ad... looks to me like you were anxious to jump at someone... at least read the whole post... quit whining

Oblive
06-29-2003, 06:02 AM
wow....someone has to calm the fuck down...."better then anything a mere human can shit out"

lol....someone on a forum talking about going outside and looking at reality is always funny to me...as for shit us humans put out..you dont like it...go read the socialize forums some more and stfu.

plain and simple...go outside away from the computer and be with the mere humans in your life. watch all the shit they put out...and enjoy it.

GregoryWohlwend
06-30-2003, 12:08 PM
i'm calm
------
calmer than you are
------
calm'rdenyouare

plexus
06-30-2003, 08:48 PM
if you think reality will always be a million times more beautiful than any concoction that a mere human shits out... then look at the all the CG work by Justin Cherry at http://www.nivbed.com/

reign3
06-30-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by plexus
if you think reality will always be a million times more beautiful than any concoction that a mere human shits out... then look at the all the CG work by Justin Cherry at http://www.nivbed.com/

Dude, lighten up on Greg. Maybe he just misunderstood what you guys were talking about. You should check out some of his shit. You'd be impressed.

Oblive
07-01-2003, 06:47 AM
plexus that is some sweet shit you found there..hehe no pun intended

that guy has some amazing talent

GregoryWohlwend
07-01-2003, 03:54 PM
'twas a misunderstandin'

aside...

i have seen the two headed behemoth and a few of its appendages, its claw is two inches from our face.

psilomind
07-02-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by GregoryWohlwend
'twas a misunderstandin'

aside...

i have seen the two headed behemoth and a few of its appendages, its claw is two inches from our face.

you're forgiven... after all, you're such a nice person.... FOR ME TO POOP ON!

haha just kidding, but it makes for a good opening for the mindless crap im filling this thread with. Enjoy:

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=012105AM.gif

plexus
07-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Enjoy

oh.....i did

Madam Weishaupt
07-09-2003, 12:47 PM
M4yna4rdo U're right its quite shitty (that drawing of yours) my appologies if u're 3rd grade or lower :-)
hey, but keep trying, no hard feelings!

'-.-'
07-11-2003, 09:26 PM
Sorry to jump back a little, you guys were disturbed by that? in 8th grade I made a book of smiley faces that had been mutilated in every way I could think of. Now that was some disturbing shit.

To me this just looks like some kids halloween drawing.

If anyone was seriously disturbed, I think you need to take a hit of acid and turn on the magic box for a reality check. This drawing is less disturbing than lexus ads by far.

Oblive
07-12-2003, 01:45 PM
This drawing is less disturbing than lexus ads by far.

IT ONLY FUNNY CAUSE ITS TRUE!

tv has some really fuct up shit

'-.-'
07-13-2003, 11:08 PM
IT ONLY FUNNY CAUSE ITS TRUE!

tv has some really fuct up shit

Isnt it great how they appeal to the part of the mind that most people dont even know is there! and always barking orders at it, "you want this car" "everyone has it" "you need this item" General manipulations of the sub-consious. Marketing people take courses on appealing to people with-out them realizing why it apeals. They fucking probe and rape our minds in an attempt to make us consume yet another product that we dont need.

But hey, with out marketing, we'd still be in pioneer days. We certainly wouldnt be #1 in the world for consumption, destruction, power, greed, and general mindlessness... We wouldnt be the great country that we pretend to be with out the mask of advretising on. Other nations are certainly starting to see through that mask. It's a fucking demon under there...

sorry for the random tangent in the middle of your thread m4yn4rd...

"But seriously, if you work in marketing, kill yourself" -Bill Hicks.......

Aidan
08-03-2003, 08:25 AM
at least you are drawing...