PDA

View Full Version : song for a dream he james had

gdude
01-08-2007, 02:51 AM
It could be just a song built upon a dream ,it doesn t have to have a supermeanning to be a great song guys!!!We all know what the 3rd eye is ....maybe he s trying to read he s dream cause we re the only ones that cen read our dreams according to Carl Yung whos a great inspiration for Maynard

Inbleach
01-11-2007, 06:13 PM
The part "it's bright and blue and shimmering" always reminded me of something I read about Muldoom once, the guy who had all those OBE's and documented it, etc. etc. He said when he was little he used to have dreams that starting out with red spiraling waves or something like that, and if he saw inkpots afterwards the dream would be good, and if it wasn't inkpots it would be a grinning face with bright glowing blue eyes, and he would have nightmares. The third eye is supposed to trigger out of body experiences if stimulated, and I made the connection between Muldoon his dreams and the face Maynard speaks of.

oldhickory
01-12-2007, 05:48 PM
his face was bright blue shimmering, If any of you have seen him you would know that it is mescalito.

Inbleach
01-12-2007, 06:19 PM
his face was bright blue shimmering, If any of you have seen him you would know that it is mescalito.

Who is this Mescalito character, i'm interested now.

BDT
01-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Who is this Mescalito character, i'm interested now.

Mescaline the active ingredient contained in psychadelic cacti.

Inbleach
02-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Mescaline the active ingredient contained in psychadelic cacti.

Well, thanks, I feel a little stupid now.

bassmaster
02-08-2007, 12:43 PM
There is a strong psychadelic theme to the song.
The part at the beginning with Bill Hicks certainly gives that away.

resonance.
02-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Pretty confident this is about an intense peyote trip.