PDA

View Full Version : I"ve a suggestion for ya.......

station
01-04-2007, 05:04 PM
I have just recently become a tool fan(2 years).I"m a little confused about some of these postings though.It seems to me that most of these tool fans would take the time to learn the lyrics(the real ones).before they even try to explain them to other people!or is it just me?

parables in the world
01-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Its not you. it depends though becuase some people hear different things sometimes for lyrics. but i agree with you. "take the time re-evalutate its time to pick up the pieces go back to square one." - take the time(Dream Theater)

slamminsalmon
01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
It seems to me that most of these tool fans would take the time to learn the lyrics(the real ones).before they even try to explain them to other people!or is it just me?

the dont learn them, for the same reason maynard doesnt post the lyrics in the liner notes, or have the official lyrics online right away

chaotic_confusion
01-15-2007, 10:38 PM
woah dude... this has gotten way off topic, and far be it from me to question your referring to everybody's intellectual capacity in a diminutive manner, before anything else (some might call it flaming), just chill, we're all here to talk about tool, some of us are assholes, some aren't, just remember why you're here.

station
01-16-2007, 02:46 AM
woah dude... this has gotten way off topic, and far be it from me to question your referring to everybody's intellectual capacity in a diminutive manner, before anything else (some might call it flaming), just chill, we're all here to talk about tool, some of us are assholes, some aren't, just remember why you're here.

WELL PUT.....I GET YOUR POINT.THANKS.