PDA

View Full Version : what about H.

toolrox19
12-30-2006, 07:27 AM
H. has always been one of my favroite songs, i dont know if it is the lyrics, guitar, drums, but i have always loved the "i don't minddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"
its awesomme

what makes it a song to your liking?????????

toolrox19
12-31-2006, 10:29 PM
so i guess no body likes this song, no i'm just trying to get some opinions, after all this the tool opinion

Intolerable
12-31-2006, 10:56 PM
I always found it out of place on Aenima - we get these two loud and powerful songs in Stinkfist and Eulogy, and then all of a sudden we're dealt a more calming, peaceful song in H. I probably would have placed it between jimmy and Pushit. (though maybe there's a reason I'm not in the record industry)

All in all I enjoy the song, especially the ending, (though almost all of Tool's endings are gold) but compared to the other songs on Aenima it's probably my least favorite or least listened to one.

Black
01-01-2007, 10:53 AM
I love the song--for many of the same reasons you do.

Jeep Woods
01-11-2007, 07:30 PM
I always found it out of place on Aenima - we get these two loud and powerful songs in Stinkfist and Eulogy, and then all of a sudden we're dealt a more calming, peaceful song in H. I probably would have placed it between jimmy and Pushit. (though maybe there's a reason I'm not in the record industry)

All in all I enjoy the song, especially the ending, (though almost all of Tool's endings are gold) but compared to the other songs on Aenima it's probably my least favorite or least listened to one.

Even with it not being as loud as the first two tracks I still find it more powerful.

fivenichols
01-12-2007, 03:40 AM
I like to so much because of what it means to me and how peaceful it sounds at times.

mr. nikki jensen
01-12-2007, 11:00 AM
its a phenomenal track. one of my favourite ænima tracks.

Checkmate
01-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Even with it not being as loud as the first two tracks I still find it more powerful.

That's exactly what I would say. It's a powerful song preceded by a powerful song. I've never felt it out of place, not like I feel The Pot to be out of place.

amenorakumo
01-13-2007, 08:36 AM
i love the mood Adam sets with his guitar; of course it's not exclusively him, but the opening riff, and the others, just really work well expressing the feeling i get from the lyrics or vice versa.. polyrhythms, maynard following them, all of it together.. I find myself comparing this song to 4* more and more lately, one reason being the titles.. hm

mr. nikki jensen
01-13-2007, 11:52 AM
i love the mood Adam sets with his guitar; of course it's not exclusively him, but the opening riff, and the others, just really work well expressing the feeling i get from the lyrics or vice versa.. polyrhythms, maynard following them, all of it together.. I find myself comparing this song to 4* more and more lately, one reason being the titles.. hm

adam is totally awesome on this track. i agree with you