PDA

View Full Version : Some of the freakiest........

ThirdEyEwidEopEn
12-27-2006, 09:30 PM
shit ive ever heard from about 2 mins onward.... this is the coolest song ever everyone talking about how all the songs like keys and lipan and this sucks well fuck you buddy, well I kinda dont like lipan but I love keys and tres, I just listened to tres really really loud and its fucking fantastic way to close the album. I think they also did it deliberately to piss the close minded people off, like wtf thats it thats the end ahahhaa yes that is the end my friend.

ThirdEyEwidEopEn
12-27-2006, 09:34 PM
I want to know what that guys saying wtf does that mean what are they trying to tell us I tried to wikipedia and came up with nothing really only tool 10000 days popped up no real info......wtf is behind all this madness........................................... ...seriously though someone enlighten me ??????????????????????????????

Inner_Eulogy
12-28-2006, 10:53 AM
I want to know what that guys saying wtf does that mean what are they trying to tell us I tried to wikipedia and came up with nothing really only tool 10000 days popped up no real info......wtf is behind all this madness........................................... ...seriously though someone enlighten me ??????????????????????????????

Nobody's quite sure what is said in the deep voice..some hear "the system", "the system is down" or "asisco" which meant something but I forget now. All I know is that the first time I listened to the album, I was stoned and sitting in the dark with headphones on full blast and then this song came on and it just grabbed my heart and squeezed. The pulsating breathing and odds sounds made me feel like I was strapped down with aliens standing over me (alien abduction) and they're communication telepathically and then the one speaks and has the voice of satan himself. Then near the end it seemed like I was dropped off and left in some remote area looking around frantically still trying to catch my breath and come to terms with what just happened. I mean song somg literally just made it hard to breathe and my heart was pounding. Unfortunately it hasn't worked the same for me since.

mr. nikki jensen
12-28-2006, 02:19 PM
vigniti tres is tools first step into the next and final tool album. what you hear on vigniti tres is what you get on the next tool album.

"some kind of psychedelic experience"
or
maybe they just placed VT last on the album to reach the same length as the prevoius albums. only tool knows!

opiated
12-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Nobody's quite sure what is said in the deep voice..some hear "the system", "the system is down" or "asisco" which meant something but I forget now.

I think it's Latin for "ascend."

Salvatorin
12-28-2006, 06:51 PM
OKAY PEOPLE LISTEN TO (-)IONS 1 MINUTE INTO VT........IT WILL ROK UR SOX

ThirdEyEwidEopEn
12-28-2006, 07:15 PM
I need some understanding and reasoning, this song has me so confused.

TWENTY-THREE
01-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Play it vertically backwards.

Yogho!
01-13-2007, 11:53 AM
play it while your eating hot wings from the KFC you WILL hear the real meaning!!!

fadastic
01-13-2007, 12:03 PM
play it while your eating hot wings from the KFC you WILL hear the real meaning!!!

I can confirm this.

Inner_Eulogy
01-24-2007, 11:08 AM

That's it!! The song's about an alien eating KFC, those are muffled sounds of him eating and licking his fingers and it's not asisco he's saying, it's Tabasco please

Jansterseeky
04-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Hahaahahaa

author of bible
04-08-2007, 03:55 PM
That's it!! The song's about an alien eating KFC, those are muffled sounds of him eating and licking his fingers and it's not asisco he's saying, it's Tabasco please

sounds good
lol..

the white
05-11-2007, 01:52 AM
similar experience, was in the dark with headphones...drifting off to sleep after right in two- strange noises awoke me from viginti tres and it was utterly and unbelievably terrifying...soo high and too scared to move

Matt8
05-12-2007, 12:09 PM
i listened to it full blast in headphones on acid and it was immaculate.

jevons
05-15-2007, 09:36 AM
I think it's Latin for "ascend."

try again.

jevons
05-15-2007, 09:37 AM
i listened to it full blast in headphones on acid and it was immaculate.

stereoscopic photos.
stereophonic album.

sit ubu, sit. Good dog.

TJP
05-15-2007, 09:40 AM
didnt someone speed it up and discover thats its like a whole sentence being said

it went something like" i fucked my sister in her ass"

seriously

TurdEye13
05-26-2007, 08:26 AM
I usually skip this song....

jevons
05-27-2007, 01:37 AM
didnt someone speed it up and discover thats its like a whole sentence being said

it went something like" i fucked my sister in her ass"

seriously

''Samuel filled the plane with snakes.'' --Shoots and scores.

lemonlateralus
05-27-2007, 04:09 AM
i heard that the word is "Francesco" which was also the name of the ex roomate of tool/melvins who later left an answerinng machine to them. the message was then remixed into Harry Manback"

Apachana
05-27-2007, 09:42 AM
I hear Azis Dååth.

Azi means sword. so im guessing Aziz means cut.
Daath means death.

Ghostwriter
06-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Listen to this song as you are falling asleep at night, that is what I call scary!

mkean
06-19-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry to the topic starter, but I really don't like listening to this song. It makes me uncomfortable and it scares the hell out of me. I like Tool for their epic, beautiful music and their dark and psychological lyrics. I listened to it once. That's enough for me.