PDA

View Full Version : Fearless//*worthless post warning*

reedc33
06-14-2003, 08:10 AM
Someone here describes Tool as Pink Floyd on crack...Eulogy reminds me of the song Fearless off of Meddle. Actually, hehe, it seems like the antithesis of the song Fearless...

Sorry, I am just totally in love with this song right now.

(I warned you)

Tantobourne
06-14-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by reedc33
Sorry, I am just totally in love with this song right now.
(I warned you)

Which one, Fearless or Eulogy? I like the 'lazy loping' guitar on Fearless. There's lots of Floyd songs I love but this is, for some reason, a preferential one.

When I actually got the Meddle album I was surprised, i.e. Echoes I'd never heard and enjoyed that as well as "A Pillow of Winds"

Then came "Seamus" which was the topper *grins* Now that I think about it, thinking of your dog avatar, it's so apropos that you mentioned it at all.

reedc33
06-14-2003, 10:10 AM
Haha...got you.

Meddle is/was my all time favorite trip CD. It was actually the first Floyd cd that I got, probably in 1990 or something. I forgot about Seamus...that's funny. Fearless has always had a special place in my heart.

Anyways, I meant Eulogy. I keep listening to it over and over and over again...I'm addicted. I'm listening to it now, naked in this room and...well...anyways.

Tantobourne
06-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by reedc33
Haha...got you.

I'm listening to it now, naked in this room and...well...anyways.

And blue, apparently *grins*

I could've swore that it was the dog avatar when I posted but I looked back up later and said, "Wait a minute..."