PDA

View Full Version : random half baked theory

jim39n
12-10-2006, 02:02 AM
My running assumption about this song has always been that it was about a mystical (psychadelic?) experience that maynard had. recently though i watched Artmind, the Alex Grey DVD in which he talks about how his life was much darker and nihilistic before he had an experience on LSD that changed his life. This experience inspired him to create "universal mind latice", which I could deffinetly see being described, with some poetic license, as a "million light reflection" Granted, the themes in this song are very universal and could apply to anyone, it seems to fit perfectly with Alex Grey's life.

jim39n
12-25-2006, 08:07 PM
ok, 45 views and no replies

is the theory THAT stupid?

toolloot
12-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Check out the link in my sig, bois.

Mattywasaracecardriver
01-22-2007, 05:25 PM
i listened and was interesting, but what did i gain from the experience i ask you
??

Mattywasaracecardriver
01-22-2007, 05:29 PM
This song is definately made for the reflection of ones life. i don't know enough about universal mind latice. but from what i gather from the very short amount of studying i just did on it, i can for sure see where u saw the link in this song. This song is amazing at putting urself in the point of view of the singing. each line is brilliant at making you think about yourself.