PDA

View Full Version : the one, the ten

Lamia
12-05-2006, 09:40 AM
I had a dream once where I had to choose one or ten, just as it is in the song "saturn ascends, choose one or ten, hang on or be humbled again."
"saturn ascends, the one the ten, ignorant to the damage done."

Anyone know anything about it?

harry_manback19
12-06-2006, 06:24 PM
you probably had that song stuck in your head when you fell asleep

mjkajdcjc
12-06-2006, 07:37 PM
I guess it could be 110, but I think it's 1+10=11.

Maybe..?..?..?...

]v[edusa
01-05-2007, 12:30 AM
one is referring to the crown or kether sephirah in quabala. 1 is the first number in the universe and is the highest form.

ten (malkuth or kingdom) is the reflection of 1 in its roughest form. this is the starting point.

if you start your spiritual development from ignorance at once with 1 then you will sooner end up at 10. 1 = omnipotence or highest wisdom. 10 = deepest humility.

so what hes saying is choose to be at 1 (highest form) or 10 (lowest form)

and now to saturn:
saturn is actually sitting in our first chakra (which is in the tenth sephirah). saturn is known for his harsh lessons in life. saturn indicates where our karmic challenges lie and will show us the dangers of stubborn attitudes that will create new karmas.

this first chakra relates to issues of physical comforts and basic needs. saturn indicates our day to day living conditions. saturn shows basic problems but can also aid us in achieving a life of comfort. saturns highest teaching is non attachments to pleasure and illusions. This gives us an understanding that we are more then just the physical and that our true security comes from the spiritual realm. therefore, saturn pushes us beyond the illusions of the physical world and will help us ascend to the crown or to 1 from 10!!!