PDA

View Full Version : Consider this

mike09
11-24-2006, 06:57 AM
The songs are all grouped together. We know this. Vicarious and Jambi. WFM and 10kd. The Pot and LC. LK and RS. Intension and RiT. It's 5 groups of songs. But what do they have to do with each other? Listen to this album very loudly with headphones and you may notice something. There is no silence between Jambi and WFM. They lead into each other. The same is true for 10kd into the Pot, LC into LK, and RS into Intension. Some are easier to hear than others, but they are all there, you just have to turn up your music player loudly.

Now, why am I mentioning this? Because what this discovery does, is show that the songs are connected. Technically, the 5 groups of songs are all connected in atleast some small way. Synchronicity is the belief that events in your life have meaning and are connected in some way. Viginiti Tres is 23, which is the number for synchronicity.

I'm going to take a guess here and say that Viginti Tres is a track comprised of altered sound effects from the 5 groups of songs. I'm not saying I know where they are, I'm just saying it's my theory. The obvious altered sound effect is the beginning of Viginti Tres. That sound is just an altered version of what is heard at the end of 10kd. I'm willing to bet there are many more little things to find in the song. VT is like a collage of the previous 10 tracks on the cd.

Does it mean that the tracks are all related? I think it's trying to say that they are in atleast some kind of small way. I haven't quite figured this out, but maybe someone else has some ideas. Thoughts?

mr. nikki jensen
11-24-2006, 01:01 PM
i think you have a very interesting theory here mike... i never thought of this.
thoughts? i dont really know what to think anymore. i believe only tool knows why this track was made.

jonboy
11-25-2006, 03:55 PM
I have been thinking about this lately as well. All the songs are paired up except VT.I am sure this means something, but who knows what.

I think your right in saying all the tracks are connected. Weather VT is a collage of effects from these is hard to say.

tomisatool
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM
I've heard the noise that sounds like something swinging back and forth between wings and 10k days. This is actually an excellent theory.

Kotowboy
12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
I dont hear Vicarious and Jambi linking up. Note : I dont mean audio - i dont see them as one song. Wings and 10,000 days definitely, and Lost keys / Rosetta stoned definitely. Also, MAYBE Intension / Right in two. But i cant hear vicarious go into jambi.

Kotowboy
12-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I've heard the noise that sounds like something swinging back and forth between wings and 10k days. This is actually an excellent theory.

I think this may just be a chorus effect on guitar coming thru the amp.

TWENTY-THREE
12-09-2006, 08:15 PM
I dont hear Vicarious and Jambi linking up. Note : I dont mean audio - i dont see them as one song. Wings and 10,000 days definitely, and Lost keys / Rosetta stoned definitely. Also, MAYBE Intension / Right in two. But i cant hear vicarious go into jambi.

Yeah, same here.

mike09
12-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Vicarious does lead into Jambi. You have to listen to it very loudly to catch it, but there is no silence between the two songs.

Arson
12-16-2006, 07:06 PM
I think Viginti Tres was mainly created through editing of Lustmord's weather tracks used on "Wings pt.2." I'm not really going to venture back to the whole stereoscopic lisenting debate but it you run VT with Wings 2 you won't hear any of the weather effects. Comparing the two (Wings 2 and Wings 2+VT) VT apexes (sp.ck.) at the same points of the weather track.

Arson
12-16-2006, 07:07 PM
I think this may just be a chorus effect on guitar coming thru the amp.

My guess is rotary reverb.

Deviouz
12-17-2006, 01:59 AM
Thematically, there are very direct links between Vicarious and Jambi, and even more so with Right in Two and Intension. They contrast each other...

HelenA
12-17-2006, 02:34 AM
The songs are all grouped together. We know this. Vicarious and Jambi. WFM and 10kd. The Pot and LC. LK and RS. Intension and RiT. It's 5 groups of songs. But what do they have to do with each other? Listen to this album very loudly with headphones and you may notice something. There is no silence between Jambi and WFM. They lead into each other. The same is true for 10kd into the Pot, LC into LK, and RS into Intension.

I totally agree - we have been listening to 10,000 days a LOT lately - and it seems like it is definitely built in pairs - which reflects one of the themes: unity and division. Except as you say with viginti tres...

Ænimic4six1
12-17-2006, 06:25 PM
which brings forth the final song which is Right In Two,which talks about unity and dividing it in two...

so considering all the songs are paired together,they are then broken up(after Right In Two) and made into Viginti Tres?

HelenA
12-18-2006, 03:40 AM
23? mmm I like the idea - but how does it work?