Don't you just love it?

jpmanson
06-08-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by psilomind

Don't you just love it?

not really..

plexus
06-08-2003, 12:31 PM
i do... people that dont smoke obviously cant appreciate certain forms of beauty

jpmanson
06-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by plexus
i do... people that dont smoke obviously cant appreciate certain forms of beauty

thats bullshit.. trust me, i used to smoke a lot of weed.. it didnt make me any more creative or artistic. sure, i thought it did, but all it really did was make me lazy.

what you said is like me saying that people who dont slam meth cant appreciate a clean house.

plexus
06-08-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by jpmanson
thats bullshit.. trust me, i used to smoke a lot of weed.. it didnt make me any more creative or artistic. sure, i thought it did, but all it really did was make me lazy.

what you said is like me saying that people who dont slam meth cant appreciate a clean house.

cry me a river.. weed makes me much more creative and artistic... maybe i know how to use it to an advantage... not just smoke to get high

jpmanson
06-08-2003, 12:46 PM
cry me a river.. weed makes me much more creative and artistic... maybe i know how to use it to an advantage... not just smoke to get high

no, i dont believe it makes you more creative, you are already creative without it..

psilomind
06-08-2003, 12:47 PM

I guess he doesnt realize that you have to be creative to begin with.

If you give a horse a pen you think it'll write a book?

No... stupid.

plexus
06-08-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by jpmanson
no, i dont believe it makes you more creative, you are already creative without it..
you can think what you like... and i can know what i know

FlamingEye
06-09-2003, 01:31 PM
THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! good job ;-)

random_spiral
06-09-2003, 11:21 PM
i´d say that it´s cool, but i think it needs a weed leaf...

my chillum is cooler, but that one´s pretty badass nonetheless...

plexus
06-10-2003, 12:26 AM
it should have a carb....... just thought of that