PDA

View Full Version : An odd bass warble at around 0:03

Lysander
11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I was opening this song up in Gold Wave to play with the sound made by the instruments in this song, and I--completely by accident--noticed an odd noise at the beginning. After the tones are dialed, until the second ring, there is an odd sort of rushing low bass note. So I took it out and maximized the volume and I noticed something else: the sounds of the dialed numbers and the telephone ringing. I'm going to assume that this is just echoes that you get when you use tape machines to record and that it's nothing important, but what's up with this noise?

toolrox19
01-07-2007, 04:07 PM
i kinda heard it

Polish_Rides_The_Spiral
01-30-2007, 02:14 PM
i didnt get it but thats expected since im only using itunes and an AAC recording through crap speakers.

shly
02-17-2007, 08:06 PM
i like how i only recently noticed that the repeating 'noise' throughout the 'song' increases by one every repetition.

i must've gotten so used to it i didn't realise it was systematic

O.G.T.92
03-12-2007, 07:16 PM
i like how i only recently noticed that the repeating 'noise' throughout the 'song' increases by one every repetition.

i must've gotten so used to it i didn't realise it was systematic

Do people really listen to this? I mean, we had to when it came out to see if it was going to get any better. It didn't. Don't see how anyone can get "used" to anything about it.

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
03-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Do people really listen to this? I mean, we had to when it came out to see if it was going to get any better. It didn't. Don't see how anyone can get "used" to anything about it.

I think it is maynard describing the way the world works and how f**k up it is. Notice when the operator is telling the person to please select an option, the person repeatedly hits a number and the operator keeps saying please make a selection. has this happened to anyone before? ha

I think maynard is using his sense of humor. His way of saying that the legal system is a fu*ked up peice of shit. thats my 2 cents if it makes sense to anyone.
Peace.

resonance.
03-16-2007, 11:05 PM
SIIIIIIIIIX. SIX SIX, SIIIIIIIIIIIIX.