PDA

View Full Version : choked

crazydiamond
06-06-2003, 03:10 PM
hey sorry i didnt really have anywhere to put this so im just puttin it in the most visited section. i just downloaded a song by tool called choked, im pretty sure its tool but i cant seem to find anything about it anywhere. if you havnt already heard it i stronlgy recommend downloading it. anyway, if anyone has any information about this song it would be appreciated.

cheers

rockfan7
06-06-2003, 10:37 PM
I"m downloading it right now. I'll post again when it's finished and I've listened to it.

Edit:
I listened to it and it was pretty good I guess. It's a cool instrumental song with Maynard making noises in the background. I don't know anything about it though. It might have been something they left off Lateralus. Or Aenima or any other album, but most likely Lateralus because it's the only CD that wouldn't have room for it. I don't know. It's cool though.

Shinji
07-17-2007, 05:38 AM
It's MJK as a guest on the track by Tim Alexander & Mike Bordin on "Flyin' Traps" (1997)

Ghostwriter
07-23-2007, 07:23 AM
I heard that song too and it is sweet! It sort of reminds me of Lipan Conjuring...

MadMax
07-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Shinji is right. It's a Tim Alexander song. Pretty sweet...I first heard it on the Puscifer website.