PDA

View Full Version : third eye open?

evlcookie
11-27-2002, 12:53 AM
think u guys might put this album under the "albums" section or a misc section or something like that..
i know its not done buy tool but its still a tribute to some of there songs.. and shows a different side of tool we havent heard...
just an idea. ;)

Comebackrunning
11-29-2002, 11:36 AM
yeah and how about sections for APC, Peach and other tool related bands?

dan
11-29-2002, 10:37 PM
i'm not sure about this one. the tdn opinion section is for opinions on tool, not third party tool covers, or tool members' side projects/past bands.

but, hey, who knows?

ry.
11-30-2002, 09:38 AM
i dont know about this "third eye open" idea, personally i really disklike the way some of the songs were done on that album,esp. Reflection. but anyways im sure some people like that cd. i think if this becomes a new subject it will just cause arguements.

Delirus
12-03-2002, 04:01 AM
um my copy of third eye open doesnt have reflection. maybe your thinking of something else.
theres no real need for an extra section if you want to discuss the TEO versoin of a song why not go into the songs forum? anything by peach is best suited to 'you lied' forum for example. if there was a general dissuion link that might be all we'd need but thats another debate...

ry.
12-04-2002, 09:38 AM
sorry i was thinking of a new tribute album, i streamed audio off of mp3.com and it was bad, its just called "A Tribute to Tool"

dan
12-04-2002, 12:00 PM
listen to Delirious, he has some good thoughts pertaining to posting.

Interact (our forthcoming "general" forum) will be a good place for this. I, for one, don't feel that TEO has a place in the Opinion section. what is there to explicate about classical covers?

wait for Interact.

'nuff said.