PDA

View Full Version : Real Solution to Puzzle... Really!

zerothyme
11-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Look below the picture of Danny Carry. There are four mandals, each with 16 points. Add the four mandala's points together and you get 64.

The Beatles wrote a song called, "When I'm sixty-four". Read the lyrics. Then look at Maynard. Then figure the rest out.

For the full solution to the artwork puzzle, check out my blog:

http://travelingforever.com/blogs/?p=38

vinch666
11-07-2006, 12:52 PM
don't you think you've gone too far ??

zerothyme
11-07-2006, 01:01 PM
No, I haven't gone too far. For anyone too lazy to read the first part of the lyrics to the song:

When I get older losing my hair
many years from now
will you still be sending me a valentine
birthday greeting, bottle of wine
If I’d been out till quarter to three
would you lock the door
Will you still need me
Will you still feed me
When I’m sixty-four

jonboy
11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Not....Really!

Syd
11-08-2006, 05:12 AM
Probably not the "real" solution, but you at least figured out something that included all 4 band members photos (and it does not involved the "end of the world"). I like it. If you can just find hidden on the CD, a cover by Tool of the song, your all set!

duncang
11-08-2006, 07:37 AM
Sixty Four & 2?

zerothyme
11-08-2006, 09:15 AM
I think I've found a cover of the song by Tool. Maynard is sitting at the desk next to a clock. The clock's time is 11:55. Just before 11:55 is where the voicebox solo comes in. Read the lyrics and it goes in time. Because there's a morse code 321 before the voicebox solo, I also think that the second verse is done in morse code by Danny Carry 64 minutes into the CD. As for the other two, I'm still looking...

Syd
11-08-2006, 10:41 AM
so are you saying each photo relates to a point of music in the cd and if you put the four pieces of music together you get the "hidden easter egg"? Just trying to follow your last post.

Syd
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
It would make sense if it's true. I'm suprised nobody has already looked for morse code messages, though, if it's already established that Danny plays "3-2-1" before the talkbox solo.

I guess that could also possibly validate that lunatic's timeline theory.

NO. Nothing validates that theory. I almost had to check out of this site when I read that **** and the support it was given.

jonboy
11-08-2006, 01:18 PM
I read your blog and I still dont see the relation between The Beatles Lyrics and The artwork.

Maynard has the mowhawk in the mirror. It is just faint like the rest of the image.

Syd
11-09-2006, 05:26 AM
You're forgetting that we're randomly nice to random people about random things. It's the rules.

deppo
11-09-2006, 05:43 PM
It would make sense if it's true. I'm suprised nobody has already looked for morse code messages, though, if it's already established that Danny plays "3-2-1" before the talkbox solo.

I guess that could also possibly validate that lunatic's timeline theory.

lol lunatic indeed.

MORNING_GLORY
11-10-2006, 01:01 PM
The worst thing you could possibly do it tell a group of Tool fans theres something hidden in Tool stuff.... we'll waste the rest of our lives trying to figure it out.... good job Blair.

morethanmusic
11-11-2006, 12:47 AM
there are better things to do thsn trying to find out the hidden track: listen to the music, feel the music, masturbate, masturbate while feeling the music... you know stuff

iAMtheMA!
11-11-2006, 08:30 PM
masturbation = more than music?

Horseypie
01-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Pfft. If there is morse code in there, they copied Dream Theater. Boo.

Nah, not really boo. More of a...errraggghhhh.

TWENTY-THREE
01-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Oh, I can't believe I got it! I figured it out. Thanks for your ideas!

paraflux
01-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Look below the picture of Danny Carry. There are four mandals, each with 16 points. Add the four mandala's points together and you get 64.

The Beatles wrote a song called, "When I'm sixty-four". Read the lyrics. Then look at Maynard. Then figure the rest out.

For the full solution to the artwork puzzle, check out my blog:

http://travelingforever.com/blogs/?p=38

Light is not flying out of Danny's urn. He's capturing it.