PDA

View Full Version : Like (-) Ions

mjkajdcjc
10-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Interesting song that doesn't seem to have a meaning...

Probably meant to be this way, knowing MJK's pseudo-meaningful passage tendancies.

SpiraMirabilis
10-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Songs don't have to have meaning.

Hindu
10-25-2006, 11:00 AM
this is not a song

realitysassasin
11-02-2006, 05:35 PM
this is the one of the most profoundly moving pieces of music ever. every time i hear it i get an almost intolerable feeling of longing(for someone but thats irrelevant its just what i desire most) just below my heart. it is incredible

resonance.
11-02-2006, 05:38 PM
this is the one of the most profoundly moving pieces of music ever. every time i hear it i get an almost intolerable feeling of longing(for someone but thats irrelevant its just what i desire most) just below my heart. it is incredible

Yeah. It's the desert.

insight06
11-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Insperational interlude to the fellings we choose to feel, while listening to their music. Truly, I don't know how to translate Tool's music... but I find it interesting to hear everyones opinion on how the music can reflect in their own or socities tendencies. It brings questioning to my own thinking sometimes, and gives me another veiw to find answering in. It could be a break for singing and a time for intricate cords to play? We'll never know... It's inturpritated by the movement of rythem.

mjkajdcjc
11-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Insperational interlude to the fellings we choose to feel, while listening to their music. Truly, I don't know how to translate Tool's music... but I find it interesting to hear everyones opinion on how the music can reflect in their own or socities tendencies. It brings questioning to my own thinking sometimes, and gives me another veiw to find answering in. It could be a break for singing and a time for intricate cords to play? We'll never know... It's inturpritated by the movement of rythem.

All I'm saying is that MJK is probably looking at what you just said and is laughing his mother fucking ass off into next year.

It all goes back to "Lateralus": you should take a song for what it is instead of trying to overanalyze everything this man does.

TurdEye13
12-17-2006, 07:10 AM
All I'm saying is that MJK is probably looking at what you just said and is laughing his mother fucking ass off into next year.

It all goes back to "Lateralus": you should take a song for what it is instead of trying to overanalyze everything this man does.

QFT

jcc6655
01-02-2007, 05:37 PM
The track simple Is

bgparanoid
01-02-2007, 07:00 PM
quick, somebody correct somebody!.. please?

mr. nikki jensen
01-12-2007, 11:35 AM
this is not a song

a brilliant piece of guitar playing/short intro to the patient

Inner_Eulogy
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
I remember hearing or reading somewhere once that Aeon Blue was the name of either Danny's or Adam's dog that died. Although it may be a piece of their famous "false information".

Eon
02-03-2007, 04:44 AM
I remember hearing or reading somewhere once that Aeon Blue was the name of either Danny's or Adam's dog that died. Although it may be a piece of their famous "false information".

Yes, Adam had a dog called Eon, who died of cancer; so maybe the "blue Apocalypse" was its long and sad death...

Inner_Eulogy
02-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Yes, Adam had a dog called Eon, who died of cancer; so maybe the "blue Apocalypse" was its long and sad death...

Agreed, I looked it up later on