PDA

View Full Version : waaaaaaaa! *smack!*

iAMtheMA!
10-18-2006, 10:02 PM
alrighty, then.
picture this if you will...
(yeah? bite me.)

you'd better listen...!
********* (nine hard counts from 2:43-2:53)
then a hold out? are we to experience the NINE MONTHS in detail?

enter as a circle, a single entity (not cells, mind you - i'm talking about your lightbeing; sacred geometry). we're inside of judith at this moment. "then he looked right through me with somniferous almond eyes". where to start?

almond the color? or almond the shape? "no, almond the food!" ...in sacred geometry, the creation process starts with a single entity, the center. the second step creates an image called the "vesica piscis". "It is called a mandorla ("almond") in India and known in the early Mesopotamia African and Asian civilizations." -- states wiki. we're running with it. well, so, for one, this SHAPE is the geometrical image through which light is created; a sacred property.

"he". "then HE looked". a male crossed the female egg? another CHAPTER could be dedicated to this one, i'm sure.

but "sleep inducing eyes". ...that kinda sucks. we were formed asleep? anyways, so, what happened? sperm + egg > creation? beginning of mitosis? yep!

"don't even know what that means, must remember to write it down." think about it. if you split into two, and were still ALL you ...you'd probably want to write that down, right? keep in mind, you're excited, very confused, there's a TON of pressure, everything's moving so quickly and in the moment, it hurts, can't think right now ...but NEED to remember! dramatic. bam! it's done.

"this is so real, like the time dave floated away." that doesn't really seem all that real by our standards. people don't just float away, right? but maybe this was recalling to the point when a being mjk knew of left somewhere for some reason. (?) in a place of random (where the merkabas play, haha!)... was dave (a lightbody) told "you are the chosen one", too, before he "floated away" from maynard's lightbody?

is that "place of random" what REAL is supposed to feel like?!

okay, let's bring it back into the womb. more and more cell divisions are occuring. then something amazing is felt for the first time. your heartbeat. if you've NEVER felt the "pounding" of a heartbeat before, you'd make mention of the moment when you did (at whatever intensity)! it's new. "see? my heart is pounding, 'cause this shit never happens to me!" that is to say, mjk's lightbeing has NEVER experienced the heartbeat ...until this moment.

yet, and as if he were to step aside from the story and explain this moment from another significant process we take for granted, "i can't breathe right now!" inside the womb, are you breathing air through your lungs? (well, in the form of blood cells and such, but not the way you're breathing now.) what about "prana"? hmmmm... let's continue.

"and can anyone tell me why y'all sound like peanuts parents?" reminder, we're inside the womb. "will i ever be coming down?" from the "beating heart" experience? gettin' out of the womb and birthing? what? that's up to you... "this is so real. finally, it's my lucky day." (and LUCKY DAY should be in quotes, as if mjk is mocking everyone else.) again, the "real" feeling (similar to dave floating away) is back, now describing alice's (in) wonderland(?) to be true. "finally" the ordeal of birthing is over. this is his birth moment (lucky day = birthday). woo...hoo... trading a lightbody for human body. neat. :shrug: whatever...

out of the womb, frantic and fuckin' freezin'! "see, my heart is racing 'cause this shit never happens to me." WTF?! "where's my cushion of warmth i've come to know?" maynard steps aside from the story and notes the repeat experience "i can't breathe right now!", like "this is amazing information for what's going on now! i'm not breathing air even AFTER i'm out of the womb!" how the fuck did maynard do this?! anyone? is it prana? have i done it? is that what we did right out of the womb (until someone smacked our asses)?!

this is also up to you... obviously, we know babies cry at birth. terrified as all hell, a complete transition from what we know as reality. but are the following lyrics an overlap from what maynard's saying to the doctor later in life, OR is this the rattling cries of maynard at birth? could it be both?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SMACK! (at 4:49) notice the silence before the next lyrics ...sounds like inhaling your very first breath! and then crying out with the exhilation of the very same breath, "you believe me, don't you?! please, believe what i've just said!" IT'S IMPORTANT! it's what you knew! NOT BREATHING! this sure sounds like a terrified being begging for things to remain as it was seconds ago. a birth cry? maybe begging against change? citing proof "the dead ain't touring" and "this wasn't all in my head." absolutely begging! "then they took me by the hand, and invited me right in". now, for clarification, "by the hand" = the doctor used HIS hand to hold mjk (prolly upside down ...the bastards).

"they showed me something - i don't even know where to begin...!" what was it?! maybe...was it the human experience? how could you know your lightbeing at one moment and be forced to view another version of reality in the next? what would race through your head (aside from complete fear)? one more thing... "they showed me something" - are we looking AT something or THROUGH something?! the human experience is brought to our understanding through specific lenses built into our eyes. "they showed me something" explains the process of eventually opening your eyes (maybe at the SMACK! maybe on your medical cart/bed)..."for the very first time! like a virrrrrrgin" uh. anyways, what do you find out as a baby in your first visions of humanity? imagine it...

"strapped down to my bed, feet cold and eyes red.
i'm out of my head - am i alive, am i dead?
can't remember what they said - goddamn, shit the bed."
that's fucked up shit right there.

and we KNOW babies "shit the bed". so, i guess, after that SMACK!, we're not realizing our lightbodies anymore. so "shit the bed" could also have been meant as "our lightbody is now missing".

jonboy
10-19-2006, 12:23 AM
Now your pushing it

resonance.
10-19-2006, 12:39 AM
jesus christ man, get blown

iAMtheMA!
10-19-2006, 08:12 AM
jesus christ man, get blown

it was just too much for you to NOT post, huh? such a lack of discipline is fuckin' ridiculous... and if ANYTHING were bannable-action...

anyways, so far, i've gotten an "impressive" (not on the walk-through, but concerning my mental capacity to come up with it in the first place) and "your pushing it" (which i can assume meant "you're pushing it").

then...
"he" = the interdimensional lover?
"looked right through me" = created light in mjk
"somniferous" = with "sleep inducing"
"almond" = "vesica piscis" SHAPED
"eyes" = "eyes"

makes 100% sense in sacred geometry. he moves from his center to create the seed of life. ...his chakra system. the first eight cells in mitosis. so... where does the "YOU ARE pushing it" come into play??? "push the envelope, watch it bend" so, tool wants us to do these things (to gather "different" information from their songs), so i'm not wrong doing this ...on a TOOL forum. but, just to humor me, how am i pushing it exactly? communication... please.

fuck, i even tip-toe-ed around that post like a mother fucker just so that i wouldn't get ignorant bullshit one-line responses like "your pushing it". ...i seriously think you're listening to the wrong music if that's where you're coming from. i suggest that you stay to the "i lost my dog" cuntry shit. "read between the lines" doesn't really apply to us, huh? i must've missed that when he was singing to me.

10-19-2006, 08:45 AM
it was just too much for you to NOT post, huh? such a lack of discipline is fuckin' ridiculous... and if ANYTHING were bannable-action...

anyways, so far, i've gotten an "impressive" (not on the walk-through, but concerning my mental capacity to come up with it in the first place) and "your pushing it" (which i can assume meant "you're pushing it").

then...
"he" = the interdimensional lover?
"looked right through me" = created light in mjk
"somniferous" = with "sleep inducing"
"almond" = "vesica piscis" SHAPED
"eyes" = "eyes"

makes 100% sense in sacred geometry. he moves from his center to create the seed of life. ...his chakra system. the first eight cells in mitosis. so... where does the "YOU ARE pushing it" come into play??? "push the envelope, watch it bend" so, tool wants us to do these things (to gather "different" information from their songs), so i'm not wrong doing this ...on a TOOL forum. but, just to humor me, how am i pushing it exactly? communication... please.

fuck, i even tip-toe-ed around that post like a mother fucker just so that i wouldn't get ignorant bullshit one-line responses like "your pushing it". ...i seriously think you're listening to the wrong music if that's where you're coming from. i suggest that you stay to the "i lost my dog" cuntry shit. "read between the lines" doesn't really apply to us, huh? i must've missed that when he was singing to me.

It was a good post. I liked it.

iAMtheMA!
10-19-2006, 08:50 AM
so... continue with "maybe it's this" instead of "fuckers, you're gonna listen to the truth behind these musical compositions even if i hafta e-slap yo face!" ??? sure. :)

anyways, those couple "problem posts" should be ignored (as with my "problem responses" i'm sure). to get back on track... has anyone felt that this scenario (the thread topic) could hold even a shred of possibility? let's discuss this one. it's not like i'm all-powerful and all-knowing. it found me (i certainly didn't make this up from what i know). so, what the fuck does it mean?

DON IOTAE
10-19-2006, 08:58 AM
iAMtheMA! is orbiting the Sun.

spacemonkeyadb
10-19-2006, 09:01 AM
iAMtheMA! I am seriously concerned for your psychological well-being. Seriously.

*slowly backs away from insane thread*

DON IOTAE
10-19-2006, 09:18 AM
LOL

edit:

!amthema!: i love the fact that you elaborate on your musings. srsly.

iAMtheMA!
10-19-2006, 09:37 AM
in sacred geometry, this process of creation is quite factual.
i love how people call fact "bullshit".

...an ultra-relevent hint of "the pot" for ya.

Shantzy Boy
10-19-2006, 10:18 AM
...an ultra-relevent hint of "the pot" for ya.

You must have been so high.... haha, man you have some crazy interpretations! I have to agree that it's impressive you could come up with it, but I don't really agree myself. You'll have to explain it a little better, because I'm finding it really hard to follow...

I know that over the years I've come up with a new interpretation of tool songs about every single day.. but I don't always write them all down, or entertain them for very long.

But like I said.. maybe with some more information this could get a little more credit..

iAMtheMA!
10-19-2006, 11:24 AM
first, dabble in sacred geomentry. just for a second... humor me, sure, but humor the band. i'm sure they want you to take something from their music. so: "you'd better listen" okay... to what? is there something here, something to recognize? probably. this was MY guess: out of the million i've seen... [/sarcasm]

start at 2:43 in "rosetta stoned", after the "you'd better listen" ends. nine hard counts (i don't know what it means), could this be the nine months of pregnancy...? either way, we're falling into judith's womb. (3:10) a strong beat to indicate arrival? all we know (at this moment) is that we exist. then something happens, "he looked right through me".

*** this is where my speculations may seem "insane" (especially without reading into sacred geometry). mary and joseph didn't fuck to create jesus. what happened then? "interdimensional fucking". try it, i'm no teacher. judith and "he" connected to create maynard? is this how it went down? hmmmmmmmmmm... in the human experience, it's difficult to believe this. so, whatever... read into it (or "dig"), or not. it really is JUST a guess... and i'm not gonna feed it all to ya. ***

then something/"he" happened, creating the first movement of genesis. and with this "looked" movement, "our BODY is light" now. looked, lit - "through me". ever seen the "parabol(a)" dvd menu? and the meaning of "somniferous almond eyes" has been confirmed... this indicates a "sleep-inducing" "vesica piscis"-shaped eye. see: my initial post to the thread. and if we were able to remember the moment of this "miracle", we wouldn't have to "write it down" for later - right? so, why would he mention that? think about it... sounds like "must remember" means "i can't remember right now!" like, that's NEW for mjk at this moment ...not remembering. apparently, he's not in 42+2 unity consciousness anymore.

*** (according to drunvalo melchizedek: a man named thoth, THE scribe of ancient egypt, introduced us to the ability to write. ...THIS was our initiation tool for reaching 44+2. so, "must remember to WRITE it down...") yeah, i'm very sure about this "insane" notion. ***

and it's as "real" as when someone left unity consciousness. "dave floated away" from the realm of possibilities/random, and so is maynard now, from 42+2 to 44+2 (polarity) consciousness. now, i'm not gonna regurgitate the next few lines because it was stated clearly enough in the initial post, but something must be said about his NEW sense of loneliness. "i don't wanna be all alone while i tell you this story". more proof that he's now on the "stepping stone" level. he doesn't want to feel anything from the "unity" he once knew. that's why many beings tend to race through 44+2, to 46+2 ...and back into unity consciousness!

a couple more things... "and can anyone tell me why y'all sound like peanuts parents?" we're inside the womb! what do you they're gonna sound like? you're inside of a warm, insulated home - inside of judith! if she held her hand against her belly and said "i love you" would you hear that as is? or would it be muffled?

and... (quote)finally, it's my "lucky day"(/quote) ...everyone makes such excitement outta birthdays. THAT's why it's in quotes. he's kinda annoyed here. this is the moment he trades "unity" for "polarity"! WTF?! why would you celebrate this? i'd be pissed!

anyways, i feel tool wanted to depict this scenario.
the rest of it unfolds on its own.

MORNING_GLORY
10-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Wow... I love discussing new ideas... but its one thing to take in the obvious and study the hidden... and its another when you try to study the obvious and take in the hidden...

...I really hope this isn't what Tool intended... it takes away from the point being made.

FIatIine____
10-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Thats the beauty of TOOL, they give you your own interpretation of their music and lyrics, Maynard said himself that there has to be a story behind the music to keep the kids happy.....but I think this one is a little to far fetched for me to actually believe thats what it's about.....or maybe this particular song was meant to have different meanings and perspectives, which explains why the music changes so much throughout and also notice a lot of familar sounds from their past songs.....but go back to Lost Keys, it's a guy on the hospital bed....I hate to state the obvious but I think all this song is about is a trippy journey in one mans perspective on LSD.

iAMtheMA!
10-19-2006, 02:56 PM
it takes away from the point being made.

please, explain.

and is this "point" more apparent than my interpretation (which i was able to draw out step by step, lyric by lyric, TWICE)...??? and you couldn't add more value to the creational process of life! so, how does THIS take away from whatever "point" YOU synthesized from the music? where exactly are you coming from? i'm very curious here. what are some other people's thoughts concerning this section of the song?

benjamin
10-19-2006, 08:11 PM
We're all connected in some way, this is elementary. Though, just imagine my astonishment when, I tuck my wife into bed, rub her belly w/ our child in there kickin and nuggin, ponder nature and all her splender ...and come on here and read this shit! A translation of this of all songs...W...T...F...Aaaaaaawwwwww struuuuuuuck...

I'm reeling, truely beside myself...Shilah Rai is do out about the 1st of 07...concieved mid april...when did the album come out? (I'm lazy)...a kinship? lil Shilah enfused subtle vibrations of his experience onto the album, just prior to release?....iAM!.....I'm reeling....LOL!

Phorty
10-19-2006, 08:29 PM
I REALLY wanted to like this thread , aside from my interest in the metaphysical and your application of sacred geometry and genesis here, but with rosetta stoned i just dont see the application .
I mean , i understand your perspective and i respect your input to try and piece it altogether , i just doubt this song is that complex , it comes off as a genuinely innocent perspective of a bad psychedelic experience with a sort of aenima overtone , not to underestimate it or anything , its just that their are far too many comical references
( by the way , there should a thread to point them all out) , than again maybe what he was shown was The Hall Of records .

Who knows. Good work though.

iAMtheMA!
10-19-2006, 08:53 PM
i like what i got from it, whether it's there or not. we'll keep digging, i'm not saying it's THE way (not this time), not yet. and thank you for appreciating my efforts, i am just trying to help.

Zippy
10-19-2006, 09:05 PM
iAMtheMA!, I don't care what anyone says, you're alright! This time, I don't agree with you, I prefer the DMT/alien abduction angle, but your theory is worth a listen.

You have put a lot of time and thought into your theories, and you bring a lot of peripheral knowledge into them. I respect that, and it's enlightening to follow your theories. Don't give in, some of us like to read them!

iAMtheMA!
10-19-2006, 09:11 PM
well, i'm not saying that the "DMT/alien abduction" thing isn't there. infact, THIS avenue has me squaring that very subject in the face! what an excellent jam...

BlanketEffect
10-20-2006, 07:48 AM
I didn't read the entire thread. I only read the original insight.

I don't know if it's true, and frankly, I don't care. All I know is that right now I'm happier because iAMtheMA! exists.

Thank you for the refreshing read that reminds me that some people, whether right or wrong, have the ability to go way outside of the lines.

*sigh*

BlanketEffect
10-20-2006, 07:51 AM
"...and if what we do causes someone to go out and create something beautiful then they've gotten the message" -MJK

Andorion
10-20-2006, 03:16 PM
drugs make you think good

DON IOTAE
10-22-2006, 08:41 AM
also, posts from !AMTHEMA! are proof that you can support any claim by "supporting" enough... ;)

still, i feel, that there is some truth, or logic, or sense to your concoctions...

Nine
12-27-2007, 06:39 PM
alrighty, then.
picture this if you will...
(yeah? bite me.)

you'd better listen...!
********* (nine hard counts from 2:43-2:53)
then a hold out? are we to experience the NINE MONTHS in detail?

enter as a circle, a single entity (not cells, mind you - i'm talking about your lightbeing; sacred geometry). we're inside of judith at this moment. "then he looked right through me with somniferous almond eyes". where to start?

almond the color? or almond the shape? "no, almond the food!" ...in sacred geometry, the creation process starts with a single entity, the center. the second step creates an image called the "vesica piscis". "It is called a mandorla ("almond") in India and known in the early Mesopotamia African and Asian civilizations." -- states wiki. we're running with it. well, so, for one, this SHAPE is the geometrical image through which light is created; a sacred property.

"he". "then HE looked". a male crossed the female egg? another CHAPTER could be dedicated to this one, i'm sure.

but "sleep inducing eyes". ...that kinda sucks. we were formed asleep? anyways, so, what happened? sperm + egg > creation? beginning of mitosis? yep!

"don't even know what that means, must remember to write it down." think about it. if you split into two, and were still ALL you ...you'd probably want to write that down, right? keep in mind, you're excited, very confused, there's a TON of pressure, everything's moving so quickly and in the moment, it hurts, can't think right now ...but NEED to remember! dramatic. bam! it's done.

"this is so real, like the time dave floated away." that doesn't really seem all that real by our standards. people don't just float away, right? but maybe this was recalling to the point when a being mjk knew of left somewhere for some reason. (?) in a place of random (where the merkabas play, haha!)... was dave (a lightbody) told "you are the chosen one", too, before he "floated away" from maynard's lightbody?

is that "place of random" what REAL is supposed to feel like?!

okay, let's bring it back into the womb. more and more cell divisions are occuring. then something amazing is felt for the first time. your heartbeat. if you've NEVER felt the "pounding" of a heartbeat before, you'd make mention of the moment when you did (at whatever intensity)! it's new. "see? my heart is pounding, 'cause this shit never happens to me!" that is to say, mjk's lightbeing has NEVER experienced the heartbeat ...until this moment.

yet, and as if he were to step aside from the story and explain this moment from another significant process we take for granted, "i can't breathe right now!" inside the womb, are you breathing air through your lungs? (well, in the form of blood cells and such, but not the way you're breathing now.) what about "prana"? hmmmm... let's continue.

"and can anyone tell me why y'all sound like peanuts parents?" reminder, we're inside the womb. "will i ever be coming down?" from the "beating heart" experience? gettin' out of the womb and birthing? what? that's up to you... "this is so real. finally, it's my lucky day." (and LUCKY DAY should be in quotes, as if mjk is mocking everyone else.) again, the "real" feeling (similar to dave floating away) is back, now describing alice's (in) wonderland(?) to be true. "finally" the ordeal of birthing is over. this is his birth moment (lucky day = birthday). woo...hoo... trading a lightbody for human body. neat. :shrug: whatever...

out of the womb, frantic and fuckin' freezin'! "see, my heart is racing 'cause this shit never happens to me." WTF?! "where's my cushion of warmth i've come to know?" maynard steps aside from the story and notes the repeat experience "i can't breathe right now!", like "this is amazing information for what's going on now! i'm not breathing air even AFTER i'm out of the womb!" how the fuck did maynard do this?! anyone? is it prana? have i done it? is that what we did right out of the womb (until someone smacked our asses)?!

this is also up to you... obviously, we know babies cry at birth. terrified as all hell, a complete transition from what we know as reality. but are the following lyrics an overlap from what maynard's saying to the doctor later in life, OR is this the rattling cries of maynard at birth? could it be both?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SMACK! (at 4:49) notice the silence before the next lyrics ...sounds like inhaling your very first breath! and then crying out with the exhilation of the very same breath, "you believe me, don't you?! please, believe what i've just said!" IT'S IMPORTANT! it's what you knew! NOT BREATHING! this sure sounds like a terrified being begging for things to remain as it was seconds ago. a birth cry? maybe begging against change? citing proof "the dead ain't touring" and "this wasn't all in my head." absolutely begging! "then they took me by the hand, and invited me right in". now, for clarification, "by the hand" = the doctor used HIS hand to hold mjk (prolly upside down ...the bastards).

"they showed me something - i don't even know where to begin...!" what was it?! maybe...was it the human experience? how could you know your lightbeing at one moment and be forced to view another version of reality in the next? what would race through your head (aside from complete fear)? one more thing... "they showed me something" - are we looking AT something or THROUGH something?! the human experience is brought to our understanding through specific lenses built into our eyes. "they showed me something" explains the process of eventually opening your eyes (maybe at the SMACK! maybe on your medical cart/bed)..."for the very first time! like a virrrrrrgin" uh. anyways, what do you find out as a baby in your first visions of humanity? imagine it...

"strapped down to my bed, feet cold and eyes red.
i'm out of my head - am i alive, am i dead?
can't remember what they said - goddamn, shit the bed."
that's fucked up shit right there.

and we KNOW babies "shit the bed". so, i guess, after that SMACK!, we're not realizing our lightbodies anymore. so "shit the bed" could also have been meant as "our lightbody is now missing".

i reccomend you search for posts by a former forum member named EyEMAware and go through them and reflect a bit. identifying may prove dangerous or not;)

parables in the world
12-27-2007, 07:53 PM
I like this interpretation the best. It does make sense, in a way. I can see how you got to this. And it is pretty interesting.

iAMtheMA!
12-28-2007, 08:04 AM
jesus, was that really 14 months ago? ya, things have changed.

(i'll check out that EyEMAware fella, tho - thank you)

Nine
12-29-2007, 09:52 AM
jesus, was that really 14 months ago? ya, things have changed.

(i'll check out that EyEMAware fella, tho - thank you)

;)

iAMtheMA!
12-29-2007, 10:25 AM
i see what you mean. i'm gonna get into throat singing now...
heh, thanks again.

slowmo
01-09-2008, 05:00 PM
IamtheMA! -

I do find your prenatal referencing interesting. I am reading a book by Stanislav Grof titled: Psychology of the Future. In this book Dr. Grof talks about perinatal or birthing trauma; the processes of dying as an amniotic fluid-breathing fetus, being born as a human, and the severe trauma and suffocation involved; IE "I CAN'T BREATHE, RIGHT NOW!!" For anyone that is familiar with C. G. Jung; Stanislav Grof has written a LOT of good books worth reading.

Your interpretation is a unique spin for me - I don't know if I agree 100% however. Maynard has admitted the protagonist in the song is not him.

Good thinking!

Nikeda-Taylor
02-17-2008, 01:08 PM
Wow..amazing...i'm truly impressed.xp