PDA

View Full Version : Short stories.

-Subwise-
10-14-2006, 08:57 PM
In your own words. Write something with short meaning of all the EP,LP Tool songs and albums and put together in order of album release starting with Sweat and end with Vigenti Tres. It will be neat to see what some come up with. Each paragraph is each album.

Sweating in the sun as this seems too familiar. Limited to only the words you're allowed. A part of me is screaming off for companion and Without you who is scared as hell, well I am too. To many assholes In society I would like to off, if it only made it right, but it's wrong to the masses. The masses who think they can show me the way.
I will only tolerate so much and especially with the abuse close ones put us through, I feel I must write again without intoxication for I can't dig any further because the bottom is solid, so I crawl out and crawl away from your abuse and fall back in again, wading deep but over time it becomes comforting. So comfortable I dwell into desensitized subtleties that finally drown me. Survival of the fittest right?
And as I lose all what use to be wrong which is now ok, people leave with an importance that only ment much to the person who is gone. And you say you are an OGT? I'm just trying to figure myself out, but you keep pushing and shoving me. Learn to swim and open your third eye.
I know I know, I can't let this go. I should better myself before I look back and wish I had done it differently. We are all brothers and we sometimes have to crumble to figure ourselves out again while living in this holy moment and watching our new borns come into this world with positive embracement of this reality. All the while adults have to deal with the judicial systems that are corrupting the living, we still need to grow beyond and stop to ponder or sigh and just look up at the stars or the sky and watch the seasons change. And when the night comes something will remind us that we're not alone in this universe.
Staring into the blue again, vicariously I. I admit, I've had my share of fun and enjoyments, would I wish it away to again re-live the moments I had with you now that you've past away? They better be treating you good up there. And fuck the hypocrites, this isn't just some acid trip for me But it would be nice to see something(someone) new. Free will right? JUst end it and split it, divide it, so there will be nothing left but those little intelligent mice.

-Subwise-
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM
I Probably should have put this under the creativity section for others to elaborate or express since it has nothing to do with This song.

BabyDal
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
This is such a cool idea! Can't wait to try it :)
BTW, love your story...

Forever In Debt
10-17-2006, 01:56 PM
I see what you mean, but I dont see Tool just letting us think of that, it's awesome, and is really cool to do, but I dont think thats the intention Tool had in mind.

concer
11-29-2011, 11:22 PM
westlife and Backstreet Boys Who better, I think they are good in the late nineties, but I prefer the westlife