PDA

View Full Version : The Song

VADT757
10-12-2006, 03:41 PM
When someone does DMT the feeling of beings around you is rather strong. The idea that there is an ET communicating with you is not a rare occurence. In experience, DMT's true trip point is about 15 minutes in length. This may be a simple accident, but the length of Rossetta Stoned and Lost Keys are about 15 minutes long. Lost Keys is rather gentle and WILL glide you into a trip with a positive attitude making the situation more pleasent than terrifying, and Rossetta Stoned is more intense, so the user will feel the rush around him and the song will dramatically affect the trip.

Forever In Debt
10-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Read, DMT: The Spirit Molecule. It's a good book. You are right but it all depends on the quantities...

BlanketEffect
10-21-2006, 11:08 PM
Yeah, it's a good read. If you're interested in the experience, it is pretty illuminating. (Well, as illuminating as printed text can be about a transcendant state, right?)

bewilder me
10-25-2006, 05:04 AM
i believe the drug that is referred to in rossetta stoned is mainly lsd. at one point in the song he says "blotter got right up on top of me, got me seeing e motherfucking t". blotter is slang for acid. i think the entire song is just a really comedic, goofy look at a dude who takes some freakin strong cid and grills really hard once upon a time and has amazing insight that was so intense and so deep that it fried his brain hardcore and made him go insane (is actually possible) and now they got him locked up in an institution (hence the part about being strapped down in his bed yada yada yada and shitting the bed) and he cant even remember what great insight was given to him on his lsd induced journey.

Forever In Debt
11-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Not really... just because he says blotter doesn't mean thats what the song is about. The popular "alien" trip of DMT is mentioned throuh the whole song. And I have never seen an alien on LCD. DMT blows LCD out of the water, and so does this song.

slamminsalmon
11-21-2006, 05:03 PM
deadhead chemistry kinda points towards lsd use, atleast imo

BlanketEffect
11-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Yes, I don't think the specifics of the drug are important in the grand scheme of the song... He does mention blotter, X, and DMT... I think it's just a generic use of psychedelics that is being referred to.

The alien encounter/description, however, is certainly 'a la DMT'. -I've never heard the 'alien abduction' story from people on LSD, although this is quite the common experience with people smoking DMT.

Forever In Debt
11-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Yup! There are far to many thing mentioned, I think, to point it all at one drug.