PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Weather Channel, Change It.

vinegar_tom
10-11-2006, 10:16 AM
I always thought the lyrics and instrumentation of this song were funny. To me, the music sounds like some easy-listening music that you'd hear on the Weather Channel. Couple that with the lyrics, "watch the weather change," makes me giggle inside from time to time. Thought I'd share.

Phorty
10-11-2006, 01:34 PM
ha. im going to laugh with you , instead of at you on this one.

(self(other
10-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Remeber that one post a while ago where someone claimed to be a spokesman for applebees I think?... wanting to know if Tool would be interested in letting the foodchain use 10,000 days(wings pt2) in their buffalo wings commercial. lmao "give me my... give me my wiiinnngsss"

makes me think of other possibilities-

"i know the pieces fit cause i watched them tumble down..." some potential for a Jenga add

"i met a boy wearing van 501, and a dope beastie t... " jc penny back to school sale

"moms gonna fix it all soon, moms comming round to put it back the way it ought to be" Bounty- quilted quicker picker-upper

"seems like iv been here before! seems so fimiliar" some new drug to treat alzheimer's

well that was fun... sorry to respond with this but your post got me in the mood

vinegar_tom
10-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Remeber that one post a while ago where someone claimed to be a spokesman for applebees I think?... wanting to know if Tool would be interested in letting the foodchain use 10,000 days(wings pt2) in their buffalo wings commercial. lmao "give me my... give me my wiiinnngsss"

makes me think of other possibilities-

"i know the pieces fit cause i watched them tumble down..." some potential for a Jenga add

"i met a boy wearing van 501, and a dope beastie t... " jc penny back to school sale

"moms gonna fix it all soon, moms comming round to put it back the way it ought to be" Bounty- quilted quicker picker-upper

"seems like iv been here before! seems so fimiliar" some new drug to treat alzheimer's

well that was fun... sorry to respond with this but your post got me in the mood

Haha, that's great. The mom one could've worked for Clorox as well.

"moms gonna fix it all soon, moms comming round to put it back the way it ought to be, because she's got the magick of Clorox."

Kedzie_Matthews
10-11-2006, 06:39 PM
what better way to remove that grimy shit blood and cum on your hands than with dial soap

bgparanoid
10-17-2006, 11:30 AM
i like stuff..