PDA

View Full Version : Simple solution

jonboy
10-10-2006, 04:21 PM
So maybe there is a puzzle, maybe not. If there is, could it be something simpler than all the way out theories being proposed.

Something like song credits/ideas/lyrics?

What gave me the idea is Danny's pic. Lets start with his as its the first in the book.

Look to the left of his right hand. Some sort of ring. It has something attached, but hidden. Keys perhaps? Like an old jailers key ring. There we have the credit for Lost Keys. The alien skull- pretty simple: rosetta stoned

On to Justins pic. The main feature is the bird which has big wings- credits for Wings. Yes I know its about Maynards mom and he most certainly wrote the lyrics but I read around here somewhere that Justin wrote most of the music for this.

Also check the top side of the birds wing- white feathers. now I'm no bird expert, but they look like they are not natural for the bird, meaning they could be representative of angels wings.

Now Maynards pic. I'm thinking Vicarious, Right in Two and Wings. Who has two phones? someone wanting to stay connected with the outside world without going there- Vicarious.

Two phones, two boxes, two sides of Maynard, two sides of the lady(Judith?), two sexes- Right in Two.

And Wings for Marie Pt1&2- pretty obvious. The lady is mothering Maynard and is next to a large pillar(pillar of faith).

Finally Adam's pic. First off the old stereoscopic glasses- packaging credits. All the chemistry gear- maybe for producing LSD- Blame Hoffman. Also the small dropper bottle on the right containing a clear liquid-LSD?

I know this is a theory that is far from complete or for that matter accurate, so your thoughts are appreciated.

mike09
10-11-2006, 04:29 AM
You may be right.

Opiate_Of_The_Mind
10-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Wow, that's pretty good. Did you ever notice the "tree of life." ? In Danny's picture I think. Think that has anything to do with it? And do you have any idea of the book that's on the desks. (I forgot who it was, but I remember someone had a book on their desk.) I think there could be answers with the specific book.

deppo
10-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Thats definitely more along the lines I was thinking about for the enigmatic 'puzzle', whether it exists or not, as opposed to a lot of the more ethereal theories that have been posted.

Phorty
10-14-2006, 10:00 AM
It would be near impossible to debunk your theory , since , we have almost conclusive evidence that this is either THE puzzle or atlest a part of the puzzle.
This is not a coincidence , but there may be more still

khemystri
10-17-2006, 04:05 AM
Well, to play devil's advocate, perhaps the songs, and the items
portrayed in the images, are similar simply because they're perpetuating
a theme... within that theme, may be the underlying puzzle... of course
I could be overanalyzing.... Maybe thats the solution.

Forever In Debt
10-17-2006, 03:34 PM
I agree with the last post. The band makes artwork depicting the album. Thats why the songs relate to it.