PDA

View Full Version : Love...

ry.
05-24-2003, 04:31 PM
http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=073528PM.jpg

This is an original work of mine. It is a visual interpretation of love.

m4yn4rd
05-24-2003, 04:38 PM
wat i get out of it is two different dnas (or beings) go together into love, then things expand from that, interesting concept, but it could have been done much better

psilomind
05-25-2003, 08:45 AM
I think that would be much better with a more meaningful symbol in the center, rather than just an icon of a heart. Just a suggestion.

Nirvana
05-25-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by psilomind
I think that would be much better with a more meaningful symbol in the center, rather than just an icon of a heart. Just a suggestion.

what did you had in mind?!

comfortablynumb
05-25-2003, 09:30 AM
I agree with the icon thing... perhaps one of a REAL heart?

m4yn4rd
05-25-2003, 09:33 AM
well a REAL heart and a love heart are different, if u put a real heart in that, i think people would understand, my sugestion is you take to shades of people and make them together or holding hands, then put a red light inbetween them, because red is the color that symbolizes love

ry.
05-25-2003, 10:12 AM
good ideas, i chose the "common" heart shape because it symbolizes love to most people

ry.
05-25-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by m4yn4rd
well a REAL heart and a love heart are different, if u put a real heart in that, i think people would understand, my sugestion is you take to shades of people and make them together or holding hands, then put a red light inbetween them, because red is the color that symbolizes love

thats a great idea, perhaps you should use it yourself in your own work, if you dont wanna i will.

m4yn4rd
05-25-2003, 10:16 AM
i kinda did, check out my schism art on the art boards

Pro_Art
05-25-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by psilomind

I heard our icon of a heart was originally supposed to
resemble the ass of a female from the back. I love
looking at that picture! :)

Peace,
Pro Art (Protocol Artisan)

plexus
05-25-2003, 12:42 PM
i agree, that heart is really cheesy... you shouldve put the heart chakra symbol... which would go with the rest of your picture cause it would symboliae the spiritual aspect... it would symbolize the kind of energy in the picture.... well.. its a thought

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=034036PM.gif

(when the image loads, highlight it cause its a gif with an invisible background and it wont look all fucked up with the black background)

Pro_Art
05-26-2003, 06:47 AM
I don't think the heart is cheezy. It's globally recognized.
I usually don't like hearts, but I like it in this pic.

Peace,

ry.
05-28-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Pro_Art
I don't think the heart is cheezy. It's globally recognized.
I usually don't like hearts, but I like it in this pic.

Peace,

That was my reason to use it, its well-known

PainIsAnIllusio
05-29-2003, 08:37 AM
hm, people here are saying that the heart isnt a great idea. i personally think it is because art is supposed to be what YOU feel, therefore if you put somtehing else in the middle, it may not be how you wanted it to be. Just a thought.

Oblive
05-29-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by PainIsAnIllusio
hm, people here are saying that the heart isnt a great idea. i personally think it is because art is supposed to be what YOU feel, therefore if you put somtehing else in the middle, it may not be how you wanted it to be. Just a thought.

I couldnt have said it better myself...art is a form of self exposure..what you want..what you think...everything you draw should mean something to you or else you will never do anything to your full potential

FUCK WHAT OTHERS SAY. it looks great to you and means something..THEN NUFF SAID!

plexus
05-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Oblive
I couldnt have said it better myself...art is a form of self exposure..what you want..what you think...everything you draw should mean something to you or else you will never do anything to your full potential

FUCK WHAT OTHERS SAY. it looks great to you and means something..THEN NUFF SAID!

yea... but... this whole forum is called opinion... the whole point of posting here is for peoples comments and opinions... if you dont want them or arent ready to get any kind of reply... then dont post... simple as that...

Oblive
05-29-2003, 02:10 PM
sorry plexus

plexus
05-29-2003, 05:55 PM
its ok

IC
05-31-2003, 05:42 PM
I can understand the symbolism and all, but I dont have that image at all come to mind when im in love.