PDA

View Full Version : Vicarious Hidden Message

Bit
10-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Start listening to Vicarious at about 4:47, where the intro is played again (the bass part), and at about 5:00 you can hear a faint voice in the left channel. You can hear it better with headphones, but it's definetly there. I messed with my EQ on WMP but it's still hard to hear.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/6/15/69671/tool.JPG

That's two settings I used, you can give it a try. The voice doesn't last very long, just during the intro sequence. I've been meaning to post this for a while, but never got around to it, until now. So if anyone has any good EQ software, try to isolate that voice. It will be interesting to find out what Maynard is saying faintly.

scorectum
10-04-2006, 04:28 PM
people noticed this when the song first leaked..

it's a news report, someone already found and posted what is being said..

"francis" or some guy shot by his own son..

Juzblome
10-05-2006, 06:24 AM
a boost like that at 1kHz, 2kHz, and 8kHz?

No thanks.............. I'd like to keep my hearing for awhile longer.

Inner_Eulogy
10-05-2006, 09:51 AM
people noticed this when the song first leaked..

it's a news report, someone already found and posted what is being said..

"francis" or some guy shot by his own son..

LMFAO!! He just found this out. You so smart grasshoppa'.....your next lesson will be to learn to walk on two feet.

iAMtheMA!
10-05-2006, 10:50 AM
he came to independant revelations, who in their right minds would rag on this?! people suck. reminds me of billy madison - laughing at a kid trying to read. fuckers...

OUTATIME
10-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Good job dude. Seriously. He is obviously new so he probably was not around on the boards when this was discovered. Give him a break.

Inner_Eulogy
10-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Good job dude. Seriously. He is obviously new so he probably was not around on the boards when this was discovered. Give him a break.

You don't have to be on the boards at all to have realized there was talking in the background. I heard that the very first time I heard the song.

lagimatt
10-06-2006, 12:32 PM
There are really a lot of posts to sift through here. Monkey killing monkey killing monkey. Instead of bringing someone down, why not just help a brother out and if you know what the song says, make his search easier ~~

T3rdEyeVisual
10-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Toolshed.down.net needs an Aenima...fast

MORNING_GLORY
10-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Toolshed.down.net needs an Aenima...fast

Its not the website that needs it....

scorectum
10-06-2006, 06:17 PM
You don't have to be on the boards at all to have realized there was talking in the background. I heard that the very first time I heard the song.

seriously..

doesn't' mean i'm ragging on him, just today i tripped over a welcome mat..

MetaAsmo
10-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Start listening to Vicarious at about 4:47, where the intro is played again (the bass part), and at about 5:00 you can hear a faint voice in the left channel. You can hear it better with headphones, but it's definetly there. I messed with my EQ on WMP but it's still hard to hear.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/6/15/69671/tool.JPG

That's two settings I used, you can give it a try. The voice doesn't last very long, just during the intro sequence. I've been meaning to post this for a while, but never got around to it, until now. So if anyone has any good EQ software, try to isolate that voice. It will be interesting to find out what Maynard is saying faintly.

Use the search function on here a bit and you'll see this has been analysed in depth.

It's a good find tho, plenty of people don't hear it at all.

-Subwise-
10-14-2006, 08:39 PM
I slowed it down and was just amazed by the tightness of the band. All of them are so on time it blows my mind. listing especially at these parts, "part vampire, part warrior...." " Niether the brave nor bold" "why can't we just admit it" "blood like rain fall down" and the fast ending.

Lordog
10-19-2006, 06:30 PM
People are soooo rude....

fretforyourfigure462
10-25-2006, 11:45 AM
he came to independant revelations, who in their right minds would rag on this?! people suck. reminds me of billy madison - laughing at a kid trying to read. fuckers...

Haha. Billy Madison has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. Actually...I've never noticed any hidden message...I guess my stereo sucks. Or I suck. Maybe both.

ringo_shells
10-25-2006, 05:09 PM
Haha. Billy Madison has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. Actually...I've never noticed any hidden message...I guess my stereo sucks. Or I suck. Maybe both.

Same.

fretforyourfigure462
10-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Same.

hehe, glad i'm not alone.

mr. nikki jensen
10-28-2006, 09:34 AM
I've never noticed any hidden message...I guess my stereo sucks. Or I suck. Maybe both.

but you look cute anyway...