PDA

View Full Version : stop for a minute

anubis639
10-03-2006, 07:58 PM
i think a lot of tool fans are fearful and they hide it with this kind of insecure arrogance. and i'm not replying to any specific post in this thread or any other thread for that matter. first of all, i suggest everyone read of listen to the power of now. second of all, has anyone heard of humilitiy? there is absolutley nothing wrong with agreeing with christ or the idea of christ. i personally am not a christian in title because i tend to incorporate everything but what it all really comes down to is who really gives a shit? while everyone single of ya'll bastards are fighting amongst yourselves over this and that get out and enjoy the fuckin world. life is way too short to sit around debating. if there is any one message that most people should gleam from tool is that they are a positive band and that is what it's most important. they care and so should you. so fuck differences. concentrate on what is the same. please. i kind of feel that that is maynard in that convo. love is where it is at. fuckin stop please with your petty bullshit and live life goddamnit.

MoreTool
10-03-2006, 08:25 PM
stop posting for a minute

paraflux
10-04-2006, 08:10 AM
This has nothing to do with the song Viginti Tres.

You posted this thread in every song subforum, so, bye.