PDA

View Full Version : 42+2

Lawy
10-03-2006, 09:09 AM
well, I had an argue with my biologies teacher, about a thing I read somewhere -
that several aborigeni-tribes have 42+2 chromosomes, instead of normal people 44+2
and there was a web-site called the AEstetic Truth (hosted on angelfire),
the site was very worthy, but i fuken forgot it's adress, and I can't find it anywhere :( someone knows that site?

thanks!

Phorty
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Not only are you wrong in assuming that since the Aborigine people are as we deem them "uncivilized" that they are also lacking chromosomes ( what arrogance), but I’ll even go so far as to say that i doubt you are familiar at ALL with the aborigine culture.

A site called Aesthetic Truth hosted on Angelfire is NOT a worthy source.

Go read a book.

Lawy
10-03-2006, 09:49 AM
sorry, I didn't mean that they aren't normal, but I just asked - is it true?
and they're misterious, because they're ancient as hell, and they have a black skin color, instead of mulat-like skin (i'm sorry if those words aren't correctly spoken).
and yes, I'm quite unfamiliar with their culture, because I live on the other side of the globe!!!
and in the world there are things that are a shit to some people, but are rated like gold to others!! and you could, give me the adress, and help me to find what i'm looking for, instead of pushing out your anger to me!

ayd81
10-07-2006, 10:36 PM
sorry, I didn't mean that they aren't normal, but I just asked - is it true?
and they're misterious, because they're ancient as hell, and they have a black skin color, instead of mulat-like skin (i'm sorry if those words aren't correctly spoken).
and yes, I'm quite unfamiliar with their culture, because I live on the other side of the globe!!!
and in the world there are things that are a shit to some people, but are rated like gold to others!! and you could, give me the adress, and help me to find what i'm looking for, instead of pushing out your anger to me!

a book he said. you must read a book, my friend. it means you must make a trip to your favorite library.
don't have a favorite library? your local one is a good place to start.

ToolKlouD
10-08-2006, 04:26 PM
what book should i look for? any that you would recommend? is there anything online i can look at?