PDA

View Full Version : The pot is all about the marijuana and the son of Man

ISITWA
10-01-2006, 06:59 AM
The song is about the son of man during our time aka the two witnesses and the son of man always gets high because he loves mary jane.

maynard had an astral with one of the chosen ones and then the prophet peed all over his kettle hahah thats why maynard started to read the bible after cuz he might be john the baptist thats why maynard says if i made them i might as well be GOD.

Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo
(Musta) got lemon juice up in your eye
When you pissed all over my black kettle.

so the song is about the second coming of christ or the last prophet of man kind and all he does is get high all day.

do you guy no what this means its very holy its kinda like movin a moutain with ones faith.

eye hole deep in muddy waters

muddy waters repersents the faithful. you can turn muddy water into drinking water through the faith in your eye

the guy at toolshed down has got to get the lyrics right fucking retard its not save your its savior.

Steal, borrow, refer, savior shady inference
Kangaroo done hung the jury with the innocent

See the prophet during our time loves the ganja how else would you make it back to the source.

You must've been high!

Eyeballs deep in muddy waters
Eyeballs deep in muddy waters
Ganja? P-lease!
You must have been out your mind

you guys get it. this song is all about mary jane and how the son of man smoke the pot all day

Nova_
10-01-2006, 12:52 PM
i disagree. i think dungflowers hit it on the head in his stickyed post at the top of the page. i doubt the song has much to do with the actual plant.

ISITWA
10-02-2006, 06:28 AM
nova do you no what Ganja means.

shiva put weed on the earth and shiva repersents the three christ or the three prophets during the end of times and the chosen one all he does is smoke the ganja.

The song is about maynard having an astral with one of the chosen ones the two witnesses or the prophets during the end of times. One of the prophets freaked maynard out saying hes the third and thats why during april fools maynard was like i saw christ. after this tool didnt come out with there new cd we had to wait another year because maynard had an astral with one of the prophets.

maynard must have made another cd because he had an astral with the chosen one. so if this didnt happen we would have a different tool cd and it would have came out a year ago.

so the song is all about the pot and the prophets maynard had an astral with one of the prophets and the prophet peed all over maynards black kettle.

the song is about the son of man during our time and all he does is smoke weed. you must be out of your mind smoke that dope.

tensecondsdown
11-24-2006, 04:12 PM

Metalgod666
11-25-2006, 10:34 PM
mkay